Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 433 434 435 436 437 438 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:42 pm
((Doesn't make it any less of a lie. emotion_awesome Just means you don't -remember- it and then said something that was untrue.

But seriously stare , not remembering if someone did or did not cheat and then using it in game when you aren't sure isn't really cool. If you are unsure about something BIG like that, you need to do some research first. stare Because that is not something "little".))

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:52 pm
No, it isn't the first time. *knows that it wasn't long before Karrie started dating Amy after breaking up with dame, but decides it's best to not bring that up* I know, it does hurt.

*finds herself wishing someone would come in to give her an excuse to leave, Rod coming to mind first*

It might have seemed obvious to some people, but not to everybody. It apparently wasn't to Karrie. He wasn't spending much time in the bar then anyway, he was in the Jade Dragon. *holds one hand out, shrugging* I'm not saying it isn't. But it's how he saw things, from what he told me.

No, it isn't getting us anywhere. *goes back to petting Jack*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:58 pm
Amy nodded. Then, she gestured to the papers. "I am sorry I didn't bring these by sooner. I should have handled that better. Would you like another copy?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:06 pm
Sooner would have been better. I wouldn't have gotten mad when I saw you at the bar if you came to talk to me sooner. Why would I need another copy? I have one...

*turns over on his back in Kits' arms, putting one of his paws on her chin*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:09 pm
text to Kits
Late dinner? I can pick you up in ten...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:17 pm
Amy nodded. "Well, I was still upset myself, so it was hard for me to come and talk to you. And the thing at the bar worked out for the best. It helped both Kai and I learn something that we needed to know. I'm sorry you had to experience being that angry. I know you said you don't like to do that."

Amy stood up from her chair. "I just thought you might want another one in case you lost that one."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:25 pm
No, I don't. I don't like knowing that I might hurt someone that I care about because I got mad. It's happened before, I hurt some kids at school when I was little. cat_neutral

*hears her phone and picks it up, finding the text from Rod*

text from Kits to Rod
Sounds good. I'm at AS.

I won't lose it. Believe me, I won't lose something as important as this. I'll put it with the copies I have of the land deed and everything else.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:33 pm
Amy looked up at Kits when she said that she didn't like knowing she could hurt someone she cared about. She didn't know if she was saying she still cared about Amy or if she meant that comment as a general one. She did feel for her, though, when she said that she hurt kids at school when she was little.

"I'm sorry that happened to you, Kits. They must have been acting horribly, though, to get you that angry. I'm not saying they deserved it, but I'm guessing you were probably provoked."

She gestured to the papers again. "Well, the lawyer's office has the original, anyway, so if you ever do need another copy for whatever reason, you can give them a call."

"Uh, is there anything else I need to sign or take care of?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:40 pm
I don't really remember. I know they were teasing me, but that's all I can remember. cat_neutral But then, I got teased a lot. *ears droop*

*glances at the papers when Amy points to them* Uh, not that I can think of. Will you be staying in town for a while?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:50 pm
Amy frowned when Kits mentioned she was teased a lot. She knew that because Kits had alluded to it before in the past. It still pissed her off a lot. Who would have picked on a little Kits like that? Yeah kids were cruel, but who could pick on a little girl with cute ears and a tail? And she was probably so shy, too.

"It was good that you, Karrie and Velcore found each other and put a stop to that bullying. So I guess one good thing came out of all of that. I'm still really sorry you had to go through that."

When Kits asked her if she would be staying in town for awhile, a grin appeared on Amy's face, even though she tried to fight it, and her cheeks flushed red, though some of that was from the sunburn starting to set in. She looked down at the ground and drug her sandal across it.

"Um, yeah, I'll probably be staying around for quite some time. It depends on what Kai wants to do. You can always text me or stop by if you need something else."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:57 pm
Mostly stopped it, anyway. cat_stare

*sees the blush under Amy's sunburn* All right. I'll be sure to do that. I'm sure some of my pets will be by at some point anyway, to see Thistle. cat_rolleyes They're outside most of the time now anyway.

*glances at her phone* Well... Rod's probably here now to pick me up. *puts the papers in a folder and stands up*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:09 pm
Amy looked a little surprised at the pets comment. "Oh they will? Well that'd be great. I'm sure Thistle would love to see them, especially Smok. She didn't exactly have a lot of friends to play with in the city. She mostly had to stay inside. She plays outside a lot now with the fairies."

Amy nodded to Kits saying Rod was here to pick her up. "Alright. Let me know if you need something else."

Amy thought about saying something else, something a little more personal and friendly, but frankly, she wasn't there, yet. She didn't know if she'd ever be able to be like that again. She didn't know what the future held. She just knew she was still upset and she didn't want to say anything false to Kits. It hurt, but Amy had gotten really good at covering that up.

"Well, have a good night."

Amy went over to the front desk and noticed someone was working there that she didn't recognize, thank goodness.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:15 pm
*nods* I can't promise any of them will come by, but they might. I'm not sure where they go when they're outside. cat_sweatdrop

I will. Good night. *puts the folder in a locked drawer and walks to the door. She remembers just before leaving the room to go shut the computer down cat_sweatdrop and leaves, carrying Jack. Out in the parking lot, she sees Rod waiting and gets in his car to go to dinner with him* ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:41 pm
:: after her shift, she stops in the lounge for dinner like she usually does. It's easier to just get something from there than have to cook when she gets home. She keeps getting pretty much the same thing for both lunch and dinner since the options aren't incredibly broad, being that food service isn't the main function of the place sweatdrop

As she finishes up her meal, she witnesses a family on their way out, the father carrying their tuckered out child against his shoulder. She smiles slightly at the sight, but then frowns, rubbing her belly. It's starting to stick out a lot more now, but she still hasn't really mentioned it to anyone, mostly just out of not thinking to bring it up. But also, there's the problem of not really knowing what to say if someone were to ask who the father was sad The idea of just hiding out in her apartment for the remainder of her pregnancy was starting to sound rather appealing, but not really plausible since she needed the money. ::

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:48 pm
*after several interviews that day, Kits had narrowed the candidates down to a few that she felt would be easiest to work with. She gave their information to the head of security to run a background check on them. She also saw that one of the small rooms down that hall was cleared out to make room for the new office equipment she had ordered so that she wouldn't have to share her office with the new accountant. After she was satisfied that everything was being handled, she went back to her office to make sure all of the finances were caught up and found herself spending a lot more time than she'd planned. cat_stressed

Finally caught up, Kits yawned and stretched while the computer shut down. Standing up, she realized how hungry she was, having worked right through the time when she normally ate dinner. cat_sweatdrop After collecting her devil imp from the pet spa, she left to go raid Karrie's fridge, cat_ninja since she hadn't gone grocery shopping yet and he usually had some good leftovers*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 433 434 435 436 437 438 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games