Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 433 434 435 436 437 438 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:35 pm
"I'd say good morning, but even I know that's a horrible lie in more ways than one...." Daemon said trying and failing for the most part to put on a smile as he stood in the entrance to the kitchen, one hand resting against the cave wall.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:37 pm
Milly looked over and smiled at Daemon, although it looked more sorrowful than genuine. "Are things going to go back as they were?" she asked, skipping straight to what was on her mind. Well, at least she didn't beat around the bush...

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:46 pm
"I honestly can't say." Daemon said rather grimly as he came to sit down next to her, resting his chin on his hands. "It's true my instincts are starting to resurface, but I seem to be able to hold them off for the most part, at least for now. I love you and Larai, and this is already my second chance, the last thing I want is to screw things up now. I'm happy, and I don't want to go back to the way I was, so Larai and I are trying to find some way to try and...help me through this. If I can find some other output besides murder and a whore house, I can least cope with things rather than keep trying to bury them away until they burst out in full force."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:52 pm
Milly, not having as much of the moral dillema over killing as Larai did, was quick to offer helpful alternatives for that. "You could turn killing into a constructive career if you wanted. Poloticians are always quick to hire paid assassins, and most of your targets would likely deserve it. Or if that is too much, you could be an executioner for the law. There's plenty of killing work to do, and each is willing to pay to have it done. You could buy yourself and your lover a large bit of luxury with that alone." She smiled ever so sweetly as she said this, even hugging a teddy bear close to her little heart, which probably made this all the creepier. "As for your lusts, I've heard of certain herbs that lower the sexual appetite a large bit. It wouldn't be hard for your lover to keep you satisfied then, would it?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:19 pm
"I have Larai, she should be enough for me to sate my lust. I'll figure things out about the bloodlust with her too." Daemon said. "I hope you won't start losing faith in me just yet though." Daemon said looking hopefully at her.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:33 pm
Milly nodded in understanding at his first statement. When he spoke to her about losing faith, she replied with a childish grin, "I won't; I promise. Just keep what I said in mind if things get too difficult."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:43 pm
"Thank you. I'll be sure to let you know if I start having any more troubles." Daemon said leaning over to give her a hug.

((It's June now and it's actually been raining where I live. My mom has dubbed it Junuary. XD ))

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:49 pm
{Lol}

Milly hugged her father back, grinning once more. "Alright. I'll help as best as I can."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:59 pm
"But if I ever falter and it looks like I won't switch back to this side of me, I...I want you to kill me..." Daemon said softly and seriously. "If I can't stay like this and be happy, then I'd rather die and make sure I stop hurting the people I love."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:05 pm
"No. Instead, I'll remove the bond once more. Human women these days do not believe much in magic, rendering it borderline impossible to satisfy your lusts without earning their ire." Milly said, sounding more calm and solumn now. "With you stuck to your shadows, figuring out a way to calm you and return you to this wouldn't be nearly as difficult."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:18 pm
((Wow, my brain just totally shut down there.... >_< ))

"I can only hope finding such a thing would really be so easy." Daemon said, looking rather solemn.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:27 pm
"If worst comes to worst, I'll give you an ultimatum. Control yourself, or I'll kill her instead. Among many things, it's in our nature to survive. You wouldn't be able to copulate with another, so if she dies, we all die." Milly then warned, her tone dark yet serious. "It's not comforting to hear this, but even your other nature would know better than to knowingly cause your death."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:34 pm
"Assuming I understand that much at the time. But I'll take anything that might help keep me from giving in to my dark side." Daemon said.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:43 pm
"Good. Don't tell her about this plan, though."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:47 pm
"...Alright...." Daemon said finally. It was a lie though. He couldn't keep anything from Larai, and this was no exception. Next time they were alone, he fully intended on telling her all this, including his last ditch attempt at having someone kill him.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 433 434 435 436 437 438 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games