Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 433 434 435 436 437 438 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:14 am
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard

oh i didn't write out all the tiny facts and details just whatever my brain gave me to start with. I write the dialog/plot in the story for the most part as I go. Writing towards the scenes and ideas that I know I want in there somewhere.

I know, but writing makes my story work. That makes them more a negative thing, a job to be done. >.<

well i like writing stories so its work but not really cuz that's something i'd just sit and do in my free time XD

*flops* Woooooorrrrrrrkkkkkkkk...

I can't focus on words. I need more going on to occupy my brain. xP

XD

Seriously. o.o
These days, a tv in the background is often enough, but I used to like, watch tv, play video games, and read a book practically at once. My mind would burn up otherwise. @.@  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:18 am
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard

oh i didn't write out all the tiny facts and details just whatever my brain gave me to start with. I write the dialog/plot in the story for the most part as I go. Writing towards the scenes and ideas that I know I want in there somewhere.

I know, but writing makes my story work. That makes them more a negative thing, a job to be done. >.<

well i like writing stories so its work but not really cuz that's something i'd just sit and do in my free time XD

XD

Seriously. o.o
These days, a tv in the background is often enough, but I used to like, watch tv, play video games, and read a book practically at once. My mind would burn up otherwise. @.@

Like when I was in middle school and I'd be watching tv, doing math homework and playing clarinet all at the same time? XD  

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:30 am
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard

XD

Seriously. o.o

Like when I was in middle school and I'd be watching tv, doing math homework and playing clarinet all at the same time? XD

Yeah, something like that. xD  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:45 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

oh I think you do..

so when you were done with them you just gifted them to different people or was it just one person??

I really don't. D:
What would I do that involves a mean streak? D:

No, I just equipped some frogs for a while... .-.

so you meant what because I did not have on my glasses.this desk is different and with my glasses on I have keep my head in an odd position..then I get a stiff neck..so I don't wear them all the time..I squint a lot and make a bunch of mistakes that spell check usually catches...**laughs**

I thought you meant you gifted a bunch to someone..I know someone who will do that...

edit sorry about that....

Oh. We're getting all mixed up. blaugh

I didn't really answer the part about your spellcheck.

I didn't know what you were talking about when you said something about a mean streak.. D:
That's what I was asking about.

I think my mind was mostly in my glow and some of the things being said kinda rubbed off....I thought you had gifted a bunch of frogs to someone...we have done that to someone we are not to happy with or just playing a joke on..I go back and reread I see I read it all wrong...that's what can happen when I don't have my glasses on and I am sleepy too...sorry about that...

**laughing** I think because I am not making much sense to you or me and after the glow I just had which was one of the funnest ever I feel like a nut....I think I am going to pull my foot from my mouth and get Dio out of my room and head to bed...
**smiles**nighters Kay...hope you have a good one..

Oh, I see, @.@

I got a nice frog gift and equipped a bunch of frogs.

It's all okay, I've been befuddled all day too. xD

I'm glad you had a good time. 3nodding

Good night! ^___^

good afternoon Kay...**wiping sleep out my eyes smiling** I overslept again but oh weeeeeellll I feel good...coffee is ready gotta go eat...talk at you later..  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:46 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

so you meant what because I did not have on my glasses.this desk is different and with my glasses on I have keep my head in an odd position..then I get a stiff neck..so I don't wear them all the time..I squint a lot and make a bunch of mistakes that spell check usually catches...**laughs**

I thought you meant you gifted a bunch to someone..I know someone who will do that...

I didn't know what you were talking about when you said something about a mean streak.. D:

I think my mind was mostly in my glow and some of the things being said kinda rubbed off....I thought you had gifted a bunch of frogs to someone...we have done that to someone we are not to happy with or just playing a joke on..I go back and reread I see I read it all wrong...that's what can happen when I don't have my glasses on and I am sleepy too...sorry about that...

**laughing** I think because I am not making much sense to you or me and after the glow I just had which was one of the funnest ever I feel like a nut....I think I am going to pull my foot from my mouth and get Dio out of my room and head to bed...

Oh, I see, @.@

Good night! ^___^

good afternoon Kay...**wiping sleep out my eyes smiling** I overslept again but oh weeeeeellll I feel good...coffee is ready gotta go eat...talk at you later..

Good afternoon. Alright, talk to you later  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:06 pm
Dives in to the room after the turkey....
Somebody told me this thing is a mexican turkey and this one been shooting a gun ...
All this to catch the turkey for the holiday party  

MistyMary24

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:09 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, I see, @.@

Good night! ^___^

you know Kay I was just wondering..why do families fight over such petty things??  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:27 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, I see, @.@

Good night! ^___^

you know Kay I was just wondering..why do families fight over such petty things??

Because people are petty things. .-.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:41 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, I see, @.@

Good night! ^___^

yes they are..

to hear them snipe at each about such petty things makes me glad I moved back to my room.....but also makes me never want to go out again....with what I got hanging over my head I emotion_donotwant to be involved in their petty squabbles....I hate when they drag me out into the middle their fights I emotion_donotwant  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:47 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yes they are..

to hear them snipe at each about such petty things makes me glad I moved back to my room.....but also makes me never want to go out again....with what I got hanging over my head I emotion_donotwant to be involved in their petty squabbles....I hate when they drag me out into the middle their fights I emotion_donotwant

That's unfortunate.

And why I don't interact with people. >.<  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:10 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yes they are..

That's unfortunate.

that is true

you are fortunate.....they won't leave me alone when they get to squabbling with each other........they want me to side with them and I really don't care anymore who is right and who is wrong...when it is so petty most of the times neither is right or wrong...and it doesn't really matter what matters is getting it done not who did more or who did less...just get it done...life is to short........but they don't see that..........  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:29 pm
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard

XD

Seriously. o.o

Yeah, something like that. xD

turkey ninja stars!  

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:18 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yes they are..

That's unfortunate.

hi Kay...they finally left me out of it and then settled down....been just talking with friends and enjoying my time here and yes listening to music and now the one voice in my head is telling me it is that time....
nighters Kay...hope you have a good one...................  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:22 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yes they are..

That's unfortunate.

hi Kay...they finally left me out of it and then settled down....been just talking with friends and enjoying my time here and yes listening to music and now the one voice in my head is telling me it is that time....

Good night.
Sorry, I meant to reply, but I was asleep. D:  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:23 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yes they are..

That's unfortunate.

Good night.
Sorry, I meant to reply, but I was asleep. D:

I was hoping you were getting some sleep...nigters again my friend.......  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 433 434 435 436 437 438 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games