Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 434 435 436 437 438 439 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:16 pm
((Now where has Fox gone with Kane now? I need her to post his location to continue....*foot tap*))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:16 pm
She laughed,"I would never ask you to do that Leon but that would be funny to see."She smiled,"Then you'll longer have to worry about being Ragnok and also who put this suit on you."She touched it lightly.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Menonai

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:18 pm
User Image

She teleported herself to where soma and hana were. Can you assist me to a more comfortable place. My body is not working and I have called out for help three times. May you please help? She sighed seeing that she could only teleport herself short distances. If she tried once more she would probably faint.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:20 pm
User Image
"I was kidnapped and raped by Kane's brother which has mess up my mind. Nike tried to bed me under a seduction, but I have forgiven her for that because she was tortured by the man who raped me and was not in her correct state of mind. I feel like I did something horrible to brago, but I can't remember what it was, alls i know now is that I still love him, but our connection feels extremely weak now and I'm having problems remembering why I decided to stay here and fight to be by his side." hana said, tears started to go down her tired face. again.

User Image
"I will finish a few more things and then I'll make you something eat, ok, Neuro?" Marisol said, sitting back down at the computer.  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:21 pm
User Image

Soma looked at her,"Where do you want to go."He lifted her off the ground and on to the bed, he then looked at Hana,"That is quite a tell Hana but if your questioning why you stayed with him then maybe its good then since under normal circumstance many women would have left him for the things he's done."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:23 pm
User Image

Thank you. She found comfort in his arms for a second. She then started to talk to hana. Don't worry poor girl. Everything will be fine, I have risen from the hell hole I have been in for six hundred years. It is time for me to pay my dues and help everyone that I can. If you have a problem I will help you. And Mr. I have no place to go but my office but I need to regain my abilities of speech and movement first.  

Menonai

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:25 pm
User Image
"I guess you are right..." She said to Soma. "I just wish I could remember what it is a feel so badly about...."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:25 pm
Neuro smiled and walked into the living room and laid down.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Menonai

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:26 pm
User Image

My dear girl touch the horns on my head and your thoughts will become clear. I am an oracle and have such powers. But be wary the things you might see may disturb you. She didn't know if what she said was right but it was just a warning.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:26 pm
User Image

"Call me Soma."he looked at at the girl and then at Hana,"Do not worry I am sure its nothing that bad."  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:27 pm
User ImageLeonSkurks

"Brago gave it to me, and he also gave me a tongue ring because of. . . . well, I don't really have to say why." Leon said and stuck out his tongue, showing her. "Yeah, well, I'm going to hurt him later for it." He chuckled, "And I guess licking you will be more awkward because of it."

◘ Ragnok • Werewolf ◘  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:29 pm
User Image

I'm Okiamiuta Ebi. But you can call me just Ebi. By the way does anybody know who that man was? The one who had freed me?  

Menonai

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:32 pm
User Image
"I cannot move right now, my body is being repaired." Hana told the girl. She started to fall back asleep.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:33 pm
User Image

Ah. Well Soma do me a favor and put my ribbon on the girl. It will help clear her mind and heal her body. I normally use it to keep me from taking too much information in. But I shall be fine. It helped while I was imprisoned but I have not much use for it now.  

Menonai

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:34 pm
User Image

"His name is Luc ."He looked at her.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 434 435 436 437 438 439 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games