Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 434 435 436 437 438 439 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:24 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yes they are..

to hear them snipe at each about such petty things makes me glad I moved back to my room.....but also makes me never want to go out again....with what I got hanging over my head I emotion_donotwant to be involved in their petty squabbles....I hate when they drag me out into the middle their fights I emotion_donotwant

That's unfortunate.

And why I don't interact with people. >.<

hi Kay...they finally left me out of it and then settled down....been just talking with friends and enjoying my time here and yes listening to music and now the one voice in my head is telling me it is that time....
nighters Kay...hope you have a good one...................

Good night.
Sorry, I meant to reply, but I was asleep. D:

I was hoping you were getting some sleep...nigters again my friend.......

Good night! ^__^  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:24 am
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard

well i like writing stories so its work but not really cuz that's something i'd just sit and do in my free time XD

*flops* Woooooorrrrrrrkkkkkkkk...

I can't focus on words. I need more going on to occupy my brain. xP

XD

Seriously. o.o
These days, a tv in the background is often enough, but I used to like, watch tv, play video games, and read a book practically at once. My mind would burn up otherwise. @.@

Like when I was in middle school and I'd be watching tv, doing math homework and playing clarinet all at the same time? XD

Yeah, something like that. xD

emotion_awesome  

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:26 am
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard

XD

Seriously. o.o
These days, a tv in the background is often enough, but I used to like, watch tv, play video games, and read a book practically at once. My mind would burn up otherwise. @.@

Like when I was in middle school and I'd be watching tv, doing math homework and playing clarinet all at the same time? XD

Yeah, something like that. xD

emotion_awesome

xP

So, how are you today?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:52 am
Kay9214

xP

So, how are you today?

I'm in class waiting for my partner to get the stupid ap working again (it likes to stop on its own for some reason) -__-  

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:54 am
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

xP

So, how are you today?

I'm in class waiting for my partner to get the stupid ap working again (it likes to stop on its own for some reason) -__-

I see. Not fun. >.<

The computer ghosts hate me too. ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:30 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yes they are..

to hear them snipe at each about such petty things makes me glad I moved back to my room.....but also makes me never want to go out again....with what I got hanging over my head I emotion_donotwant to be involved in their petty squabbles....I hate when they drag me out into the middle their fights I emotion_donotwant

That's unfortunate.

And why I don't interact with people. >.<

hi Kay...they finally left me out of it and then settled down....been just talking with friends and enjoying my time here and yes listening to music and now the one voice in my head is telling me it is that time....

Good night.

Good night! ^__^

hello Kay...i hope you are getting some sleep...i need you broken record good luck today...i have what i hope is my last chest CT scan...if everything is the same then i won't have to go through this any more...then there is whether or not i get the phone call from the heart doc...if i get then things are not so good...if i don't things are looking ok for now...i am more worried about the phone call so wish me luck.... cat_3nodding cat_3nodding  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:31 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Good night.

Good night! ^__^

hello Kay...i hope you are getting some sleep...i need you broken record good luck today...i have what i hope is my last chest CT scan...if everything is the same then i won't have to go through this any more...then there is whether or not i get the phone call from the heart doc...if i get then things are not so good...if i don't things are looking ok for now...i am more worried about the phone call so wish me luck.... cat_3nodding cat_3nodding

Yes, of course! Much much good luck! D:

It seems to me that everything will be okay. 3nodding
At least, I hope so!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:53 am
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

xP

So, how are you today?

I see. Not fun. >.<

Yeahhh XD  

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:24 am
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

xP

So, how are you today?

I see. Not fun. >.<

Yeahhh XD

Have any more troubles?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:49 am
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

xP

So, how are you today?

I see. Not fun. >.<

Yeahhh XD

Have any more troubles?

Living through my next class without my lab manual. -__- its not a huge thing, but it'll take longer at home  

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:54 am
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

xP

So, how are you today?

I see. Not fun. >.<

Yeahhh XD

Have any more troubles?

Living through my next class without my lab manual. -__- its not a huge thing, but it'll take longer at home

Just do what I do. Ignore it and throw all of your work out! :D  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:57 am
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

I see. Not fun. >.<

Yeahhh XD

Have any more troubles?

If I do that I'll fail. We've had no tests or quizzes. ALL points come from completing the labs...  

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:41 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

I see. Not fun. >.<

Yeahhh XD

Have any more troubles?

If I do that I'll fail. We've had no tests or quizzes. ALL points come from completing the labs...

Well, I starting ignoring all the test material too, so maybe it'll work out! :D  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:42 pm
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

Have any more troubles?

Well, I starting ignoring all the test material too, so maybe it'll work out! :D

Teach told me today that the final exam is going to be "open book" (but you can even use the internet) easy 25 questions. Just so we have an official "Final" I can live with that
sweatdrop  

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:10 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

Have any more troubles?

Teach told me today that the final exam is going to be "open book" (but you can even use the internet) easy 25 questions. Just so we have an official "Final" I can live with that
sweatdrop

That's good. Good luck with your classes!  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 434 435 436 437 438 439 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games