Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 434 435 436 437 438 439 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

DracosPrinny

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 8:02 am
I was sent an invite to join because of my yearbook signature.
I asked myself 'why should I join?'
And it hit me. 'Why not?'
And who could argue with that logic?

I'm some random nerd guy, age 19. Pleasure to be here.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 8:26 am
HELLO!!!!

THANKS 4 INVITED ME
MY NAME IS YAJAHIRA
IM DOMINICAN AND LIVE IN BOSTON
ANYTHING THAT I CAN DO 4 THIS GUILD
ASK 4 IT "WHY NOT"

yajahira

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 8:27 am

Welcome to the guild everyone! *cookies*

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 8:32 am
{God appears, and God is light,
To those poor souls who dwell in night...

Hello! ~Immortal Crow~ Here but you may call me Crow, Siobhain (real name), Shauny, Stokes heart that nickname, or anything else you can come up with...But be nice!

So let's see I'm a girl, I'm eighteen, I love reading novels, graphic novels, manga and poetry. My favourite poet is William Blake! I generally like dark, gothic, horror, fantasy or sci fi novels but I am open to anything. Stephen King, J.R.R Tolkien and Max Brooks are my favourite authors of all time! I'm a big movie nerd. I will watch almost anything if it does have point...Well at least some point. Although I'm a big fan of horror movies I also love random things.

Anything with Simon Pegg in I will watch because I think he's awesome, I also like Dane Cook and Pablo Fransico as far as comedy goes. I love stand up comedy in general.

As far as other things go I really do love all types of music be it J-rock to Jazz. 60s to modern day. I'm up for anything like that.

I'm obessed with zombies, games, movies, books the lot. I love Resident Evil and the ...Of dead series. Leading from that I love Marvel and Dark Horse Comics...I like some DC but X-Men, Hellboy, Runaways, Sin City are up at the top.

I also like to write, roleplay and act (though I suck at acting) I am currently taking four A levels: History, Psychology, Philosophy & Ethics and English Literature. I want to go to University to study either Classic History and Philosophy or Medaevil history and English.

As you can probably tell I like to waffle on and just completely talk random.... Anyway if you want to know more..which I doubt check out my profile. Hope to get to talk to you all soon.

....But does a human form display
To those who dwell in realms of day?}

~Immortal Crow~

marmokachi

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 9:08 am
Hi Im Marmokachi thankyou for letting me join your guild ^^  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 9:31 am
Hello, thanks for the invite, name is poofstuff, Poof or Amanda, whichever you prefer smile  

Poofstuff

precious glance

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 9:36 am
Hi evryone. Im Vivian. I'm 16 years young. Thanks for inviting me to your guild. smile  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 9:46 am
Hello my name is Maggie  

red eyed beuty

3,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100

Synth Syndrome

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 9:48 am
Why hello there.

I'm Roachel

I just got the invite and of course decided to join.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 9:52 am
Hi everyone.My real name is Ingrid and I'm a 24 year old Canadian.The rest you will find out. wink  

Ingvanya

Wild Spirit

17,500 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Party Animal 100

Abiding Angel

Friendly Hoarder

15,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 10:02 am
.:Waves:. Hi~! Everyone here can call me Aga or Angel, which ever you prefer. I hail from SoCal though my heart and home resides in NorCal. I've got the best boyfriend in the world and we're going 2+ years strong. heart I've been on Gaia around the beginning but never really got into it until a few years after. I'm an avid manga reader, anime watcher, and button mashing n00bie gamer. I've got big dreams to be a book publisher and own a little cafe dedicated to gamers and otakus. So yeah, I'm open about a lot of things and I'm glad I've joined this guild. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 10:14 am
red eyed beuty
Hello my name is Maggie

Heheh! Thats my real name ^_^. Is yours actually Maggie or is it a nickname?

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

Sreeb

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 10:32 am
Greetings and salutations fellow Gaians. I'm older than dirt, have been married for 17 years to the sweetest man I know, have three fine adult sons, one lovely daughter-in-law, one precious grandson, three diva dogs, and one ancient cat. (Anyone want a spoiled rotten mutt?) I've been on Gaia almost a year, and my favorite things are the avies and the jigsaw puzzles. Did I mention that I really hate doing bios? LOL  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 10:35 am
User Image

I'm Tamas, and I've been on Gaia for a year and a half.

Tamas

Lonely Fairy

8,800 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Rainbow Woodstock Sreeb

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 11:02 am
Hi all you groovy people! I've been on Gaia for nine months and love the far out happenings. For a radical trip, feel free to visit my profile page and crash at my pad.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 434 435 436 437 438 439 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games