Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 434 435 436 437 438 439 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:41 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Leon put away the needle he was fiddling with finally as it grew discomforting to have it out. "No thank you. I think I should probably take a bath." She said as she looked down at her clothes that were covered in curry. "You should, before it stains your dress." Her heart sank at the thought of her favorite dress getting stained. "I-I'll be right back!" She said as she ran out of the kitchen to her room to go grab a set of new clothes.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:06 pm
"You didn't have to do that," Keiko said as she sat at the table Leon and I were sitting at. "She looked sad when you said her dress might get stained."

"It's an appropriate concern, though," I told her. "Especially considering the extra spice. She'd have been even sadder if her dress actually wound up with big red stains on it."

"I... guess you're right," Keiko conceded, collapsing onto the table in front of her.

"In the meantime, this kitchen could use a good cleaning, as well," I said, standing up and making my way toward where the cleaning supplies were kept.

"It's going to take a while. Here, let me help you," Keiko spoke up, standing up and moving toward the cleaning supplies with me.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:01 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

"It's one of her favorites. It's something our mom started working on, but after what happen. Our grandma finished it." He said as he stretched and watched Ter and Keiko get up to start cleaning up the mess Ulla left. "Its okay, let me go ahead and clean up. Ulla would feel bad if you two were cleaning after her." He said as he looked at his Pokemon that just finished up the plates of curry. "Nothing personal, it's just her being. Well her."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:24 pm
"Martial law in Lumiose City in going into its second week since the alleged rebel bombing of Lysandre Cafe. Government officials have yet to report on any details concerning the alleged bombing nor has representatives of Prime Minister Lysandre, who has still yet to have made a public appearance since the failed Battle of Black City. The Crown Prince has since taken over the war effort in place of His Majesty's Prime Minister and despite the wishes of parliament has refused to meet the Indigo Alliance's demands for unconditional surrender, instead spinning their demands domestically as threats. So far the Kingdom of Kalos and the Indigo Alliance have only come to terms on an armistice. An actual peace treaty does not appear to be likely at this time. Despite this Kalosian and Flare forces have been completely repelled from Unovan territory. The state run Holo Caster network has also been relatively silent with pop icon and Elite Four member Malva being mysterious absent from all broadcasts. In lieu of new content the network has been on constant reruns of war related propaganda meant to boost public morale." The woman on the television spoke as Sub watched from the couch.

"Despite the institution of martial law and mounting international pressure, the Crown Prince has been adamant in running things as usual in Kalos. The Pokemon League tournament intended to be held the day of the alleged bombing will take place a week from today, with the Crown Prince himself participating. Experts say this is only a ruse for the Crown Prince to further cement his control over Kalos and to fill the power vacuum left by the disappeared Lysandre and the aging king." She further went on in her report.

The gist from what Sub could see is that after Aile and company had their little clash with the fake Xerosic in Kalos, resulting in the destruction of Lysandre Labs, the remnants of Team Flare completely shattered, those once loyal to Flare having defected after seeing they weren't even safe in Kalos. With Lysandre killed, the loss of Zygarde, and now the loss of what muscle they had in Flare the Kalosian monarchy has risen back up and began to seize absolute power yet again. This time however with the king's health deteriorating from his advanced age the Crown Prince has taken it upon himself to restore his family to what they perceive as their 'rightful place' as absolute monarchs of Kalos. The destruction of Lysandre Labs and the Indigo Alliance's demands for complete capitulation has ironically played right into the prince's hands it would seem as he has successfully, so far, used it to scare up the populace and bring himself into power. Not even the parliament, which was largely for show after its formation in the Kalosian Revolution and filled completely with supporters of Lysandre, has dared to speak up against the prince. Once again the people of Kalos find themselves in a precarious position. If not one threat to liberty it's another.

Sickened by what he heard on the television he changed the channel, however what came up first was no more enjoyable than the last. "Why is the international community ignoring the situation in Orre!?" A loud mouthed 'talking head' screamed at the viewers. "This mad man who calls himself Ein has been allowed to completely take over already impoverished and struggling region and why? Because he has some freakish Pokemon? The world stood up to that dictator Lysandre and his Zygarde why won't they do the same with Ein! It makes no sense! But I know why, it's all part of the New World Order! The global elite are trying to establish a dystopian world government and-" That was all Sub could handle of that rambling mad man. Z News, how ironic that they use Zorua as their mascot while claiming to dispel the 'illusions' of the world and fight against the 'liberal main stream media'.

That said the raving man did make at least one good point; what about Ein? What is he doing? Sub had pinged all his sources through out Orre, spoke with his guy inside the International Police, turned over every stone he possibly could and yet he could turn nothing up on Ein. It was almost as if he disappeared into Orre without a trace. The longer the mad scientist stayed out of the spotlight the more he worried.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:15 pm
Keiko and I reluctantly agreed with Leon's reasoning. Walking away from the kitchen, Keiko turned to head upstairs, wanting to check on her Pokemon that she had left upstairs. I, on the other hand, made it to the main lobby to catch most of what Sub was watching. "I don't think I'll ever have a mind for politics. Just one big headache after another. The media isn't much better, but it beats running around on word of mouth," I shrugged, taking a seat on a nearby couch. "That said, I'm starting to get weirded out that Ein's sitting on his laurels for this long. Long shot, but I don't suppose you've heard anything about him lately?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:32 pm
"Not a peep." Sub replied to Terashi's inquiry on Ein. "Trust me, if I did I would let everyone know. I'm certain we are all waiting with bated breath on what Ein will do and when and where he will appear. I know they say no news is good news but I like to think in this particular situation that saying doesn't apply." He continued. "So, how you been feeling? Doing well-" The Snagem leader and Terashi would sit around and have a casual conversation for a good while, their chatting interrupted when a certain legendary Pokemon decided to make its presence known in a chaotic way.

"Arf!" Zac barked as he came running into the room, slamming into an end table at full speed, completely shattering it upon impact. The dog would stop there as he kept going and literally climbed up a wall. Sub could do little but watch as the partially found Zygarde went absolute Primape.

After the initial shock wore off Sub jumped up and called out to Zac. "Hey! Zac! What's wrong?" He asked the dog but it was no good, something was terrible wrong with it and the man's words would not reach it as he continued to race around the room frantically, destroying any furniture in his path. This would go on for only about a minute but it felt much longer as the dog was able to completely destroy the room in such a small amount of time. The dog only stopped when it disappeared, leaping up into the air and coming back down towards the ground head first, merging with the floor and disappearing.

"What was that about!?" Sub asked no one in particularly as Zac disappeared, leaving the man utterly confused. "GRAY! Is Zac still in HQ!?" He shouted out to the AI.

"No, it seems he has left. I have completely lost trace of his energy signature as well." GRAY promptly informed Sub.

"What is going on then?" He said, looking to Terashi but not expecting an answer from him, he just had to share his confusion with someone.

If Ulla or Kaya were nearby they both would begin to feel strange, sick, incredibly so. Ulla would be looking extremely pale while Kaya would just look dull, as if his colors were disappearing. Something was wrong, very wrong.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:59 pm
SubonicXP
One had to wonder where Amaranth was all this time. It was safe to say she was around, but kept to herself more often than not. At least, that was the case before Zac went full puppy mode, seeing it just dive into the floor like it'd turned to water and disappearing. "If you're asking that, I think that makes the rest of us," she spoke up, just as confused as Sub was. "GRAY, can you keep trying to get a read on Zac? Something must be up for it to take off like that again." She couldn't help feeling a sense of dread, not having noticed anything with Ulla or Kaya yet- not that she exactly knew Ulla in the first place, let alone if either of them were nearby at all.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:00 pm
I could only watch as Zac went on his rampage. I tried to think of something that could cause this, but due to the fact that I wasn't very familiar with Zac, or legendary Pokemon in general, nothing was coming to mind. When Sub looked to me wondering what was going on, I could only shrug.

Abby would choose that time to come out and be sociable, only to find the main lobby a wreck. "What happened here? It looks like a Tornadus came through here."

"You're not that far off," I told her with a sigh. "It was Zac's doing. He looked... and felt like something was off, but we couldn't get him to calm down."

"Wait, who's Zac?" Abby asked, looking confused.

"I don't know if you've seen a small green canine-like Pokemon around, but it's actually a legendary Pokemon called Zygarde in one of its lesser forms. Dunno who named it Zac, though," I tried to explain.

"If something's messing with a legendary Pokemon enough to make it go crazy, it must be really bad," Abby retorted, furrowing her brow in worry. The way she looked reminded me slightly of Keiko, which made me think of her. So, I shot her a message asking if any of her Pokemon were acting strangely. When she responded with a no, I told her to come to the main lobby.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:05 pm
While I wasn't able to sense much of what was going on right at the moment, I did hear a lot of chaos. I made my way into the main room, staring in confusion. The place was a total wreck for reasons unbeknowest of me and a couple of members asking about Zac, the legendary Pokemon that we had under our care. "...what just happened?" I asked confused. Did I miss a memo on something?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:12 pm
Kaya did, in fact, happen into the room shortly after Zac's disappearance, though, at first, nothing would seem off. Before he could even ask what was going on, however, he would pause and place a hand against his head. "Ok...wow... Been a long time since the last time I got a headache..." He said to himself before speaking again. "So what's with the crazy canine?" He asked, leaning against the nearest wall and laying a hand against his head again.

"OK... I'm not feeling great...." He admitted to himself as he pushed his visor up onto his head. Mismatched eyes showed heavy bags beneath them, as if he hadn't slept in days or perhaps that he was under the influence of some kind of virus.

"You look like hell." Odd stated as he entered the room, wondering the same thing Kaya had been a moment before. "Are you alright?" He questioned.

"You're not... shiny." Lykas pointed out as he entered the room, noticing Odd talking to Kaya as well.

"Of course I'm not... GRAY used Pluto's DNA as the template for my hybridism and since he's not shiny, I wouldn't be, either." Kaya replied. "How can I remember that and you can't?"

"No, I mean, you're skin's not as reflective as usual. Did you forget to shower today or something?" Lykas asked, leaning in close to inspect his fellow hybrid.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:55 pm
"I'll keep trying but nothing is turning up." GRAY responded to Amaranth, shelving his sarcasm for now as even the AI knew something was terribly wrong, just didn't know what yet.

While Ulla and Kaya were the first to sense it, and the ones to physically react to it, soon everyone sensitive to energy (hybrids, Channelers, Pokemon) would begin to be consumed with a lingering sense of dread. Like a single cloud blotting out the sun on what is suppose to be a bright sunny day. Everything just seemed awful all the sudden. Even the air seemed stale. The world its self was becoming dull.

"Anyone else feel...weird?" He asked, looking towards Kaya. "Odd is right, you look absolutely terrible. Like, on death's door terrible." Sub concurred. While he didn't look as bad as Kaya nor felt as bad he did feel a certain wrongness like everyone else.

"I've picked something up." GRAY finally informed everyone, after what felt like eons and yet he had last spoke up about two minutes ago. Was their perception of time starting to dull too? "It's...the tree." GRAY began to say, a sense of dread even in the voice of the AI. "Out of curiosity I did a scan on Kaya and did some comparisons to other energy signatures which led me to focus on Lumiose City, primary Prism Tower. Since we became aware of it I was able to pick up a faint signature of Fairy energy there, that being the location of the Temple of Life underneath it. Now however I have lost it. For a brief moment it felt just like the signature that was coming from Kaya. The data I have leads me to believe something is terribly wrong with the Tree of Life."

Sub could do little but look in the direction of one of GRAY's speakers in horror. Zac disappeared in a panic. This feeling of the world going stale. What information GRAY was able to scrap together. It all could only point to one thing. "Ein is making his move. He's going for the tree." Sub said in a panicked, fearful voice. "We have to get there, now! GRAY! Can you teleport us to- no...that won't do. We can't teleport into Lumiose City due to the scramblers, can only get so close as to the outside cities. We can't waste time fighting our way in. Whatever is happening to the tree is happening now! We'll be too late!" The Dark One was in an utter panic now, pacing back and forth as he thought of what to do. They needed time but there was none. Something had to happen now.

"Kaya." He said as he stopped his pacing all the sudden and stared at the Klefki hybrid. "A Fairy Circle!" He shouted with unbridled joy. "GRAY! Activate that old teleporter! We're going to test that theory out!" He informed the AI who promptly agreed. "Kaya, you can be mad at me later. Since Zera made a shot for the tree I've been studying the information I had on the Fairy Realm and what information I was able to collect through you and Ulla. I figured eventually we would need to go there ourselves so we came up with some theories on how to force open a Fairy Circle. I'll spare the details but we have no other choice. Everyone, get your things and meet me in the lab. Kaya, come with me right now." Sub said as he ran off, forgetting the elevator and instead taking the stares down to the lab.

The Snagems would eventually find Sub in the lab slapping on keyboards and screens frantically as GRAY instructed him on what to do. His focus seemed to be a dusty tube shaped machine in the far corner of the lab. It looked like it hadn't been touched in a long time. It was a prototype teleportation machine Isaac had helped create, an attempt at better more on target teleportation without relying on a Pokemon. Construction never made it out of testing after Isaac had went to Devon Corp to work on the expansion suit among other things.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:04 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Leon was finishing up cleaning the kitchen area, with the help of his and Ulla's Pokemon. Suddenly, Lucario felt something was off. He quickly dropped what he was doing and ran out of the room. Leon took note of this as he recalled all of his Pokemon. He ran out of the kitchen with Ulla's Vulpix following right behind them. Leon then stopped in the main lobby where it looks like everyone was wondering about what was going on with Zac. Leon looked around to see if this was the reason why he ran out. Then, something hit him. "....Where is Ulla?" When GRAY mentioned about the tree, something in Leon snapped. He was about to bolt towards their room but Lucario came to the lobby with a very weak Ulla in his hands.

"L-Leon...P-Pa..pa..." Ulla said looking very pale and sickly. Leon was in shock as he grabbed Ulla's weak body. It looked like she changed into a yukata seeing how her original dress was messed up from her cooking experiment. "Ulla..." His mind was almost going blank with rage. Ein. Ein was the cause of all of this. "Don't worry Ulla. You'll be back on your feet soon."  

Cecile Silverstone

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:05 pm
"I got a feeling I picked the wrong time to get a clean bill of health..." I said. I wasn't really one hundred percent certain what was going on. The most I could gather was that it involved Ein going and swooping in like a Mandibuzz. He wanted something from this Tree of Life...or whatever and now we had to act. I wasn't really feeling any effects of what was going on right now, but who is to say that wouldn't change in the near future or if whatever was going on was already happening and I just don't know it yet. Or for anyone else for that matter. It didn't matter; Ein was involved. Simple as that.

I made my way off to get ready for the mission at hand and went off for the lab below, telling Freth and Tristen to hang back this go round in the process in case the need for reinforcements. Someone got to have a contingency plan in this time of panic, after all.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:13 pm
Cecile Silverstone

"L-Leon...P-Pa..pa..." Ulla said looking very pale and sickly. Leon was in shock as he grabbed Ulla's weak body. It looked like she changed into a yukata seeing how her original dress was messed up from her cooking experiment. "Ulla..." His mind was almost going blank with rage. Ein. Ein was the cause of all of this. "Don't worry Ulla. You'll be back on your feet soon."

"Forgive us but we need her." GRAY said over the intercom as Claydol appeared before Ulla and Lucario. Before there could be any protest Claydol had teleported them both away to the lab in the lower part of HQ. Sub gave them just the quickest glance before he went back to his work.

"The locker on your right, it's where we keep Elemental Gem samples. Put one of the pink ones in Ulla's hands. It should give her a jolt of Fairy energy and at least get her back on her feet for now." He said to Lucario while he continued his work.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:15 pm
SubonicXP
There was a moment of stunned silence from Amaranth. GRAY didn't usually drop his usual act without good reason, and with what was relayed, there wasn't any time for sarcasm, belittling, or anything else GRAY was usually known for. One could draw many a comparison to a drill sergeant, and there was no denial just how serious this was. And it seemed that any route to get there wasn't going to be fast enough. Was there nothing to be done? She tried to think of something, anything that could work until the sudden remark of fairy circles. "I'm sorry, what?"

Before she could ask for any sort of brief explanation, Sub was already running off for the lab. Already having herself ready, though, she just opted to follow and watched what was going on. She'd hoped it would explain itself to her, but all she really managed was standing there with a confused stare at a whole lot of various somethings going on.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 434 435 436 437 438 439 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games