Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 435 436 437 438 439 440 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:54 pm

Estonia-tan

((*trots in and back reads* D: *steals Lillian's painkillers and offer them to Lo* They work really well. biggrin

Also, about mah sexy arts. I wasn't actually going to draw any. XD; Just saying that to make Lillian mad. :B But since now I feel bad after the others complaining about not seeing them, I will draw sexy things. >.> And, per Lillian's request, they will be ESTONIA AND LITHUANIA.

*coughs* If I can manage. *waves*

Also, hi everyone. biggrin ))

(( Addy, you butthead. D:

AND YOU MUST DRAW ME RUSSIA AND A PLATYPUS.
MUST.
IF I CAN'T GET THE TABLET, YOU WILL DRAW ME RUSSIA AND A PLATYPUS. >:l ))
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:54 pm

@Rally- xD; I didn't even take that as a sign. I thought it was normal that I couldn't read the clock at my friend's house from 10-ish feet away or that the television screen during first hour (during the school announcements) looked blurry. And the only classes I needed to see the board for I sat at the front of the class, where I could make sense of the blurry letters.

@Lily- owo That sounds a lot like my brother's glasses.

@Estonia- -waves- Halloj~

xxKarachan

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:55 pm

((Hi Estonia, that was some super special fanart by the way))
"If it's ok with you, I will just enjoy from afar"
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:57 pm

((Hallo guys. X3

And bah, who says Lillian? I must draw you nothing. :B

...but because platypus are cute, I'll draw it. ))

Estonia-tan

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:57 pm

Russia pouts, snuggling Anastasia closer. "You...you don't like Anastasia? My little Anya?" he asks, pouting.

(( YAY *hugs* ilu Addy~ ))
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:58 pm

(( -Hops back on this account to finish the lame xmas event.- You will draw some sexy time pics, Estonia? heart Haha, do it~ ))

Lithuania looked pretty awake and rested for once as he came in. He sighed when he saw Russia and his odd pet. "H-have you found out what they eat yet?" He asked, warily.

Lithuania-tan

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:03 pm

((Moar sexy time pics would be loved ^x^))
"I didn't mean that, she's very cute" she said nodding to herself.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:03 pm

(( Yus, I will draw sexy time pics. heart

Well. I'll try. XD))

Estonia-tan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:04 pm

Belarus walks in the room; done with her work for the day. She notices the creature in her brother's arms and goes to look at it.

"...What is that..?"

(( AGREE'D!!!))
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:04 pm

Russia nods. "Fish~ Fish and plants~" has says, smiling and cuddling the platypus. "You...You like Anya, don't you, Lithuania?" he asks, looking up at the Baltic state, snuggling the furry creature.
He looks over at Liech and nods, smiling again. "Okay then~"

He looks up at his sister, smiling. "It's Anastasia, my platypus~" he giggles, holding the billed animal up to Belarus.

Russia-tan

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:06 pm

"W-well... I have no problem with her." Except that he had no idea how well she would do in the cold, or what kind of habitat she needed, how much mess she would make, and everything else. This is why Liet didn't have any pets of his own.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:09 pm

Liech shifted her feet, stepping a little closer to Russia. "I guess she can't be that bad if she's named after a princess..."

Loev Bara

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:11 pm

Russia nods, smiling. "And she's named after my princess, too~..." he says, snuggling the platypus. He looks at Liet, smiling. "You remember Anya, right~?"
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:12 pm

Belarus blinks and sticks her finger out to touch the top of her bill.

".....Why do you have it..?"

Eam Adair

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:13 pm

Lithuania turned a bit pale at the mention of the actual Princess. Of course he remembered. How could he forget meeting that beautiful family, and... He averted his eyes. "Of course I do."
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 435 436 437 438 439 440 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games