Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 435 436 437 438 439 440 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Menonai

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:36 pm

User Image

Well, was he an oracle as well? I have many questions and what is currently happening would be nice to know also.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:37 pm

"I don't care if you licking me becomes awkward,"she smiled and hears someone cough,she turned around to see Cook,"Sorry."

Cook nodded his head,"Your done with your love fest here."He took the sword and threw it at Leon to catch it,"I made it for you it's called Ori it should be nice for a were and also it's the first time since I made something for someone who wasn't a demon."He chuckled, and looked at the moon white blade,"Be careful with it.

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:37 pm

User Image
Marisol continued to look at thing on the computer. After a few hours she had picked invitations and had them mailed out to the immortals of the city, including soli, brago, hana, nike, and leon among others. She had also picked out a china set for the wedding, found a place to have the wedding, which was going to be outside in a victorian garden, made plans to have the reception oin the ball room there at the house, and made an appoint for later that day to go look at dresses.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:42 pm

User Image

Soma looked at her,"I do not know."

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Menonai

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:43 pm

User Image

Could you kindly take me to someone who would know this information then? Or at least someone who knew the boy?
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:48 pm

User Image
Marisol shut down the computer after double cheaking her orders. She walked to the other room and kneeled next to Neuro, running her fingers through his hair.

Lady Eevee

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:49 pm

User ImageLeonSkurks

Leon's eyes went to Cook and chuckled a bit before he caught the sword that was thrown to him. "Thanks." He held the blade, fingers brushing over it. "Nice." He looked up at the two with a bright grin.

◘ Ragnok • Werewolf ◘
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:51 pm

User Image

Soma looked at her,"I could take you to my niece then."He opened a portal and gently put her down in front of Soli and Leon,"There, when your done and want to come back just call my name."he closed it and leaned back on the chair he was seating in.

Neuro opened one eye and looked at her, he let out a deep moan.

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Menonai

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:52 pm

User Image

She smiled as she saw the people. I have questions about a boy named Luc. Do you know who this man is exactly? She was pretty clueless. Oh and it be nice if someone were to tell me whats going on would be nice too.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:54 pm

User Image
Marisol continued to run her fingers through his hair. "I have finished alot of things for our wedding today, and we should be able to have it by the end of the week." She told him "As long as you are happy with that date, Neuro."

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:54 pm

Soli smiled at him and then at the girl,"Hi Ebi and I didn't know much Luc only the hard life he had and so many things have happened in this city and so many threats."
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:55 pm

User Image
Hana opened her eyes and looked at Soma again. "Is there something I can help you with, or are you just playing guard over me?"

Lady Eevee

Menonai

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:55 pm

User Image

She sighed. Do you at least know if he was an Oracle? He was able to free me. I am thankful but seeing my condition I cannot repay him. It's also glad that someone knows my name.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:57 pm

User Image

Soma looked at her,"In all honesty I don't know why I'm here and why I'm staying here, I just like to sit here for a few moments longer if you don't mind Hana,"He smiled,"At least there is some peace and quite here."

Neuro took her hand and nipped it lightly,"Yes I'm fine with the date."

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:00 pm

Soli looked at her and her eyes went black,"I think he was or someone in his family was, I can not get solid answer since things have changed since the last time I've checked the future and the past."
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 435 436 437 438 439 440 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games