Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 435 436 437 438 439 440 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:30 pm
-pouts and looks forlorn- You know him better than anyone. sad Help a girl out. sad I tried everything! All my feminine wiles. crying sad cry  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:33 pm
Feminite wiles? cat_rofl Karrie can be pretty blind to those! cat_lol What have you tried, though?

*the bartender comes by to see if Kits needs a refil and if dame wants something*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:35 pm
ninja sweatdrop I'm pretty sure he wasn't oblivious to these... sweatdrop I was coming on preeeeeetty strong. sweatdrop I think he knew what I meant. twisted emotion_dowant  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:00 pm
*sighs* Then you probably did something to really annoy him. Maybe you did something in your sleep... *thinks back to the muffled sounds she heard the night before when she helped herself to Karrie's leftovers in the fridge, Velcore joining her for a midnight snack* Sounded like you might have hurt him or something last night.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:03 pm
-pouts- Well how the hell is that my fault? How can he be mad at me for something I did in my sleep?! stressed stare -pout-  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:07 pm
*shrugs* Don't ask me. Ask him. If it happens enough, though, he gets really annoyed. cat_neutral cat_sweatdrop  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:10 pm
Uh, what? How does that even work? stressed If I'm doing something in my sleep why doesn't he just say something? rolleyes  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:12 pm
*shrugs* I dunno, I tried to figure that out myself a while ago. He waits until it's bothering him a lot.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:14 pm
stare mad stressed Then I'm gonna corner him and ask him wth his problem is. stressed  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:19 pm
You're probably gonna have to. cat_neutral Might take a while, though. cat_sweatdrop You know what it's like trying to get him to talk sometimes. cat_rolleyes  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:24 pm
Then I'm gonna get irritated and he's gonna stay irritated and it's gonna get blown outta porportion like that one time where we were pissed at each other and hurt. stressed -throws hands up in the air- That's just retarded! stressed scream  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:25 pm
:: goes up to the counter in the lounge and orders pie emotion_omnomnom yum_pie but become conflicted when asked what kind of pie :: gonk crying

Why can't pie just mean you bring Miro pie instead of Miro having to choose? crying
:: flails arms ::

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:28 pm
I can't argue with you there. cat_lol But anyway, it doesn't do much good to talk to me about it, you'll have to talk to Karrie. *looks at the time* He's probably asleep by now, though.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:32 pm
stare Good. stare -crosses arms again and pouts- That means I can push him outta his bed and tell him to go ******** himself. stare
stressed Look! I'm already getting irritated and I haven't even spoken to him yet! stressed gonk mad

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:36 pm
Well, things aren't likely to change if you're already irritated with him. cat_lol *glances up at the counter and sees Miro there* Kicking him out of his bed isn't likely to help either.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 435 436 437 438 439 440 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games