Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4371 4372 4373 4374 4375 4376 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:21 pm
Shin; Yeah. Way back in March. xD
It's getting back to the way I like it though~

Haku; I know you do, but there's always some tolerance I can pull up just for you! ;D

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:22 pm
[ Haruru: } Yeah, "sort of." =/
Embraces and all that...

[ Mana: } Haha, good, good. xP

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:25 pm
Surprisingly enough, it's not Mana. I'm not a fan of incest and you two give off a brother-and-sister vibe. And so I've paired you off with Misu. You both have relatively the same attitudes and seem to get along well with one another; I looked more towards Misu's blade-like personality, mostly exemplified by it's brash and explosive nature. You, on the other hand, offset and balance such a personality quite nicely with your seemingly inward and reclusive self. You internalize things and thus take things to heart. You don't explode.

@Haruhi: That's precisely my point. "Interestingly boring" is a way of saying that you're "meh" or "blah". You are neither exciting nor repulsive. In a sense, you simply exist.

@Mana: Don your Helm of Fortitude.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:30 pm
Haku: Well dunno what I could do to be more exciting. Not that you'd ever know if I did anything anyway so I guess it doesn't matter much. XP

Wiggles; *flails* But! But! They're really close! I mean like, normal people don't get that close to each other!

And what would you call this?

Or this?  

Haruhi000777

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:32 pm

XD Misu? Dear god. I can't wait to tell him that. He is going to flip. For the record. That little slut can't compete with all of this. [/points to self] XD
Jk but yeah. Interesting.

Reclusive? Erm. I'm not reclusive. A recluse wouldn't do some of the things
I do or have experienced some of the things I have. But. Nice try. XD For
the most part you were right.....not really. XD I don't explode that often. It's
rare and takes a lot. I tend not to take things to heart unless I am on my period
though. So you got that wrong and it contradicts the explosive part. If I took
things to heart I would explode all the time.

Ok. Ok! What about Shin Saur and Mana.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:34 pm
Haku: Already on hand and donned! Ha ha.

Shin: Very much so. It's still where I can respectably brush it, rather than use a pony-tail for important stuff, too~

Rinneh: Really? xD

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:36 pm
[ Haruru: } As I said, embracing. xP
The first one really shows your point more- The second one seems like something Marcelline would do to anyone. Sorta like she's swooping in and saving Bubblegum, more than anything else.

[ Mana: } Haha! How wonderful, indeed~

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:42 pm
Wiggles: And that's not all! There are at least two other pictures where girls are kissing! emotion_jawdrop

Wiggles... what does this mean?  

Haruhi000777

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:47 pm
[ Haruru: } Haha, not much, really. She just draws what she wants. She's an artist, after all. Besides, there are a few more homo-erotic things with Marshall and Prince Gumgum somewhere.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:50 pm
Wiggles: But I thought kid cartoon drawer people couldn't draw stuff like that. Well they could but they couldn't since they draw cartoons for kids? xp

Well stuff like that from fan girls is to be expected... or wait, who drew it? XP  

Haruhi000777

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:53 pm
*Shrug*
Perhaps I'm mistaken. I thought there was something of the like on her site there.
Nah, she can draw whatever she wants. That's basically always how it's been. Besides, it's not actually a public gallery, it's her private tumblr thing or whatever. And further aside that, she's in her twenties.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:59 pm
What, you mean this picture? This is the only one I could really find... and it's not that very homo-erotic I think.
click

Also, further proof!

But! But! This puts things into question! What artwork is the artist from Regular Show hiding?! Or what about the guy who drew for Dexter's Laboratory or Powerpuff Girls?! It's like OMG man!  

Haruhi000777

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:02 am
Yar, I think I was just mistaken, is all.

As I said, she draws what she wants. I've subscribed to a good deal of people who draw all sorts of artwork because they can, or they want to. It's that simple. xP

And, who knows? I honestly don't think there's a particular artist for those shows, honestly.
Adventure Time is sort of an odd case because Natasha was/is an artist first, and a designer for Adventure Time second.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:05 am
Eh, prolly. XP

Well it's just that you don't expect it when you think a person does this one sort of thing. It's like knowing Santa is the jolly old guy but then you see him do something unexpected... like... smoke weed or something. XP

Artist first and then designer?  

Haruhi000777

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:12 am
Haha, I guess so, but Adventure Time is really a more mature sure than most people think. xD

*Nod*
In a sense that's what she is, yes. Don't forget that she's also just a member of the Adventure Time crew, so when some of her designs don't go through, she'll flesh them out on her own time.

[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4371 4372 4373 4374 4375 4376 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games