Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4375 4376 4377 4378 4379 4380 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Volvy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:31 am

*slips quietly through the door, lays an apology note (for spending the previous night) on the bar, then slips back out*
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:19 am

{{*pretends this happened earlier and that he didn't sleep all night again* stressed }}

*hears a quiet and unfamiliar sound in his partial dreaming state. At first he shrugs it off that he was hearing things, but when he opens an eye to check on the time, he notices some kind of small and very bright light source on the nightstand. Quirking an eyebrow, he sits up in bed and reaches over to the bedside table, picking the item up while rubbing his eyes with his other hand. Upon waking up a bit more, he finds the item in his hand is actually an iPhone.*
er.... o_O;;

*sees there's a new text message and reads it, discovering it's from Dougherty to the groomsmen.... meaning that the message was meant for Ryzan. Groaning, he nudges Ryzan awake*
Oi stare

*Ryzan stirs a little, speaking in a tired and quiet voice*

Ten more minutes...

tch... *nudges him again*
*pouts and looks up at his husband sleepily*
What is it?

*puts the iPhone in front of Ryzan's face, causing him to wince from the brightness of the screen at first*
Where the hell did this come from? stare

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:28 am

*places his hand over the screen to block out some of the light, unsure exactly what it even was due to tiredness and it being too close and bright to actually see. However, soon after wrapping his fingers around it, recognition starts to set in*

Gi.... I had gotten this recently as it seemed to be the form of communication that many use mzilst. I thought having one would help keep us better informed of certain things since we have been spending a great deal of time downstairs.

*takes the phone and yawns, pushing himself up in bed*
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:34 am

pft... not like they can't email us or something if they really need to. Stupid cellphones stare

*looks over at Ryzan as he reads Dougherty's message, which was still up on the screen*
And why an iPhone of all things? stressed There are other less expensive things out there that you get just about the same functionality from. stare

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:43 am

*waves him off and continues reading*
Gi ussta~ I am not sure H&R Wesley quite has what would be best for me sweatdrop Last I looked there for a tuxedo for the grand opening, their suits were not quite made for my body type sweatdrop I wonder if perhaps the suit I had borrowed from you would suffice...

... but that's my suit..
*lifts his wrist to his chin and giggles*
I have yet to see you wear it anyway wink Though I suppose it would be mzilst appropriate to have something new for the wedding.

*nuzzles his husband's cheek, then scoots out of bed*
It seems we will be shopping today 4laugh heart

*sets the phone down on the nightstand and goes about getting ready to go out*
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:11 am

Kat opened one eye and winced slightly. She didn't know what the hell that jet fuel was that Leko had her drinking last night in Gweedore, but she had one hell of a headache to pay for it. Dragging herself out of bed, she threw on some clothes and went to start some coffee in the kitchen.

She found her bottle of ibuprofen and shook 3 out, getting a glass of water to take them with. She felt dehydrated, so she drank the full glass and then put the bottle back in her bathroom. After she got back into the kitchen to get some coffee, she felt strange, almost as if she had just had a cocktail or something. She giggled at the thought and sidestepped a bit as she sat down.

"What the hell?" She opened her laptop and powered it up, googling this Poitin they had consumed last night. It took her a couple of tries to get the spelling right, but she finally found the article. She laughed out loud when she read it. "Drinking water makes the person drunk again? rofl No wonder Leko told me to drink water this morning!"

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:36 am

Her coffee was finally done, and she carefully poured a mug of it and stirred in some creamer. She went and perched back on the bar stool and drank her coffee. "No wonder Leko got us out of there last night." She giggled again, "Well, at least you get your money's worth drinking Poitin if you can get a buzz twice! rofl " She snickered and kept reading about the once illegal liquor they had drank last night.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:49 am

*wonders in to the bar and pours herself a glass of cheer*

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:54 am

*Pulls up in his truck, parks out front and knocks on Katana's door to her private entrance.* cool
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:58 am

*notices the noise outside*

What is was that?

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:01 pm

She had had a few cups of coffee and was finally feeling more sober. That Poitin was some weird stuff. She heard the knock at her back door and went to see who it was. Seeing Showcase there, she smiled and opened the door.

"Well, what a nice surprise. What brings you by, stranger?" She moved aside so he could come in out of the cold. "You want some coffee?"
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:03 pm

*He smiles as he goes inside, leans over and gives her a quick kiss. He removed his hat and has a seat at the island in her kitchen.* Coffee would be great. wink

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:05 pm

She grabbed another mug and poured him some coffee. Bringing it over to him, she joined him at the island.

"So, what's up?" She smiled at him before taking a sip of coffee.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:09 pm

*He looks at her and figures he's just going to need to get it over with.* Um… Kat. *He takes a drink of his coffee as he tries to think of the right way to say it, but really can't.* Kat. I've been assigned to some specialized duty. A couple of assignments that are a really big deal. It's going to mean having to go in for some additional training. *He takes another drink of his coffee.*

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:11 pm

She looked at him and saw how nervous he was about telling her this. She sipped her coffee before responding.

"Training, huh? So, is this for a promotion of sorts?" She knew something was up by the way he was acting, but they had told each other that they were going to work on communicating more, so she was going to hear him out before jumping to any conclusions.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4375 4376 4377 4378 4379 4380 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games