Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 436 437 438 439 440 441 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:01 pm

User Image
"Stay as long as you want, its not like i can shoo you out." Hana told him, closing her eyes once more. Her curled up body looked like a cats. "I"m more of just hybernating in her so brago can't find me and see how weak I am right now."

User Image
Mariso, giggled as he nipped her. "I have an appointment to go look at dresses later today, but its not for awhile." She told him. "Is there anything you would like me to do in the mean time?"
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:01 pm

User ImageLeonSkurks

Leon's tail wagged with curiousity. They were talking about Luc? Hmm. "He should be at Brago's place, if not, then's gone to the male strip bar to get a job or something." He frowned. "Poor kid. His body was so scarred up from the years." His head hung a little since he had add a few new ones to Luc's body because of the wolf.

◘ Ragnok • Werewolf ◘

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Menonai

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:02 pm

User Image

She sighed once again. Do you have something of his. A whisperer can not truly predict the future like an oracle. But if you have something of his I might be able to do what you cannot. She sighed before looking at the man. You do not know? He has sacrificed himself to save me. I am truly thankful. Though I it saddens me that he would put himself in a hell like that to save one such as me.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:02 pm

((I'm going to take a nap for a little bit. I'll be back in like 30-60 mins.))

Lady Eevee

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:08 pm

User ImageLeonSkurks

Every muscle in Leon's body tightened up. "What?!" It was as if someone had just stabbed him in the back. Luc was. . . . gone? He shook his head and sat himself in the nearest chair and smirked a bit. "Life was cruel and yet his heart still remained golden. I knew it'd get him into trouble one of these days." He seemed to be speaking to no one in particular.

◘ Ragnok • Werewolf ◘
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:13 pm

User Image

She smiled. I had seen the future and the past. And I saw what he had done. He had read the past of the place I was in to find out why it was so odd. It was odd because an Oracle had been buried. But in doing so he also found out how to release me. One of such stature as oracle could release me. Not only that but they had to be of gypsy origin. I want to return the favor but I don't know how but to sacrifice another life. Or destroy the devil plant. But that cannot be done considering the origin of the plant is unknown. That and even if we got him out of there. His soul would be lost for the time being. We should probably just work on getting his body out of that hole....

Menonai

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:14 pm

Soli looked at her,"I have nothing of his except the clothing he changed into at my father's house,"she walked out and brought some of the clothes out,"I took them since I found out my father was going to collapse the building."She held it out to her,"Here."She felt sad that Luc was gone and looked at Cook.

"There was nothing you could have done so stop looking at me with those eyes of yours."He kept smoking at looked at Ebi,"Whisperers don't predict the future they only see decisions of people and the ones that are going to be carried out and at times they can see the future but they are rare."
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:17 pm

User Image
Soma looked at her and smiled and kept rocking the chair.

Neuro smiled and stared at her,"No there is nothing for you to do."

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Menonai

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:17 pm

User Image

She sighed. Clothes isn't enough. Did he have a weapon. When I looked through he wasn't carrying one on him. Maybe you still have it?
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:24 pm

Soli shook her head,"No I don't."she sat down at the table and brought out Topi, she started writing on it, and finished and brought out the black book,"Book of Day to Night."She opened it and started reading.

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Menonai

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:28 pm

User Image

Do you know of anyone else would know of such things? I need to know as much as I can. Besides there is a chance we can get him out of there. If we don't act fast the vines will break his body. Most oracles don't survive as long as I do because of the ribbon I have. The information they learn won't do much if there body is crushed by it.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:35 pm

User ImageLeonSkurks

Leon sighed softly. It seemed like there was always something going on in the city while life seemed absolutely slow in the retreat. That reminded him. He had several fights for this evening. He huffed a bit, annoyed with the thought. Leon would have to take them down quickly before placing his second in charge. Of course Daemis would not be the true Ragnok, but he would be the subsitute and Leon knew he would be more than happy to comply, that way Leon still had control of what went on and his second, if he decided to become power hungry, could not force his ways upon the people without Leon's consent. Hopefully Soli would not mind this. He felt more eased since his mind was off Luc and other troubles, but the thought of the demonkin made him worry once more.

◘ Ragnok • Werewolf ◘

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:40 pm

Soli tried to remember something Luc told her,"Think his mom is still alive, this sucks I can't remember."She put her head down on the table,the black mist surrounded her, she shook it off.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:41 pm

User Image

She was saddend knowing that nobody really could help. She sighed. She felt better and she got back up on her feet before teleporting away to her home. The place was cold as she went out and got some wood and put it in the fireplace. She gently light it before getting some ribbons and things. She sighed as she sat there thinking. I'm at my home if you need me.

Menonai

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:49 pm

User ImageLeonSkurks

Leon looked at Soli and got up from his seat, moving over to her and gentle massaged her shoulders. "Relax. It'll come back to you." Hopefully. He sighed and watched the mist, wondering if there was anyway to slow it from spreading.

◘ Ragnok • Werewolf ◘
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 436 437 438 439 440 441 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games