Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 436 437 438 439 440 441 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:39 pm
-pouts- It'll make me feel better. stare -cuts eyes into a corner-

Anyway, I should head back anyway. I'm getting tired. -stands abruptly and stretches. She then hugs Kits- Thanks for the talk. -smiles at her- I'll see you later! biggrin -waves to Miro as she leaves- Bye Miro! biggrin Have a good night. 3nodding -leaves AS-

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:41 pm
Maybe for a little while...

*hugs dame* See you later dame. ^_^  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:50 pm
:: waves to pink haired lady person and kitty lady person as the server is still waiting for her pie order ::

Miro said pie and she wants pie now mad

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:56 pm
*finishes her cider and gets up to take the glass to the counter for a refill* Hey Miro. cat_smile How're you doing? *looks at the server* You might as well just pick one to give her... cat_sweatdrop

*shrugs and takes Kits' glass into the kitchen with him while he goes to get Miro a slice of pie*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:05 pm
Miro is....
:: strokes her long, non-existent beard ::
hmmm...

Miro just really wants pie right now ninja
:: rubs her belly while eagerly awaiting the pie man to return with pie ::

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:10 pm
cat_lol Well, you'll have your pie soon. *grins, glancing quickly down at Miro's belly when she's rubbing it*

*a couple of minutes later, comes back with Kits' refil and a large slice of apple pie for Miro* Here you are.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:15 pm
Yay! Pie time blaugh
:: grabs a fork and starts digging in as viciously as her pandas would if they ate pie :: emotion_omnomnom

Oh... Miro was wondering if there's going to be another art night 3nodding It seems like it's been a while 3nodding

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:21 pm
Hmmm... that looks good. I think I'll have a slice too. ^_^

You're right, it has been a while. I was thinking about that earlier. I think that next Friday sounds like a good night. cat_3nodding I should make up the flyers soon and pass them out, I guess.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:26 pm
Hooray! Miro likes art nights blaugh Even if Miro doesn't really contribute to them much sweatdrop

Maybe Miro could do a drawing depicting just how vicious her pandas can be mad ... but then that might scare everyone and they'd run away and never come back gonk

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:36 pm
I'm glad you like them. ^_^ It's okay if you don't contribute much, as long as you enjoy it.

I'd be glad to put up your drawing if you'd like me to. cat_smile We'll put it by some other pictures that aren't so scary so nobody runs off. cat_wink

*nods to the server when he comes back with a slice of pie for her*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:38 pm
But... but... they can be really vicious eek Are you sure you'd want something like that hanging up? surprised It might give people nightmares for years to come!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:43 pm
Hmmm... *thinks for a moment while she takes a bite of pie* I think we'll risk it. I'll just be careful where I have it hung. cat_3nodding  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:49 pm
Otaaaaaaay~ If you say so. But Miro won't be held responsible for any fainting that may occur upon seeing it.

:: pokes into her pie some more, rubbing her belly again ::

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:56 pm
I understand. cat_3nodding

*sees Miro rubbing her belly again* Are you all right, Miro?  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:01 pm
mm?
:: waits to swallow her mouthful of pie ::

Miro is... well enough. Why do you ask? ninja

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 436 437 438 439 440 441 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games