Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 436 437 438 439 440 441 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:18 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

This is my worried face XD

XD In the That's my sandwich thread I said "this is my sandwich XD"

Will anyone even get it? xD

No. I don't think anyone really knows this is my alt. No one comes in chatbox for them to have read it when I said it so XD
but I think its hilarious and that's all that matters.

I know too. I laughed. And I know for a fact at least one person is spying on us right now. lol

Ever get that feeling your being followed? eek
lol well maybe they'll get it then

I'm sure they do. Lol  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:57 pm
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

No. I don't think anyone really knows this is my alt. No one comes in chatbox for them to have read it when I said it so XD

I know too. I laughed. And I know for a fact at least one person is spying on us right now. lol

I'm sure they do. Lol

Get the feeling they're being followed or might get the pun?  

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:59 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

I'm sure they do. Lol

Get the joke. xD

Although, they actually might have a bit of a stalker problem too... .-.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:06 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

hi Kay...they finally left me out of it and then settled down....been just talking with friends and enjoying my time here and yes listening to music and now the one voice in my head is telling me it is that time....
nighters Kay...hope you have a good one...................

Good night.
Sorry, I meant to reply, but I was asleep. D:

I was hoping you were getting some sleep...nigters again my friend.......

Good night! ^__^

hello Kay...i hope you are getting some sleep...i need you broken record good luck today...i have what i hope is my last chest CT scan...if everything is the same then i won't have to go through this any more...then there is whether or not i get the phone call from the heart doc...if i get then things are not so good...if i don't things are looking ok for now...i am more worried about the phone call so wish me luck.... cat_3nodding cat_3nodding

Yes, of course! Much much good luck! D:

It seems to me that everything will be okay. 3nodding
At least, I hope so!

hihi Kay weeeeelll your broken record luck helped...no phone call...oh I got the headache from the dye but went back to bed to help sleep it off...now it is just drink plenty of water.....

been learning that pie game..so how has your day been so far....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:12 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Good night! ^__^

hello Kay...i hope you are getting some sleep...i need you broken record good luck today...i have what i hope is my last chest CT scan...if everything is the same then i won't have to go through this any more...then there is whether or not i get the phone call from the heart doc...if i get then things are not so good...if i don't things are looking ok for now...i am more worried about the phone call so wish me luck.... cat_3nodding cat_3nodding

At least, I hope so!

hihi Kay weeeeelll your broken record luck helped...no phone call...oh I got the headache from the dye but went back to bed to help sleep it off...now it is just drink plenty of water.....

Yay! ^__^

They say rubbing a cut lime on your forehead helps headaches... I wonder if that works... Seems like a waste of lime to me. .-.

If you wanna be safe, when you get it, send it right away to another player and quote them. If you're a bit more confident, wait closer to 6 Gaia (9 eastern)... That's pretty much it. Just don't have it at 6. ^__^

It's been okay I guess. How about you? No bad news, although maybe a bit stressful?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:24 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Good night! ^__^

At least, I hope so!

Yay! ^__^

They say rubbing a cut lime on your forehead helps headaches... I wonder if that works... Seems like a waste of lime to me. .-.

If you wanna be safe, when you get it, send it right away to another player and quote them. If you're a bit more confident, wait closer to 6 Gaia (9 eastern)... That's pretty much it. Just don't have it at 6. ^__^

It's been okay I guess. How about you? No bad news, although maybe a bit stressful?

I like that one..**laughs**

yeppers..today went down to the wire....I think I may play the watch and see game...looks like it is going to be a wild game...you got it right there my friend..**grins**

we since I slept through most of the afternoon and no call woke me up the stress did get to me..so that must mean no bad news...
they tell you to drink plenty of fluids to help with getting the headache but gee there is only soooo much you can drink until you are sick of it.........  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:29 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

At least, I hope so!

Yay! ^__^

yeppers..today went down to the wire....I think I may play the watch and see game...looks like it is going to be a wild game...you got it right there my friend..**grins**

we since I slept through most of the afternoon and no call woke me up the stress did get to me..so that must mean no bad news...
they tell you to drink plenty of fluids to help with getting the headache but gee there is only soooo much you can drink until you are sick of it.........

I wouldn't want to eat it after that though. >.<

It did. @.@

Indeed. But at least everything is good at the moment, that's what's important. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:34 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

At least, I hope so!

Yay! ^__^

It did. @.@

Indeed. But at least everything is good at the moment, that's what's important. 3nodding

I surely wouldn't either **laughing**

I was holding my breath..**looks around laughing** is it safe to breathe again....

yeppers but I am ready for a good stiff one for a change from water..**smiles and sneaks into kitchen to see what there is**  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:48 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Yay! ^__^

It did. @.@

I was holding my breath..**looks around laughing** is it safe to breathe again....

yeppers but I am ready for a good stiff one for a change from water..**smiles and sneaks into kitchen to see what there is**

It should be. Just check in at 5:55 tomorrow tomake sure! sweatdrop

That's probably not too good for you ough. x:

But it's your life. It might even help. I don't know. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:55 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Yay! ^__^

It did. @.@

after today I will be there before then.....

**laughing again**

**laughing again** got you there we are all out of booze..**sighs then laughs some more** I really don't do it that often...the other night I was really desperate and snuck in and got those.....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:57 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

It did. @.@

after today I will be there before then.....

**laughing again**

**laughing again** got you there we are all out of booze..**sighs then laughs some more** I really don't do it that often...the other night I was really desperate and snuck in and got those.....

If I feel to bad for some reason, recently I just seem to decide to fall on the floor and stay there until I feel better. xD  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:03 pm
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

I'm sure they do. Lol

Get the joke. xD

No one is safe D:  

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:06 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

I'm sure they do. Lol

Get the joke. xD

No one is safe D:

My Stalker has a Stalker.

The new hit song.

And the remix:

This is my Stalker's Stalker XD

xD  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:13 pm
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

I'm sure they do. Lol

Get the joke. xD

No one is safe D:

The new hit song.

And the remix:

xD

*in a corn field with a stalker/spy* "Becareful what you say.. These corn have ears." XD  

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:41 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

I'm sure they do. Lol

Get the joke. xD

No one is safe D:

The new hit song.

And the remix:

xD

*in a corn field with a stalker/spy* "Becareful what you say.. These corn have ears." XD

I had a high school math teacher that wrote a song "Gangstas in a corn field". xD  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 436 437 438 439 440 441 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games