Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 436 437 438 439 440 441 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

shadow_humper

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 1:35 pm
I am Coal Wolvin. I am new here but I hope to fit in after a bit. Let's see. A bit about myself, huh? Well I'm a three time black belt; Tan Su Do, Hopkido, and Gental Fist with minor degrees in a hidden blade art. I love to role play, any topic will do for me. I guess it goes without saying that I love RP fights too. I LOVE music. It is my passion. I'm a true red headed Irish and study celtic religion. I love to debate things. I think it's good for the mind. Well not much else to me...... Oh and that's not my real name..... Just what everyone calls my now...... Long story. If you wanna know, PM me.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 1:36 pm
Hello *waves* ^_^;
Ive been in gaia for almost a year or so im 14 random and been invited by a friend.  

Zat In The Hat

Hilarious Capitalist

x-oSummer Kiss

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 1:45 pm
[[]]

Haii :]
I'm x-oSummer Kiss, you may call me Summer if you please.
I've been on Gaia ever since 2006, but started over again in 2007.

I'm love to listen to music & read stories/manga.
Nowadays, I've taken a liking to graphics.

I'm a huge procrastinator.
I love to have fun & laugh.

Feel free to send me a comment~

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 1:48 pm
Hello to anyone that reads this!

I'm CHiiZZiiL. But feel free to call me Chii, just shorten it up a bit. I'd like to share in this oddly very public place a secret. I am a GIRL. -cough- Now that that's cleared up. Hello! xD
I'm not going to share my age or anything about that. But I'd like to say that I'm a really nice person and all that. I've been on Gaia for just over a year now. I tend to take hiatuses a lot, but I still like Gaia. I used to vend and exchange, and I still do, just a lot less. And yes, I do donate. But only to those in my charity. Which you can find the link to in my signature. <3

Peace out y'all! :]

CHiiZZiiL

iChatty

6,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 2:04 pm
Hi im Chatty! I love anime. I draw anime i just started this year. My friend from school taught me. I love pop and gospel music. And joining this guild made me feel special^^ thanks!  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 2:07 pm
My name's Gatta, I'm 16, American, a girl, an '06er, and a proud geek!  

Gatta Forte

Birmakitten

4,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 2:15 pm
Hellu, I'm Birmakitten!! I'm a girl and I'm soon to be 16!!x3 (In november!!) Hey!? Who said that!!??>XO
Anyway, I like Naruto and Kingdom Hearts I/II, I've cosplayed as Naruto and I'm going to cosplay as Demyx later. I'm from sweden and I've been on gaia since november last year!! :3
I like Manga, anime, sewing, drawing and to chill with my friends. I've got bleached blonde boyish short hair and blue eyes

If there is any questions I'd be happy to awnser them if you leave a comment on my pro or send me a pm!! ^^  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 2:21 pm
Hullo! Got a random invite... I must say, that was a great idea to look in the prom yearbook for people to invite, just genius! Anyways... I love cats, reading, marching band, music (rock, usually), Studio Ghibli, FUZZY SOCKS *drool*.... yeah. I cannot stand meat, and really, really, REALLY want to become vegetarian, but my parents won't let me and make me eat meat whenever I am with them. *sigh* So I'm pretty much a part-time veghead. *nod* This guild looks like great fun, and it's so HUGE, so thanks!  

ekitten614

Tipsy Genius

10,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Captain Arch

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 2:27 pm
Huh? No form? A form would help us introduce ourselves! XD
Well anywho
~I'm Colin
~But you can call me Arch
~I was randomly invited here
~I have an obsession with Lemons
~I'm 100% Irish bishes
~I live in Ireland
~I have big exams in a week
~I won't be active here for a long time => After my exams I'm going on holidays. When I get back I'm going to stay at my friends holiday home. Then I''m going to my aunts house for a week or two. So I have a busy schedule and not a lot of time for Gaia
~This guild seems like a cool hangout.
I could even get idea's to improve the guild I mod XD (The Original Rich Peoples Guild)

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 2:31 pm

---
-My name is Angelic Humor, but you can call me Angel or whatever else you can think of.
-I was randomly invited to this awesome Guild.
-I've been on Gaia for almost 3 months now.
-I'm 13, and a Girl.
-I have an odd obsession with the T.v show Dexter, and Wrestling.
-I really like Reading books, or just listening to music.
-This guild seems really fun, so thanks for the invite!
;D
---

Angelic Humor

Kumo-Z

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 2:31 pm
I got invited to this guild through a pm so I decided to join.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 2:32 pm
Hi! ^.^ My name is Emily (Actually, not really, but everyone usually calls me that. Lol.). I am currently still a high school student. I love music and anything involving with art. Some of fave things to draw or base any of my artworks on are anime and video game characters, objects of nature, and pets.
I was invited here by being found in Gaia's Yearbook, and I hope to make new friends while enjoying being part of this guild. 3nodding

xH3al My Brok3n H3artx

Shy Fairy

17,250 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Invisibility 100

lovliey

Demonic Friend

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 2:54 pm
Hey guys!

im so excited to have been invited to what looks to be a really awesome guild!!
my name is samantha and im 14 years old, i love chatting wiht friends, and meeting new people!! i started gaia almost a year ago, and i've met some pretty awesome people, and am always willing to make new friends!!  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 3:15 pm
HI!
I have a bubbly personality and I love kawaii animals and things.
My favorite movie of all time is "The Lake House" followed by "Casanova"...may Heath Ledger rest in peace.
My friends lurv me!!!!!!!!!! and I lurv my friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have lots of friends.. heart
I love reading manga, for a list of manga look at my profile on the About Me section... (looking for a site where there's no downloads for reading manga? visit One Manga.com, it's free!!!!) and I love Naruto! =3 My favorite anime...hm...I would have to say Rouroni Kenshin, it's so cute!
My favorite color is orange! ...in case you haven't noticed...
I'm a polyglot, meaning I speak multiple languages, Spanish is my first, then English, French and American Sign Language. I love languages, they are all unique and awesome!
I love food! I love baking especially. I don't like cooking so much, but it's OK.
I have two younger siblings who constantly get on my nerves, but then again which siblings don't?
My life story is long and boring, so I won't get into that at the moment. =3
Well...that's basically a short version about me. I look forward to making new friends! =3
~Yisel

Yisel

Loving Fairy

27,725 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Lavender-the-9-tailed-fox

Timid Animal

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hero 100
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 3:19 pm
Konichiwa!

I'm Lavender-the-9-tailed-fox, but you may call me Lavender, Lavy, Lav, Fox, and K-9 (which happens to be my signature on my artworks.)
I'm younger than probally most of you. (I'm still in highschool!)
I am japanese, and I like to speak it! Like, Konichiwa, which means hello in japanese ^-^
I'm very friendly, and sweet. I try to help everyone, especially when you're really depressed. I like helping anyway I can, because it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! whee

I'm slightly random, and wierd at times, so don't expect a certain personality from me, since it all depends on my day. I get mood-swings, (like either depressed or really really angry!) I'll try not to post when I'm really angry, so I won't say anything I'll regret. I can tollerate really annoying people, since I'm almost always around someone who's annoying. (or so I'm told.)I'll be on everyday, but not all day. I'll be on from 4-10:30pm EASTERN on week days, and weekends will be from whenever I get up to atleast 1 am (usually atleast!) I love music, anime, gaia, animals, drawing, writing, video games and just hanging out.

I can answer almost any question about Japan, and it's culture. I'm suffering from depression (A little over a year now), so sometimes I need someone here for me. Oh, and one more thing, try not to pm me! I like to keep my pms in my inbox, and it keeps getting full, so I have to delete my precious pms! TT-TT
Wait, just A COUPLE MORE THINGS! I like rping (I've been rping for a little over 4 years now), I love to make art for others, and I love to sing!
heart  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 436 437 438 439 440 441 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games