Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4379 4380 4381 4382 4383 4384 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unrelinquished Despair

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:18 pm
Oh, right. My bad~

So, recommendations on what I should be, and what village I should join? I'm been in a few Naruto guilds so I'm not exactly sure on what to do that I may have not already done.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:23 pm
Shinsua
*Nod*
Maruton ( elementless ) ninjutsu take up slots. Seal techniques do as well.
However, if you're of the ninjutsu main class ( which stats that your limits are split between elements ), elementless and seal techniques use the same limit number.
So... like... if you're a ninjutsu guy, you can have 7 ( or whatever ) per element. 7 maruton ( elementless and seals ), 7 katon, and 7 suiton.
If you're not, however, you could only have 7 ninjutsu in total.

Gotcha. And one more thing, I was checking out the puppet subclass and there are two different descriptions of the Human Puppet technique in the guild. Which one should I follow if I decide to use it?

Oh, and how come you can't make yourself a human puppet? o_O  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:25 pm
Unrelinquished Despair
Oh, right. My bad~

So, recommendations on what I should be, and what village I should join? I'm been in a few Naruto guilds so I'm not exactly sure on what to do that I may have not already done.

KUMO !!!!!!! XD welcome to the guild chicka ^.^  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:27 pm
Ungh. A brony. ; _ ;

I... I suggest... going with whatever appeals to you, and then asking about it before finalizing.

As for mathematics... I'm not very good with math myself... You can't really even apply the word intelligence to it, though... It's like calling someone stupid because they're not good at social studies but they excel everywhere else.
It's just a matter of specialties and junk... Then there are also people who don't apply themselves to certain subjects because they "don't feel like", those people you can call stupid, because they actually are making stupid decisions for themselves...

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:29 pm
[ Azi: } It's a guy, Azi, he basically said that a few moments ago. :<

[ Fenrir: } Eh? Mind linking me where there's a difference? Can't make yourself a human puppet because you can't, plain and simple. I've had experience with it being a bloodline and it still doesn't even work well that way.

[ Despair: } Ah, and yes, my apologies, welcome to Shinobi Nations.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:31 pm
Shinsua
Ungh. A brony. ; _ ;

I... I suggest... going with whatever appeals to you, and then asking about it before finalizing.

As for mathematics... I'm not very good with math myself... You can't really even apply the word intelligence to it, though... It's like calling someone stupid because they're not good at social studies but they excel everywhere else.
It's just a matter of specialties and junk..
. Then there are also people who don't apply themselves to certain subjects because they "don't feel like", those people you can call stupid, because they actually are making stupid decisions for themselves...

Judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, and it will live its whole life believing it's stupid.

Don't worry about the whole brony thing, it's only in my signature. I won't be bringing it up unless someone else does.  

Unrelinquished Despair

beCREATIVEorDIE

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:33 pm
I'm joining Konoha... you should too! ^^
- - -
Hmm anyone wanna help me pick out a pic?
[ x ] 1
[ x ] 2
[ x ] 3
[ x ] 4
[ x ] 5
[ x ] 6
[ x ] 7
[ x ] 8

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:37 pm
[ Apples: } Half of them don't even work for me. T _ T

[ Despair: } And what does that in-turn say about the judge?
Aheh, don't worry about it. I think there might be a few hovering around here some where, but I'm not particularly sure... I have some experience with bronies, so I'm actually rather amazed to see someone that likes Rarity. ^ ^;

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:38 pm
DAMN IT I HATE WHEN THEY DO THAT >.< burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:39 pm
I don't really care about the whole girl/boy thing, lol.

How many sensors does this guild have? Or each village for that matter.  

Unrelinquished Despair

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:42 pm
Cool XD Um to answer your question not as many as one would think ya know. Only about one or two per village.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:42 pm
[ Azi: } Haha, oh welly well~

[ Despair: } Mmm... that'd really be something you'd have to look into yourself. I don't think anyone really keeps track, as there's no limit to how many of a certain class can be in a village.

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:43 pm
apples g a l o r e
I'm joining Konoha... you should too! ^^
- - -
Hmm anyone wanna help me pick out a pic?
[ x ] 1
[ x ] 2
[ x ] 3
[ x ] 4
[ x ] 5
[ x ] 6
[ x ] 7
[ x ] 8

Don't pick one, or five [someone's character is based off of five and my current npc is based of that guy ; sorry >< ]

Two is good. :] So is Seven. ;]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:45 pm
I personally don't like any of those pictures, lol.  

Unrelinquished Despair

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:46 pm
Shinsua
[ Azi: } It's a guy, Azi, he basically said that a few moments ago. :<

[ Fenrir: } Eh? Mind linking me where there's a difference? Can't make yourself a human puppet because you can't, plain and simple. I've had experience with it being a bloodline and it still doesn't even work well that way.

[ Despair: } Ah, and yes, my apologies, welcome to Shinobi Nations.

"Hitokugutsu no Jutsu (Human Puppet Technique)
Jounin Minimum
Rank A
After slaying or scavenging a fallen shinobi, the user is capable of creating a powerful Human-style Puppet. The puppet crafted by this method retains certain abilities, dictated by the creator's ranking.
It should also be noted that Human Puppets are considered [ Advanced Puppets ]. Human puppets must be confirmed just as custom puppets. (The custom puppet approval thread is where you report your scavenging.)
• You cannot make yourself a human puppet.
• You must get your human puppet approved [here]. "
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=20932845

"Hitokugutsu [ Human Puppet ]
Official Description: Hitokugutsu is a Ninjutsu technique used by puppet master Sasori. This technique allows Sasori to make a puppet which can contain and use Chakra. Sasori does this by making a living human into a puppet. This puppet will maintain the same Chakra its original body held when alive. If the original ninja was highly skilled, its puppet can retain these abilities as well. Even the ninja unique body traits will be passed on to its puppet form. Thus Sasori can still use all the original Jutsu the ninja once utilized.
Guild Description: See official description. Requires: Puppetry class. "
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=20105695  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4379 4380 4381 4382 4383 4384 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games