Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4383 4384 4385 4386 4387 4388 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:04 pm

*ears twitch and she turns around* Hi dame! ^_^
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:20 pm

-walks over and hugs her- How are you, babe?

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:26 pm

I'm doing good. I was just thinking about heading home, though. I'm getting tired...
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:31 pm

Oh...-fiddles with her fingers- I'm glad you're doing good though...^_^

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:34 pm

*After a good nights sleep, she and William spend the morning in bed taking their sweet time getting up and ready for the day. heart Lounging around, each time she tries to get out of bed he pulls her back and asks her where she thinks she's going. wink She giggles at him as she tries yet again to escape and he pulls her back a bit more forcefully.* If you keep this up, I'll be forced to get out the handcuffs. wink *She finally relents, the two lock in a passionate kiss and end up not getting out of bed until afternoon.

They meet Richard for a very late lunch at the beautiful hotel where the wedding reception will be and she proudly introduces the love of her life to Richard. OMG! User Image Mistress Psy, you didn't tell me how tall, dark and handsome he his. User Image *Richard presents his limp hand to Officer Dougherty and William shakes Richards hand firmly and smiles a dashing smile at him. Pleased to meet you, Richard. Trina has told me about you. *Richard stares at Officer Dougherty.* Oh my. User Image That's quite a grip he has there isn't it. User Image *Psy puts her hand around Williams bicep and beams as William raises an eyebrow and lets go of Richards hand. He shoots his beloved a look neutral and she grins at him.

The three have a very enjoyable lunch and Richard goes on exuberantly about the wedding in painstaking detail assuring Psy and William that he's got everything covered. He also shows them the final wedding invite for their approval. They both take a look and give Richard the go ahead to mail them all out.

After Lunch, Richard brings them into the ballroom and goes over the plans for the reception. He also tells them, they need to schedule a run through of the ceremony before hand so everyone knows what they are doing and for them to both look at their calendars for a day sometime within the week of the wedding.

It's very late by the time they are finished meeting with Richard and he walks with the couple to the front door of the hotel. Richard hugs Psy and kisses both sides of her face. Okay Girlfriend. We are in fantastic shape so don't you worry about a thing! User Image I got you covered! *He then looks at Officer Dougherty and gives him a wink. wink * Tootles! *He leans over quickly and whispers to Psy before scampering off.* He's just yummy! wink *Richard then giggles and leaves quickly.*
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:37 pm

*tilts her head to the side* Are you all right, dame? confused

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:40 pm

(( rofl @ the psy/dougherty thing rofl ))

-smiles at her- I'm fine. ^_^ What are you doing tomorrow afternoon?
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:42 pm

Ummm... *thinks* I was thinking of going over to Aqua Springs to make sure it's all plowed and shoveled out. Other than that, I don't have any plans.

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:45 pm

Would you like to go to a play?
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:47 pm

After sitting and talking for a bit, Kat motions for the bill, deftly taking it away from the waiter before Showcase can grab it. She signed the bill and they made their way back into the bar on their way down to her quarters.

Kat waved at Kits and dame. "Good night Kits. See you next week. Hey dame...see you later. User Image" The two of them went into the office and she did the scans to let them down into the corridor.

Shortly, they were at her quarters and she unlocked the door, going inside ahead of him and locking up after he had entered.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:47 pm

A play? Sure. ^_^ *covers her mouth as she yawns* Sorry...
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:51 pm

-waves at Kat- It starts at 4:30 at the Colourful Kitten stage. Invite everyone you can! biggrin I'll be working backstage. heart

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:54 pm

*He has a seat on the sofa and motions for Kat to sit next to him as he plunks his feet on the coffee table.* cool
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:54 pm

All right. *grins* See you, then. *takes care of her cup, then hugs dame* Good night. *leaves the bar*

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:57 pm

She arched an eyebrow at him and went to sit next to him. She kicked her boots off and curled her legs under her and propped an elbow on the back of the couch.

"Well, now that you're here, whatever shall I do with you? wink " She grabbed his hat off his head and tossed it on the coffee table.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4383 4384 4385 4386 4387 4388 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games