Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4385 4386 4387 4388 4389 4390 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:48 pm

She continues his backrub until she hears him lightly snoring. Shaking her head, she slips out of her robe and lays down next to him, pulling the covers up over them. She snuggled up next to him and kissed him lightly on the cheek before getting comfortable and falling asleep.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:02 pm

*As William takes Psy's hand, places it on his bicep and begins to lead her away from the hotel, she stops and tells him to hold on a second. He stops and looks at her with some confusion User Image as she reaches into her handbag and pulls out a room key. wink She dangles it in front of him.* I thought we could spend the night here. I booked us the honeymoon suite. User Image *She says coyly.* I just thought we could use a little "mini" getaway. User Image Just the two of us.

*He smiles at her and starts to lead her back into the hotel.* Then we should just start to getaway right now. wink cool *She giggles and leans into him as they walk together back into the hotel and up to their room for the night.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:20 pm

((Holy Crap! I didn't get caught sleeping in the bar! Yay me!))

*Liada's ears twitch as she realizes there are voices around her and she opens her eyes. She realized somehow she dosed off with only half of her tea drank. She looked around but no one seemed to notice her so she opened a tiny portal that ended over the sink where she dumped the now cold tea and quickly rinses the cup before anyone noticed*
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:22 pm

(( rofl Well you had posted earlier about wanting to be left alone, and then Kat was otherwise occupied xd . Guess dame and Kits just plain didn't see you! You lucked out!))

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:24 pm

{{*was too lazy to do anything about it and is just here to heckle* ninja }}
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:26 pm

((Pft, talk2hand Like we'd expect anything less from you, Brother? xp ))

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:32 pm

((lol hey it works out for me all the same, I've had a lot of luck today!))

*Whistles as she puts the mug by the sink and slowly gets up from the table to smile and wave to folks as is she were just coming in* Hey all how goes it?
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:37 pm

{{*heckles Liada for talking to herself* ninja Actually, dame should be around somewhere...}}

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:38 pm

-dame looks around the bar and raises an eyebrow- Uh....all? xd It goes well. How's joo?
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:40 pm

((Yeah, Psy and Dougherty aren't even at MW.....*makes note to tell Psy to move post tomorrow*))

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:43 pm

*shakes head after realizing what she just said knowing its only Dame and no one else* Sorry hun, I'm doing fine, I was on my way to AS again after some light reading in the corner. Its been crazy for me today so I'm going for that dip I didn't do last time.

(Hey I'm still a little tipsy! I just got back from a dinner with my buds at this new gamer bar and grill that is now my new fave!!!)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:50 pm

xd Well, flirt with a few hot men for me, eh?

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:52 pm

*waves to Dame as she heads out the door* Gladly dear! Laters!
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:04 am

-dame smiles and waves to her then gets out paper and a pen and writes a note-

dame's Note
Hello MW Ladies and Patrons! This letter is to invite you to a play tomorrow at The Colourful Kitten's stage! It starts at 4:30 and I will be working backstage. Everyone involved has worked really hard and it should prove to be a very fun production!

Hope to see you there!

heart damey. whee

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:19 am

-dame stretches high and heads towards the JD, ready for some bed.-
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4385 4386 4387 4388 4389 4390 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games