Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4385 4386 4387 4388 4389 4390 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:28 pm
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
Evenin', Rinneh. n.n

Why ya hidin', Astra? xD

Cause I'm not here! -poofs-  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:29 pm
My hair feels good right now~ ♥  

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:30 pm
Nigh night, Astra! xD

'Zei; It's not the wisest decision, but you must remember, these weapons are completely unknown, and therefore, she's not sending them for absolute retrieval.
On top of which, you're deferring to the highest ranked member among them, granting someone some semblance of leadership training. If you're ordered into the fray, or if something is going that wrong, then you get in there, yes?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:31 pm
Wait! Licky! Come back and feel my hair! D:  

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:32 pm
Oh Shin... Why? xD  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:32 pm
Sugar Dhaku
Crystal of Infinity
Morning Minna! ((everyone)).. Just caught up to this page, which means reading through 13+ pages... and as to a comment about reading 30 pages or so of OOC, I so would. since i have no life.... Dhaku, I wanna know who you'd pair me with! (was interested in finding out what your opinion of me is)

Like mine! Rei is a ninjutsu class tamer ninja, and she has Suiton and Fuuton jutsu, which she can learn eight of each (i think, or is it 6 and then two tamer-class jutsu? Because tamer class adds 2 ninjutsu to her limitations.)

I don't even know you.

Right, good point.. heh... sweatdrop since i just joined and all... well, sorry for asking 'n' all...  

Crystal of Infinity

Fashionable Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Healer 50

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:35 pm
Crystal: Don't get so uptight about it. He was just stating the fact that he hasn't had a chance to observe your habits and actions, and therefore, can't "pair" you properly, you know?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:37 pm
[ Crystal: } Hello, missy. c:

[ Mana: } It's all fluffy and fuzzy and stuff. I can't stop feeling my own hair. ; w ;

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:38 pm
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
Nigh night, Astra! xD

'Zei; It's not the wisest decision, but you must remember, these weapons are completely unknown, and therefore, she's not sending them for absolute retrieval.
On top of which, you're deferring to the highest ranked member among them, granting someone some semblance of leadership training. If you're ordered into the fray, or if something is going that wrong, then you get in there, yes?

Regardless thats a MASSIVE leadership blunder. If you dont know the strength of the enemy you send the best you can not the weakest that how you cause needles casualties.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:41 pm
Azei; If you hadn't noticed, it seems like Rinneh's going for a more... bloody feel. If they don't come back, then they don't deserve to be shinobi, anyhow.

'Sides, it was stolen from an average sword collector. Doesn't necessarily mean that they're anything major either, though.

Shin: Makes sense, I suppose. xD

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:44 pm
[ Azi: } That depends. On the public spectrum, that could be the worst possible option. If you send the best you've got to take care of an unknown force, and it turns out to be some absolute weakling, you look more like a bully than anything else.
Typically gauging an opposing force is the best thing to do, it's completely by experience and estimation that dictates what a person uses to gauge that force though.
*Shruggles*

[ Mana: } *Swirl swirl* ; u ;

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:44 pm
Yeah, I get it. I wasn't really bein' uptight... just saying sorry for asking when he hadn't had a chance to get to know me...

cat_pirate Really, I'm rather laid back about things like this cat_3nodding ... unless it's my sister, then I'm not as easy-going... ( cat_stressed *hates sister most of the time* cat_stressed )

Heyo, Shinsua! cat_smile

*Edits* Well, they can go check out the enemies strength, deal with them if they are weak, fall back and call for reinforcements if the enemy is stronger... simple solution.

OMG I LOVE DIR EN GRAY cat_blaugh *recently bought two of their CD's and playing songs from them*  

Crystal of Infinity

Fashionable Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Healer 50

iOath

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:45 pm
*poofs in*

It doesn't matter what you look like, as long as everyone's still alive.

*poofs out*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:46 pm
Get back to your snow, Yukikage. > _ >  

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:51 pm
Azeiel The Fallen
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
Nigh night, Astra! xD

Regardless thats a MASSIVE leadership blunder. If you dont know the strength of the enemy you send the best you can not the weakest that how you cause needles casualties.
Both underestimating and overestimating an opponent can be bad. If you waste additional resources on something, it could weaken something else. Therefor, it would be safe to assume one should gain information prior to acting. as an example:

Foe 1 approaches from the north to steal the item you are guarding. Allies A,B, and C, along with yourself decide to utterly crush this guy, because he is feared world wide for his prowess. You leave behind your weakest member Ally D, to protect both him/her and the object. Confident that you will be able to dispatch Foe 1, you head out with your forces. Foe 2 and Foe 3 move up from the south while you are engaged with Foe 1 and they proceed to kill Ally D and steal the guarded Object. Congratulations, although you succeeded in slaying Foe 1, you overestimated the threat he presented and underestimated the forces at his disposal. You have lost.  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4385 4386 4387 4388 4389 4390 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games