Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4386 4387 4388 4389 4390 4391 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:52 pm
I have returned!!! Sorry College is a b***h!!! ( > w < )  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:53 pm
[ Dia: } Hey there. How've ya been?

[ Duck: } Simple solution: use robot soldiers. 3nodding

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:54 pm
Crystal of Infinity
Sugar Dhaku
Crystal of Infinity
Morning Minna! ((everyone)).. Just caught up to this page, which means reading through 13+ pages... and as to a comment about reading 30 pages or so of OOC, I so would. since i have no life.... Dhaku, I wanna know who you'd pair me with! (was interested in finding out what your opinion of me is)

Like mine! Rei is a ninjutsu class tamer ninja, and she has Suiton and Fuuton jutsu, which she can learn eight of each (i think, or is it 6 and then two tamer-class jutsu? Because tamer class adds 2 ninjutsu to her limitations.)

I don't even know you.

Right, good point.. heh... sweatdrop since i just joined and all... well, sorry for asking 'n' all...

If I had to make a completely uneducated totally arbitrary decision, Az or one of the other people who have poor grammar/typing skills/don't care/do it to annoy me.  
Shinsua
[ Dia: } Hey there. How've ya been?

[ Duck: } Simple solution: use robot soldiers. 3nodding

*stares* I, Robot.  

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
@Manny Thats fine for higher levels but you cant send a Genin to kill a high ranking enemy and say if you loose its your fault and you don't deserve to be a shinobi that's just stupid. Even if that is the intended objective its tactically stupid is all I am saying. I mean hell whats stopping Kein from just dealing with the thieves then killing the mist shinobi and taking them all for himself. I am not going to do that of course but still. You should never let your allies become stronger than you lest they no longer become your allies.

@Shiny If you have enough power to look like a bully and an enemy that is that weak challenges you then they DESERVE to be killed that simple. They should know not to attack those they cant defeat.

@Duck Oh definitely. But i did not say send EVERYTHING i simply send the best that way you have enough in reserve to dispatch as needed and if not then your still good to go.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:56 pm
Sugar Dhaku
Crystal of Infinity
Sugar Dhaku
Crystal of Infinity
Morning Minna! ((everyone)).. Just caught up to this page, which means reading through 13+ pages... and as to a comment about reading 30 pages or so of OOC, I so would. since i have no life.... Dhaku, I wanna know who you'd pair me with! (was interested in finding out what your opinion of me is)

Like mine! Rei is a ninjutsu class tamer ninja, and she has Suiton and Fuuton jutsu, which she can learn eight of each (i think, or is it 6 and then two tamer-class jutsu? Because tamer class adds 2 ninjutsu to her limitations.)

I don't even know you.

Right, good point.. heh... sweatdrop since i just joined and all... well, sorry for asking 'n' all...

If I had to make a completely uneducated totally arbitrary decision, Az or one of the other people who have poor grammar/typing skills/don't care/do it to annoy me.

Lol I do it just to annoy you buddy ^.^  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
@Shin - Good ( O w O ) just too much homework ( T ^ T )  
Azeiel The Fallen
@Manny Thats fine for higher levels but you cant send a Genin to kill a high ranking enemy and say if you loose its your fault and you don't deserve to be a shinobi that's just stupid. Even if that is the intended objective its tactically stupid is all I am saying. I mean hell whats stopping Kein from just dealing with the thieves then killing the mist shinobi and taking them all for himself. I am not going to do that of course but still. You should never let your allies become stronger than you lest they no longer become your allies.

@Shiny If you have enough power to look like a bully and an enemy that is that weak challenges you then they DESERVE to be killed that simple. They should know not to attack those they cant defeat.

@Duck Oh definitely. But i did not say send EVERYTHING i simply send the best that way you have enough in reserve to dispatch as needed and if not then your still good to go.
If you only ever send your best then your worst will never get better. Tactically speaking, there is never going to be no risk, thus one should always logically determine whether the risk is worth it.  

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:59 pm
Zei; What's stopping Kein is a ridiculously straight and narrow path guided by logic, knowing that should he even dare to do something like that, it's going to cause the end of him. Whether or not he has these swords, and they're given away, outside of his leader's knowing, there's going to be a demand for justice, and that's going to mean the end of his career, and likely his life, and let's face it, he's not going to abandon Fuyu and a child, knowing full well that things can turn out horribly for both of their lives, for such an atrocious act that alienates their village. That's sound ******** logic, bro.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:00 pm
duckmasta
Azeiel The Fallen

If you only ever send your best then your worst will never get better. Tactically speaking, there is never going to be no risk, thus one should always logically determine whether the risk is worth it.

As I said above I agree one should always expect the unexpected. But in this particular instance where a shaky ally is your strongest weapon then its a error in my book.  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:00 pm
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
Zei; What's stopping Kein is a ridiculously straight and narrow path guided by logic, knowing that should he even dare to do something like that, it's going to cause the end of him. Whether or not he has these swords, and they're given away, outside of his leader's knowing, there's going to be a demand for justice, and that's going to mean the end of his career, and likely his life, and let's face it, he's not going to abandon Fuyu and a child, knowing full well that things can turn out horribly for both of their lives, for such an atrocious act that alienates their village. That's sound ******** logic, bro.
XD (hence the not going to do this part ) XD XD XD XD XD XD  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:01 pm
[ Azi: } Some people poke a bee's nest just to rile the bees.
If a weaker opponent attacks a stronger one, they may be doing it just to see what their reaction is.
Bleh. Whatever. I'm done, before this turns into something political or something. xD

[ Dia: } Hahaha, I see. Any particular class?

[ Duck: } I, Smith.

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:02 pm
'Zei; And any slight agreements we might have is going to ensure his co-operation, which is why she even bothered to allow you in on it at all. xD  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:05 pm
Oh, right, and I'll be leaving in a bit. ⁿ ~ ⁿ;  

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:05 pm
@shinny Those people need slapped XD and yea I am done as well this is going to get out of hand XD

@ Manny. I know I know I am just saying that militarily a shaky ally should never make up the strongest part of a force is all.  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4386 4387 4388 4389 4390 4391 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games