Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 437 438 439 440 441 442 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:51 am

(woot i have 1103 posts and counting)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:51 am

*sped off to see how fast we can top off at we got it to 180mph* (placed third in daytona and i own one in rl)

Elfen_Lied_Lucy333

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:52 am

schrodinger333
*sped off to see how fast we can top off at we got it to 180mph* (placed third in daytona and i own one in rl)
(you mean we speed off or you speed off?)*gets to the middle point to scholl*
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:54 am

Shirotora is sleep on the road in everyons way convenantly inconveant.

Alice the Loving

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:55 am

*gets to were shitora is, thanks to the low speed ed stops on time(about 500 meters away)*
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:56 am

(i sped off) *while riding there was something in the middle of the road for a moment i thought it was roadkill til i saw it breathing so i poke it with a stick* hey...u ok?

Elfen_Lied_Lucy333

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:57 am

schrodinger333
(i sped off) *while riding there was something in the middle of the road for a moment i thought it was roadkill til i saw it breathing so i poke it with a stick* hey...u ok?
(poking a white tiger aye?)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:59 am

notingles
schrodinger333
(poking a white tiger aye?)

Tora walks up with her hands in her pockets. "oi have you guys seen my little brother around here? he looks like a white tiger."

Alice the Loving

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:01 am

*hops down the bike and walk there very tired (well i made a mini star about 2-3 pages ago, i just HAVE to be tired)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:03 am

(sorry i mean 10 pages)

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Elfen_Lied_Lucy333

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:07 am

i found the tiger but ididnt know that hes your brother hes in the middle of the road and had looked like roadkill til i saw "he" was only sleeping
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:10 am

*enter the scholl, head straigth to the teacher quarters and grab a teaser, shoot self to wake up*

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:11 am

"THAT HURT"*now he is awaken, he pulls off the teaser of his arm and grab a bottle of saki(or is it sake? oh well)*
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:11 am

schrodinger333
i found the tiger but ididnt know that hes your brother hes in the middle of the road and had looked like roadkill til i saw "he" was only sleeping

Tora looks down and sees him "okay thanks" she kneels down and grbs the back part of his neck and picks him up with one hand and stands up. she says softly "shirotora....wake up....wake up, alwell i tried" she turn around and throws him into a tree. Shirotora wakes up and jumps off it and lands in front of her and stats to pick a fight with her.

Alice the Loving

Elfen_Lied_Lucy333

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:13 am

(its spelled saki) okay....im heading back to school im gonna let you to duke it out bye. *speeds off like a bat out of hell*
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 437 438 439 440 441 442 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games