Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 437 438 439 440 441 442 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:54 pm

Soli closed her eyes and relaxed, she thought back to the day Neuro was messing with her and saw Luc ,she sat straight up,"He had a staff Leon, Luc had a staff with him."
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:58 pm

User Image
Hana fell back into sleep finally. She didn't know how long she'd be in the hybernation state or how long it would be untill brago came looking for her.

User Image
Marisol smiled and kissed Neuro, moving to lay on the couch next to him. "Just let me know if you think of anything." she told him.

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:09 pm

User Image

Soma looked at her,"Hana he's not coming,that idiot he..."He couldn't say the rest,"I wish you could have chosen better Hana."he knew she was asleep and stood up to leave,"Dream."

Neuro smiled at her and placed her on his chest,"I can think of a few things."
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:13 pm

User Image
Hana shifted awake when Soma talked. "What about Brago?" she asked sleepily to him.

User Image
"And what would those be, Neuro?" she asked him as her moved her.

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:20 pm

User Image

Soma looked at her,"No,Hana he should tell you not me if he weren't such an idiot for doing the things he's done to you then..."He punched the wall, making a hole in it,"Just go back to sleep."

Neuro smiled at her,"Come on let's go its almost time."He pulled her towards the door.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:23 pm

User Image
Hana jumped when he punched the wall. breaking her hybernation state. "Please, tell me, has something happened? Did Brago do something?" She asked him, moving to put a gentle hand on his shoulder.

User Image
"Where are we going? Almost time for what?" marisol asked as she let him drag her.

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:32 pm

User Image

Soma relaxed under her touch,"Seems I'm going back to my old ways,"He chuckled and looked at her,"He made a deal that he could have were woman any time he wanted."He looked at her,"Hana is this really a man you want to be with."

Neuro kept pulling her into a park surrounded by trees,"Time for them to light up.'He chuckled and looked around and glanced at his watch,"Time."The trees lighted up one by one giving off a white glow.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:37 pm

User Image

She teleported back to soma. Sorry for the wait. I've finally regained my mobility. She gently placed her ribbon on hana. Sorry that you had to wait for help sweety.

Menonai

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:38 pm

User Image
Hana looked down at her feet. "I made that deal with him as a comprimise. I can sleep with other men if I chose to, I just chose not to." Hana said. "And i think he is the man I want to be with. I love him and he says he loves me....."

User Image
Marisol watched the tree light up around her. "Neuro, their beautiful!" She said happily, hugging him.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:40 pm

User Image

She heard what the women said. Men can say one thing and mean another my dear. Trust me if you truly found a man you loved I don't see the reason in him having to go and have sex with other women. Love is a bond between two people. Not a compromise.

Menonai

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:42 pm

User Image

Soma nodded his head,"She's right, if Brago really loved you he would only want you and no one else Hana."He gently put a hand on her face,"You of all people deserve better."

Neuro grabbed Marisol and started waltzing with her,"I'm glad you like it here."
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:44 pm

User Image

She smiled when soma backed her up. Besides Love is a War and it seems you have to compete with other women to get his love. If I ever see the man hes going to get a good a** kicking.

Menonai

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:47 pm

User ImageLeonSkurks

"Well, that's good, but we need to figure out where his staff is now." Leon said with a slight frown. Easier said than done. He wondered if there was someone who could locate lost items if they couldn't find it themselves.

◘ Ragnok • Werewolf ◘
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:52 pm

Soli looked at him,"I know, the last place I saw it was in Neuro's office."She groaned,"The place is rubble right now."

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:02 pm

User Image
Hana started to cry as Soma held her face. "He said he loved me!" She sobbed. "I know he's young and stupid and his actions prove that, but I can forgive him can't I?" The love string connecting her and brago started to snap as doubt filled her for the first time, taking it down from 5 strand to 2.

User Image
Marisol laughed as she danced with him, the sound musical."This place is magical." She told neuro, her eyes sparkling with joy.
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 437 438 439 440 441 442 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games