Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4390 4391 4392 4393 4394 4395 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:57 pm

*She finds William in the kitchen and without hesitation, eyes filled with lust, she grabs him by the shirt.* Hey there love, how was… *She yanks him down to place a very lust filled kiss upon his lips.* heart twisted
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:58 pm

{{Because having a few drinks in Ireland makes being treated like a sandwich wench all go away....}}

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:00 pm

*steps out last then closes the portal*
*yells after Psy*
Be sure to drink lots of water in the morning!! User Image
*swings the remainder of the bottle of Poitin in front of her*
It pays to be "close" with your bartender. twisted
*takes a seat at the bar placeing the bottle on the counter*
*lights a clove*
Icy, love. You look fabulous as usual.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:03 pm

((maybe it just makes it more appealing wink ))

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:04 pm

(( rofl Especially when you're surrounded by hunky men. Leko DOES know the best place to go to! wink ))

She was surprised to see him on the couch, she'd figured he'd still be at Psy's with Dougherty watching the post game stuff. She was about to greet him when he frowned at her. "Just where in the hell have you been, Kat? I went up to the bar to get you when the game was over and you weren't there. No one was there!"

She was a bit taken aback and snickered. "We went to this little Irish pub Leko knew about. Had a good time, too." She shrugged her jacket off and let it drop, going over to straddle him on the couch. "Awww, did you think I ran off on you, Justin?" She leaned over and kissed his forehead.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:06 pm

(( DO SOME THING CRAZY PEOPLE OR I AM GOING TO GO PLAY WITH MY SELF..... wait Play with my self on xbox.... Dead space... DAMN IT!!! I need to read these before I send them....))

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:09 pm

*too keep with the mood*
*walks over to the jukebox and gives it a swift side kick*
Johnny I Hardly knew ya
*goes back and pours herself a shot of Poitin and holds it up to Icy in an offer*
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:19 pm

Showcase sighed and looked her in the eyes. "I just didn't know what to think when I couldn't find you upstairs, Kat." He rested his hands on her hips, "Especially after what we talked about yesterday..." His gaze held hers as he waited for her to answer.

She smiled at him, "Aww, I'm sorry, babe. I figured you and Dougherty would still be celebrating or bitching about who should have won the Super Bowl and I'd have to come drag you out of Psy's place. I was just coming by here to see if you were here before I went there to get you."

He studied her for a moment and then pulled her close into a hug, "Okay, I'm just glad you're back and safe is all. This isn't the best night to be out driving, and I was getting worried."

She grinned, even though he couldn't see it and hugged him tightly. There was no way she was even going to tell him that they portaled their way to Ireland. She would just wait until he was around Leko and give him a demonstration. "Well, we gonna sit on the couch all night, or do you want to go to bed?" She leaned back so she could see his face.

He gave her a long kiss and then looked at her, "What do you think I want to do? cool " She moved off him and stood up and they went down hall to her room. heart

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:22 pm

*makes his way upstairs and into the main bar area, smiling and waving at Lady Leko and Icy*
Vendui'~ 4laugh

*heads behind the counter and pours himself a glass of chilled elven wine before having a seat*
Blonde is quite a different look for you, jallil.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:27 pm

*forgot she was still in her Irish disguise*
User Image It's more like a disguise really....
I don't like to parade around like this otherwise.

*sipped from the drink she poured eying Icy*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:33 pm

*giggles*
Gi ussta~ Is there a particular reason you felt the need to disguise yourself this isto? Or is that something I should not be privy to?
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:40 pm

*snickers at Vixtul*
No no love, it's not a big deal.
You see I am that which is most appealing in a certain region.
So where I go affects the way I present myself to the general population.
As when I want to regular an area it is important that I "blend" and yet
be devilishly seductive enough as to not draw attention to myself.
Pull the wool over their eyes so to speak.
Or rather, when in Rome... User Image
So in this case when in Ireland. User Image

*sips at the drink sighing happily*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:46 pm

That certainly makes sense wink I have done similar before, though not in this world. I have had no real reason to. Is not Ireland quite a ways away?
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:06 pm

*shrugs*
I have no concept of distance any longer...
*starts to yawn and stretch*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:16 pm

I imagine portal travel can distort one's perception of distance a bit. It must be quite convenient to have just about any location be mere inches away at will. It at times makes me think I should have chosen to be a wizard instead of an enchanter *giggles*

Wizards are not nearly as charming, though wink
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4390 4391 4392 4393 4394 4395 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games