Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4391 4392 4393 4394 4395 4396 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:28 pm

Heavens no Vixtul!
Wizards are a sorry bunch.
You picked a very elegant and in my opinion honorable profession.
I can very much respect what you do User Image
But i should keep with my schedule and appointments.

*sets the bottle she brought back on the shelf*
Tell Icy I said good night is she spaces back in* User Image
Night love.

*walks to the office and after doing the scans heads downstairs*
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:32 pm

*Very much liking the attention he was receiving, he totally forgets about the dishes he was cleaning up, grabs onto her waist and hikes her upward. Wrapping her arms around his neck and locking her legs around his waist, they continue to kiss passionately as he makes his way to their bedroom, trying not to bump into anything.

Setting her down near the bed, they start kissing again, both frantically grasp at each other's clothing, trying to disrobe the other quickly. She pushes him down on the bed and leans over him as he tries to slide onto the bed more. Crawling over him, he lets her lustful actions take over as his hands wander all along her bare skin. As their passions mount, she becomes more determined in the results she so desires.

All the while, he holds back as best as he can, waiting for her as the vocalization of her pleasures become quite evident. As she reaches that coveted goal, he succumbs as well, and a sense of unity takes over the both of them. After a moment or two, she slides off and lies next to her betrothed, the both of them basking in the afterglow as they catch their breaths. After a bit of a clean up, the couple snuggle together in their bed, both feeling quite satiated as gratifying exhaustion takes them over. Not long after, they fall asleep in each other's arms.* heart User Image

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:35 pm

Plynn kyon, jallil~
*waves to her as she exits and gets up to refill his wine. He then finds a seat a bit aways from Icy to give her space since she seems rather contemplative at the moment. After a few sips of wine, he suddenly remembers how fast approaching the wedding is and pulls out a small notepad he had recently started carrying with him. He reads over the same two stanzas he's had for a couple months now sweatdrop and tries again to think of how the next should start.*
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:36 pm

{{sorry, Naruto kidnapped me for a moment there}}

*snapping out of her shoe induced fantasy, she first looks into her empty glass frowning, then glances around the bar. Her eyes fall upon her favorite dark elf, who's sitting not too far from her, concentrating on a pad of sorts in front of him. Her frown deepening, she wonders how long had he been there and why hadn't she noticed him at all. Reaching for the now room temperature cognac, she refills her glass and takes a sip, turning to face him*

Well, this is certainly embarrassing. redface How long was I out for? sweatdrop

{{damn this stupid game. stare }}

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:46 pm

{{I do not even know if the hush word has officially switched yet or not sweatdrop I have assumed it doesn't switch until the announcement is made, jhal it is never safe to assume anything.}}

*blinks a few times and looks up, having gotten no where on his poem* sweatdrop
Gi ussta~ I am not quite certain, really. sweatdrop I was not watching the time. I hope whatever thoughts you were lost in were pleasant at least wink
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:02 am

*smiles at him and sips her drink*

Just reminiscing over my lastest shopping spree. whee Found the cutest little boutique on the internet that specializes in cosplay, with a bit of fashion foward items as well. It was pure heaven. heart I think I almost bought them out. xd That's the best therapy for stress if I ever knew one. 3nodding

*smiles again and takes another sip of her drink, checking the time. Flinching slightly when she sees what time it is, she sighs at having fantasized for a couple hours. Leaning her elbos against the counter, she tips her head in his direction*

So, how have you been? I barely see the two of you anymore, if at all since I've been back. Are things going good for you?

{{to keep from getting caught up in convenient rules, I'll just avoid both names at all cost until after the announcement. *realizes she had yet to say QUORTEK during the week* twisted }}

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:07 am

{{ stressed *shakes fist*}}
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:15 am

*giggles a bit and blushes*
Xas xas. My dear m'ranndii and I have kept to ourselves quite a bit redface , especially since New Year's whee I try to make it a point to come upstairs now and then, rilu'oh that effort at times goes unfulfilled sweatdrop

*reaches into a coat pocket and pulls out his recently acquired iPhone, setting it down on the table to show it to Icy*
I decided to get one of these to help, "stay in the loop", as they say. My dear m'ranndii was not ves pleased when he discovered it sweatdrop , jhal I think it could be a useful device. Unfortunately, I still know ves little about how to operate it sweatdrop M'ranndii has been saying I should have chosen something mzild "simple" and "less complicated"... though I think by that he actually meant something cheaper.

Ryzan Vixtul

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:36 am

*laughes and stands, grabbing the bottle and taking it along with her glass to where he was sitting. Sitting opposite him, she sets the bottle on the table and picks up the iPhone, snickering slightly*

On the one hand I agree with him, but that's only b/c I personally can't stand iPhones. While I love the touchscreen technology, I also love the option of having a QWERTY keypad as well.

*sets her glass down and pulls out her Android, sliding up the screen to show him what she was referring to*

I don't always have the patience for the touchscreen since at times it takes me forever to get to where I want to go on it. I'll press one thing and it'll send me somewhere else. I'd be more than happy to give you a small demo on the basics as far as making/receiving calls and checking text messages.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:46 am

*doesn't really know what she means by "QWERTY keypad", but thinks he gets it when she shows him*
Terini'nestg~ I must admit that I did not personally research mzilt about these devices before I chose one as I did not think I would understand a lot of it anyway sweatdrop Jabbress had shown me her iPhone before and I thought it was rather fascinating.... it was also the only type of such phone I could specifically name sweatdrop

I realized it would have perhaps been beneficial to have m'ranndii assist in finding one, rilu'oh knowing he did not want one to begin with, I thought it might be best to just get one myself. sweatdrop

A demonstration would be lovely~ whee It would be nice to know how to use it myself instead of depending on someone else to make it do what I want it to sweatdrop

Ryzan Vixtul

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:13 am

*snickers again and replaces her Android, moving to sit beside him. She has him pick his phone up, and begins to talk him through the basics, step by step, slowly and patiently. She answered what questions she knew, and had him repeat several tasks on the iPhone, including placing a call and texting her phone. After a while, she was satisfied that he was at least capable of placing/receiving a call, writing/reading a text and adding contacts to his phone. She'd take him through the lesiures of games and internet another time. Making sure her contact info was indeed in his phonebook, she finished her drink*

Well my love, I believe it's time for me to say goodnight. My shopping high has come down and my bed is screaming for me. I for one am glad you have a way to be contacted now. Makes it easier for me to kidnap you. Take care and I hope to see you again soon.

*hugs him tight then stands, taking her items back behind the counter. After rinsing her glass out and putting the bottle back, she waves goodnight and walks into the office, going through the security measures and heading down to her place. Inside, she makes a beeline for her room*
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:26 am

*listens intently while Icy walks him through the basic functions and tries not to get distracted by how fun it is to scroll the screen around with the touch of a finger ninja sweatdrop redface After the impromptu lesson concludes, he smiles and thanks her, slipping the phone back into his pocket then giggling at her kidnapping remark*

It is not as if you did not know where to find me wink Although, I suppose there would be times in which I may be.... um... "indecent" sweatdrop redface I do hope this helps keep me "in touch", as they say. Plynn kyon~

*waves to her as she leaves then turns back to the notepad on the table in front of him, sighing at seeing those same two stanzas staring back at him*

Ryzan Vixtul

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:34 am

*comes upstairs and finds his husband just sitting at a table by himself, staring blankly at the paper in front of him. Shaking his head, he goes over to him, clearing his throat to get his attention*
Don't know about you, but I'm starving. How about we go out for some lunch?

*smiles and nods, though the smile falters slightly when he looks again at the notepad before putting it away*
I really must get that finished soon sweatdrop

*helps him out of his seat and the two exit out the front*
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:12 am

Happy Monday User Image
This is yet another special hush word week! But this week, we honor Ryzan on his birth……um…MONTH…yeah month! wink

So:
"Hush Word" ninja RY or RYZAN (2/7 - 2/13)
If you dare speak his name then you must pay the consequences!
User Image

RN PENALTIES
Oh boy…you must have really done it this time. Random number 1 to 20 in your post to find out how to get out of the mess you are in.
May the MW Ladies have mercy on your soul. User Image

All community service tasks must be posted in MW and completed in 2 WEEKS from when you were caught. If you are unable to complete your RN service within the time frame, you will be put onto our WALL OF SHAME and subjected to ridicule or humiliation. If you would prefer the "EASY WAY OUT" of your service, you could always bribe Psyzapp with 10,000 gold to get out of your predicament. User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:21 am

*appears in the bar*
*starts sorting out fliers and invites on the bar counter*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4391 4392 4393 4394 4395 4396 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games