Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4397 4398 4399 4400 4401 4402 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:52 pm

(( OMG I love you TES rofl ))
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:58 pm

{{I love me too cool Liar! scream }}

*after finishing his steamer, he sets his cup in the sink and heads out*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:13 am

*Having spent yesterday in her chambers, the majority IN BED thanks to the Poitin Leko gave her and making the mistake of drinking water in the morning as instructed stare she finally starts to feel normal enough to catch up on her emails and text messages. stare She makes a mental note that if she's going to partake in this "Poitin" stuff to not drink ANY OTHER ALCOHOL with it! stressed SO NOT GOOD to go and mix. User Image

She grins when she sees her messages and perks up after viewing them. User Image *

Message to Psyzapp and Dougherty
User Image
I know the instructions were for a tuxedo coat, but many are quite unflattering to my figure. sweatdrop I also chose pants with gold accents rather than plain black because my accent color is to be yellow and I thought it to be appropriate. If these alterations do not meet your approval, then I will try to find something else.

Message to Vixtul, cc: Psyzapp
Might I say that you look quite dapper in this suit with tails, and it is fine by me. But if you don't mind, we shall also need approval from my lovely bride-to-be, as she has the final say in the preparations for our significant day.

*She gets a cup of coffee in her kitchen and responds to both parties.*

Message to Vixtul, cc: Dougherty
I completely agree. So dapper. I'm so pleased. heart It's absolute perfection. User Image

*Beaming and now more excited for the big day than before, she sends her reply.* User Image
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:34 am

*arrives at the bar and takes her place in the dark corner*

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:48 am

((Nei! I was just hit with a bought of students and exhaustion sweatdrop
wanted to wave to ya though User Image))
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:53 am

(*waves right back at you* biggrin )

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:20 pm

((LEKO WHAT DOES YOUR BALLON SAY DID I KNOW WHAT!!!))
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:25 pm

((RAZZ you will NEVER know User Image))

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:28 pm

((To late I already saw it.... gonk I DONT STINK!!!))
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:36 pm

Kat exited her quarters and got into her car. She was going to meet up with the caterer to figure out a menu for Saturday since she almost forgot about the Anti Valentine Party. stressed She still couldn't believe that a year had gone by since they had their first party at MW. Once she was done at the caterer, she was going to meet up with the decorating people to iron out details for Saturday as well.

Backing out, she made a mental note to go shopping to find something for Showcase for Valentine's Day. Maybe she could cook them dinner or something that night....her mind started going over different ideas for a dinner for the two of them. But she was definitely going to get him something as a gift.....she just had NO idea what yet. sweatdrop

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:58 pm

Kat pulled back into her parking spot near the back entrance to her quarters. She got out of her car and grabbed a shopping bag from the front seat before locking the car. She went into her quarters after doing the security scans and went to her bedroom. After hiding the bag in her closet, she decided to head up to the bar.

Once upstairs, she went behind the bar and made a vodka and cranberry-pomegranate juice. Taking a seat at her usual spot, she sipped her drink and reflected on what she had accomplished with the caterer and the decorator.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:07 pm

-walks through the doors and sees Kat- Heeeeelllllo, beautiful person. biggrin

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:11 pm

She looked up and smiled at dame. "Well, hey there, stranger....how's it going?"
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:20 pm

Pretty good, how about you? xd

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:26 pm

She sighed, "Well, I almost forgot about the Anti Valentine party! I got involved helping Ayami plan Kits' showing for this Friday night, I didn't even realize Valentine's day was so close!"

She took a sip of drink, "But, crisis averted, things are on track for a party this Saturday night. User Image"
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4397 4398 4399 4400 4401 4402 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games