Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Vaccine Sentinal Tower (Virus Busters HQ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:42 pm
(omg really we didnt even get a chance....I even got the answer posted above.....this is a cold one dude......)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:43 pm
(Hey you guys got the avian one we got holy and he never said not to answer)  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:45 pm
(i dont know if this is hypocritical..but when we got some answers before you guys we had to wait but when you guys get it you don;t have to wait....)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:47 pm
(I did too I answered the 5th trial and he deleted my post so I had to wait)  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:50 pm
((Okay guys... Last warning to everyone

1. Take stuff like this to the OOC
2. The Spirits team took forever to post their answer here
3. The Royal Knights got their answer in first so they got to advance to Cherubimon
4. If you have problems pm them... to dirty up the rp with how unfair you think this is... it's starting to get really annoying and I'd hate to boot people from the event, but I will))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:56 pm
Darkfire Karan

Ophanimon looked at the Spirits team as they gave their answer. With a nod she looked with a smile, "That is correct, but..." Ophanimon shook her head in disapproval. "You did not answer in time... The Royal Knights have already claimed the Memory. I am very sorry, but hopefully you have learned a powerful lesson in the fact that you accomplished so much with having to resort to violence. Now," Ophanimon held up her hand and caused crystals to circle around the team, "It has been fun, but now it is time for you to leave. Good bye and good luck with the other memories."

The crystals stopped in place and began to give off a light that warped the Ancient Spirits team back to the entrance of the Vaccine Tower.

[This victory goes to the Royal Knights... feel free to wander off as the next memory is being searched for]

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:57 pm
Jax thinks a while, and reasons that whatever the "precious thing" is, it is probably immaterial. Things like courage, pain, honor, pride, and greed went through Jax's mind, but he reasoned that none of them could be the answer. After several seconds of thought, he looks to Candlemon for an answer.
Candlemon merely shrugs as if to say your guess is as good as mine.
Jax once again tries very hard to figure out a simple answer to a complex question, but to no avail, so he keeps quiet and looks to the others for a clue.
Almost a second later, Jax notices Chris smiling.
Jax reasons that Chris must have figured the riddle out. Upon the moment of hearing Chris' answer, it dawns on Jax that he is probably right. It makes almost perfect sense to Jax, though there are still parts that he doesn't understand.
Candlemon flares up a little, and mutters to Jax.
"That's got to be it."
Jax immediately agrees with Candlemon.
"Yeah, but I hope this wasn't some kind of trick question."
Candlemon lightly hits him in the head.
"Must you be so morbid?"
Jax ignores the hit, and instead, waits patiently for the conclusion of the final riddle.

At the announcement of the victory to the Royal Knights, Jax resists the urge to leap into the air. He watches as the memory floats down to Chris.
"He got two in a row. Not to mention the second one was the final riddle. He deserves it."
Jax and Candlemon head for the base as soon as they are transported outside.
(Exit)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:00 pm
Kiro

The Turtle Tamer

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

XXXXXXUser Image
"*Laughs* So you're here to pick a fight with a legend."
One day, you too, will be able to stand to where I am."
"C'mon Baby!"
"If you are a warrior, then we must fight 'till the last man!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Kiro's eyes turn empty. "I......I lost......" He fell to the ground on his knees in a near crouched position. "I....failed you guys...."

Burpy User Image Sparky User Image DynamoPlug User ImageArmeUser Image

KiroMishima
Crew

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:08 pm
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
ⓗⓡⓘⓢ
XXXXⓗⓐⓓⓞⓦⓗⓔⓐⓡⓣ

X X X X X X X X X X X X X ☆═━┈㊎The Celestial Defender㊏┈━═☆

User Image
"I am so lonely and so sad living in the dream I've never had"

Chris frowned as he noticed Kiro he had forgotten that if they won the other team lost. He looked at the guy he was obviously hurt. He guessed that Marcus was right that this had made things difficult for the both of them. He knew he had to find Marcus but he couldn't help his old instincts taking over. He walked over to him. "You didn't fail the only time someone is ever out is if they give up from what I know both teams have good people and if they can't accept that your a good tamer then it's their loss" He said. He then turned and headed to find Marcus "Time to head back to where it all began" He said to himself.

User Image User Image User Image User Image
SkylerXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXArtemisXXXXXXxXXXXXXXDanteXXXXXXXXXXXXXXPhantom

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

[Chris and Dante exit]  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:15 pm
Kazu watched as light surrounded the Knights and they appeared at the base of the tower.

"Woah...Nice one Chris..." he felt a stirring on his back as Veemon finally woke up.

"...what did I miss?" he said groggily.

"We won the memory sleepyhead" Kazu laughed, he congratulated the rest of the Knights smiling and laughing the whole time... but inside he felt somewhat cold, he had been of no use...again... No matter next time he'd ake sure that he was useful!

"See you guys back at HQ" He said and trudged of to the base by himself.

[Exit to RKHQ]  

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:43 pm
Kiro

The Turtle Tamer

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

XXXXXXUser Image
"*Laughs* So you're here to pick a fight with a legend."
One day, you too, will be able to stand to where I am."
"C'mon Baby!"
"If you are a warrior, then we must fight 'till the last man!

Kiro got up and looked at Kyo and Sheriti. "I will leave now but next time...you will see a new warrior...one that has learned to control his temper and has more spiritual connection as well as power....good bye...."

Kiro exit to ???

Burpy User Image Sparky User Image DynamoPlug User ImageArmeUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:24 pm
(I'm gone for 11 hours and everything is over wow.
Ok now I got it. Thank you Chris. Edit: )
Lance help the memory in his hand with a bright smile , '' Love. ''. Lance patted his team on the back and left the tower with some of his mysteries at rest. (Exit Lance and Rosemon)  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:49 pm
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

ⓨⓞ ⓞⓙⓘ☆

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ
Ƭɦɛ ℊɾɛɛɳ Ƭɦυɱþ ƬąɱɛɾҲ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ

"Տσɱɛ Ƙϊƞɗ σ∱ Ɲąʈυɾɛ"

User Image

Kyo felt the crystal's warmth swirl around him and move him to the gates of the Tower.
Kyo stood in front of the gate.
He felt like he swallowed a black hole.
He had failed his teammates, he couldn't answer the riddles fast enough.
Thousands of thoughts flooded his head.
Like what if he answered Angemon's Question right.
Or what if he climbed the golden stairs just a bit faster.
The Black hole in Kyo's stomach grew.
Kyo looked at his timid Mushroomon.
"Lets go back to the base."
Kyo said in a whisper.

[Exit Kyo to Spirit Base]

"Տσɱɛ Ƙϊƞɗ σ∱ ƧσԱƪ"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:25 pm
◉ ►ʂђєҐῗʈῗ ʆɛɱᾰɱᾰ ◄ ◉
X X X X━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
X X X X X X ΘMisery is My CompanyΘ

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

It was disappointing to hear right after Karan answered that the memory had been lost against the Knights. They were much clever passing riddles, which mused her. Sheriti actually enjoyed this mission rather than the past ones, at least no one in her team had to challenge against a wild digimon. Who knows how worn they were.
Sheriti watched in silence as Karan feel on his knees, having the hardest time out of them all. She saw that he really was passionate even if he wasn't on their team. Before Sheriti could leave the tower with a smile, Ophanimon begun to manupilate crystals to form around the team. The light radiating from the crystals was dim, but enough to fade the surrounding environment. A sentimental look washed over the female tamer as she said, "Don't take this too hard, Karan. We win and we loose, it's hard to be the team that lost but it's alright. We just have to not repeat the same mistakes again." She finished, taking a look back at the Vaccine Tower.
It appeared that there would be no help for her and her personal problems with her Digimons relationship. Sheriti sucked her bottom lip, twisting her head from Argomon. She still found it comical how MagnaAngemon treated Argomon and prevented another brawl. Sheriti paused for a moment, retracing her thoughts. Was it her that contributed as well?
The grass rustled once Karan rose from the ground. She listened to the Karans parting words before he and his digimon took their leave. It was a mystery to where loners, or people without a team remained. Mostly anywhere far from the locations in this event, but it was odd to encounter tamers with the knowledge of either teams objectives. Sheriti waved a little, whispering a good-bye.
Her other comrades had taken their own leave, only leaving Argomon and sheriti alone outside. The guards that stood outside earlier in the Digital day had left, seeing as the double doors remained tightly clamped shut. Unguarded from the outside. Argomon was heard turning on his heel, and making his way out. Obviously towards their Base.
Sheriti sighed. She never imagined sharing a relationship with one sour digimon would ever drop in her path. I guess everything isn't painted like a rose, thought Sheriti, taking her music device out. Before she trailed behind Argomon, she chose a song. Walking all the way to the Base in silence did not please her mood.

(Exit Sheriti & Argomon to Spirit Base)

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

░♵░

Im Windspirit

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:57 pm
Angelic Council

╔════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Cherubimon sighs, wondering if she made the right choice in giving the memory away. The rest o the angels give their say, some agree, while others disagree.

"I understand where you all are coming from, but I must have some faith in the tamers. They have love on their side!!" Cherubimon tries to plead with the ones that disagreed.

One of the two Guardiangemon comes up to give his opinion. "That may be, but then that may not be... We cannot let mere riddles decide the fate of the digital world." He begins to preach to the others, giving his views on the positive and negatives that could arise from the memories being in the wrong hands, "I propose that we send in our own group, as cover... to slightly tilt the scales in our favor. I propose that we send in Experiment 666 and allow him to construct a team."

"Very well... I understand where you are coming from so we shall send in the boy as well as call on other members to insure the safety of the digital world." Seraphimon nodded in agreement and turned to both Ophanimon and Cherubimon for back-up.

Ophanimon agrees with Seraphimon and gives orders to Cross, the Angemon, to send to his tamer.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image╚═════════════════════════════════════════╝User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

~Above all else seek knowledge, that you will be able to walk among the gods with wisdom beyond your wildest dreams...

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games