Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
Introductions! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

puffkuki

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:02 pm
Hi, My name is Jo and i live in Melbourne, Australia. I only have one pet at the moment which is Buckley our cat. She is black and white, and is named after a collingwood football player Nathan Buckley. She loves to meow a lot, sit in front of the heater and get warm and play with her scratching post. She is very funny because she can do some cool tricks. She will sometimes fetch bouncy balls that we've thrown and bring them back to us to throw again but she hasn't done that for a while. She also likes to catch treats in her mouth when you throw them in the air for her. She also loves to sit on you and purrs heaps when you see her in the morning. She loves fish and she always has a shiny coat (probly from the fish she eats) he he he....We love our kitteh and she can't live without us. She got really upset when we went away for a week once and ate to compensate! it was funny when we saw her after a week. heart heart heart heart  
prissy butterfly generated a random number between 1000 and 309867 ... 175674!
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:49 pm
Hi im prissybutterfly So happy to be here im a girl and age is u will have to guess : 4laugh Ive had 2 dogs and a whole bunch of fish my dogs name were Cici ( named after the pizza place ) and TooBe both were gifts but I cant remember the fishes name ( all fish died) sweatdrop  

prissy butterfly

Ishinsan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:54 pm
Oi random peoples..

Name: You may call me Meg
Residence: Brooklyn ,New York
Sex: Female ,thank you
Pets: One dog ,One Hampster ,Two Ferrets  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:19 pm
HI! ^_^
My name is Akari. I have 3 dogs:Licorice (a black/yellow lab mix), Haley (a black lab/golden reriever mix), and Dweezle (a rotti/australian shepherd mix), a beta fish named Buddy, and an Ornate Horned Frog (a.k.a Pacman Frog) Hanyou, meaning half-demon in japanese.  

Akari_32

DaPantyBandit

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:22 pm
well wat up, my names Josh. Im 17 years old and live in Vegas. I currently own mahself a ferret....which my sister named nibbler, cus he bites a lot. I am currently saving up to buy myself a Husky, which is my dream dog blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:30 pm
Oh, and my favorite animal is the wolf and my favorite breeds of dogs are the Irish Wolfhound and Golden Retriever (because of Comet from Full House)  

Akari_32

Forever_Gone_Forever_Liz

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:45 pm
Hey there! I am Liz from Ottawa, Ontario. I am leo the lion, aka. my birthday is August fifth. I am also a horse aka. I was born in 1990.

I love my five pets: (cats) Rocky, Pinkin, Amber, Sassy and Max. Three of them my family had saved:
Amber-she was getting kicked and beaten found Max. I took care of her for a couple of weeks and then my parents said I would have to put up flyers for a month that past, now she is mine.

Max: He was a stray-dog on the streets, another family had found and nurited but couldn't take care of anymore-was about to put to the pound-but I talked to my friend at Navy League and she gave me him.

Rocky: was about to go out on the streets-again you know the rest.

My worst experience with a pet was my Grandmother was in the hospitial for a while and she had given people money to take care of her cats-which they didn't really. After that, my cute Grandma's cat had died in my lap when my dad was bringing her up to Ottawa, from Believe.

My best experience was helping take care of Amber.

I don't really have a favorite animal or breed-I love them all. You can find me anywhere from holding onto cancota or having a very deadly snake around my neck to holding and playing with a new born kitten.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:22 pm
uhh...guess i'll post about myself here 3nodding
im Amanda, but i'd rather you call me Eryn (the name i was almost given)
im 16, and i have several pets (and have gone through several pets)

at the moment, (between 3 houses) i have:
10 dogs (Sophie, Sugar, Gidget, Midnight, Cookie, Badger, Petey, Savanah, Bandy, and Beast)

a turtle (ralph)
a rabbit (furby)
*3.5 cats (Caesar, Missy, Gracey, *pet cemetary) *pet cemetary is a stray, who comes around my stepmoms house, we're trying to gain his trust, but you cant rush things

3 fish (mr.grumpy, silence, and ropey)

I do Volunteer work at a local
SICSA (an animal shelter: Society for the Improvement of Conditions of Stray Animals)
I've done it for 2 years (this summer's my 3rd) now, and it's something i enjoy heart

i love doggies the most, but there's not an animal i dont love heart
and snakes are cool too, but idk if i'd be a very good owner, im better with furry animals sweatdrop (but they are indeed freakin' sweet)

uhh...i guess that's about it. feel free to talk to me whenever, i dont normally bite mrgreen

Spot 14

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:29 pm
Hello,I'm Bagera and I'm 18(soon to be 19)I'm from Pennsylvania.I have studied much on reptiles and dogs.I've had many many animals,but right now I have a 3 year old German sheperd named Rain and a nine year old tabby cat named Shadow.I look foward on sharing my knowlegde and experience with everyone.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:23 pm
Hi there, Pets and Animals!

I'm Khuwwa...

Currently I have a 3.5-year-old tabby cat and a 4-year-old leopard gecko. I have had numerous other pets over the years, including some wildlife 'rescues' (I released a rescued painted turtle last week! ^__^)

I loove reptiles and amphibians. My dream home would include some naturalistic rainforest vivariums, rescued shelter cats, and husky mix dogs... I can dream, can't I?

Khuwwa

Sparkly Rogue

9,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sugarpuffiepixie

Shirtless Fairy

8,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:41 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hi people! I'm CruellaDevil16, I'm 16 years old and I'm from Greece! I've always loved animals! I have a bunny, a parrot and a turtle! I adore them! My dream was to become a vet! Unfortunately, I'm not good at maths so... never mind! In the past I had many different types of animals! ^_^

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:48 am
hi, my internet name is shanna so thats what i like to be called i guess. im 20 years old and a girl. im a huge animal lover and used to work at a zoo. im really into exotic animals, mostly herps. for those who dont know herps are things like snakes, frogs, newts, and things like that.
i do keep some warm blooded animals. i have 2 birds, 3 cats, and one dog, but the rest are my cold blooded babies.
im also attempting to breed leopard geckos sometime. so far the last batch of eggs were all infertile so i have to fatten my female up again so i can try to breed her again.
my list of cold blooded cities is pretty long. but if you want to know what i keep here is is
3 fire bellied toads
3 fire bellied newts (all rescues so i had to get them)
1 gargoyle gecko
3 leopard geckos
1 african dwarf frog
2 bearded dragons
5 betta fish (3 males and 3 females)
5 hermit crabs
and i guess i keep alot of bugs and feeder fish in the house. i have to take care of them as if they were pets lol. got to keep the food healthy
and yes, i have alot of time on my hands. 99% of my free time is dedicated to my pets. the last 1% is dedicated to gaming lol
and just to tell everyone, when your as into herps as i am it makes dating i bit hard lol.  

Shanna66
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

Talania Leandra Onisi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:57 am
Hi there! My gaian name is what I would prefer people to call me on here so...

I'm Tali, I'm 18 years old and I have two dogs, a cockatiel, and a Salamander! I love animals, but mainly lizards and cats...unfortunately... I am allergic to cats so I can't have one... I just get really Itchy if I touch one so yeah..., but apparently if I lived with one it could get pretty bad or something and blah blah crying ... I really wanna work at one of my local pet stores! That would be AWESOME! mrgreen

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:29 am
Hello, I am adept_tennis... obviously. Well, I love all animals and I would gladly tlk about them all. Although I can only help so much... so little... Well, lets have fun!  

adept_tennis

4,300 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Flatterer 200

Mother_Nokis

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:41 am
hey there! my name is jocelyn. im 14 years old and live in florida. my hometown is fort myers florida. im taking the ib program at riverview high school. i will be a freshman in high school. when i grow up i want to be a veternarian or a dentist.

my first pets were cats =, a tabby and siamese. i dont have any pictures of them sorry but i remember getting really allergic to cats so then my second pet was dogs. i got 2 of them because i couldnt decide which one i liked better. they were a chihuahua and a toy rat terrier.

i have one pet now and it is a chocolate chihuahua. her name is violet. she is cute and i love her very much even though she is my older sister's dog i still love her. here is a picture of me with my dog violet.
User Image

i wish gaia would make different kinds of dogs to buy because the mochi puppy one isnt my favorite. my favorite is a golden retriever or a rat terrier. i will buy either of those or both. my all time favorite animal though is a horse because i love horses they are so beautiful and strong. i hope to raise and breed horses when i get older, have my own house, and my own money. heart  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games