Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The White Rabbit Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coffee or Tea?
Coffee! >=3
22%
 22%  [ 20 ]
Tea! =3
43%
 43%  [ 38 ]
GOLD! O.o
34%
 34%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 88

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:11 pm
((g'night! See you all later!))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:15 pm
I jump, in quick steps catching Maria before she hits the floor, though i was all the way on the other side of the room. "Maria, are you ok?!" Ikima is crouched beside me, a confused look on his face.
Ikima: "What happened?"
"I dont know..."

((Night!))  

XSuki_MikaX

xXMiSs_M0nstErXx

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:39 pm
Ringo had opened her mouth to speak her order, when the lady had suddenly passed out before her. She closed it again, tapping her nose to contemplate the action in an oddly casual matter. "hm.."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:42 pm
Stepping out of the shadows A young man with an all white face like that of a clown, clad in black spoke.
"What a shame...the poor lady blacked out....Oh well."
He then shrugged as he lifted his coat and sat down at a near table's chair.  

Draven-Cursed blood-

xXMiSs_M0nstErXx

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:57 pm
Ringo moved her index finger to the bridge of her know, like moving that of imaginary glasses, and nodded "It is, isn't it" with that, she propped her shoulder and rested her chin in the palm of her hand with a light subtle sigh.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:59 pm
Yin lowers the ufo into the parking space he had taken last time, just now rearriving to the restaraunt since it was open again.

"Ah, maybe some coffee, or pancakes would hit the spot right now," he says to himself as he enters the door to spot the oddity of what was happening inside.  

Yin Yun Yang

Draven-Cursed blood-

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:08 pm
Draven chuckles from in back of the room as he slowly begins to fade into the darkness.
"Looks like I'll be back tommorow."
With that he was gone  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:11 pm
Ringo traced circles with her free finger on the wood of the table and murmured a "farewell" to the departing stranger, and eyed the newcomer with a casual overlook.

xXMiSs_M0nstErXx

pumpkinlanding

Dedicated Loiterer

7,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:23 pm
Avyran woke up and saw that the black cat was still lying on top of his jacket, where he had fallen asleep the night before. "Hey, you awake yet, buddy?" he asked, and the cat bolted up to its feet and ran to him. Avryan laughed as he stood up. "Okay, well, I was planning on leaving while you were still asleep, but I guess that didn't work out. Oh well. If you want to stay here while I'm at work, you can, I guess. I'll understand if you wanna leave though, now that the food's gone."

He headed off on his way to work, but the cat followed behind him. "Hey, no, you can't come with me. Stay here." The cat simply stared its piercing eyes at Avryan, as if to say that his commands meant nothing. Avryan sighed. "Okay, fine, whatever. You can come along. Just make sure you don't get in anyone's way, and don't get me in trouble. Undertand?" As if in answer, the cat leaped onto Avyran's dark red shirt and clawed its way up his body, eventually perching himself on top of Avyran's right shoulder. Avryan laughed and petted the cat's head as he continued on his way. "You sure are something else. If you plan on sticking with me, I guess I should name you..."

Avyran's thoughts, for some reason, went back to the play he and Morgan had sneaked into when they were younger. He chuckled slightly and nodded. "That's it....From now on, your name is Demetrius. Like it?" The cat did nothing in answer, and Avyran took that as an "I don't really care" response.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:41 pm
Ringo traced over her circled path over and over again, as it began to liquify and warp itself into a spiral. Subconciously, her eyes began to turn a shade of light purple. periwinkle. Lightening to become whiter and whiter as the wooden table creeked and blistered under the light touch of her finger. A hiccup rose suddenly out of Ringo's throat, the table was back to normal as well as her grey eyes. She placed her hands over her mouth a bit surprised and batted her eyes to close, realizing her own strangeness and the lack of reason for it.

xXMiSs_M0nstErXx

Poetically Colourful

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:36 am
(My bad. Sorry.)

Oni Link stared at the bar counter, indecisive. Maybe he wasn't hungry after all...He yawned. Then again, chocolate sounded good...but he didn't really know how to speak up, so he simply stayed silent, instead. He would wait. At least now he was actually ready to order.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:02 am
After a few minutes, Maria regained consciousness. "Uh, what happened?" she murmured, sitting up.  

Methodless Madness

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:26 am
"You blacked out, dunno why though." I help her to a table then go into the back for a minute, coming out and giving Maria a glass of water, and then walking over to Oni, giving him a bar of chocolate, then i go behind the counter, Ikima following me everywhere i went, and also watching everyone with his blood red eyes.

((Why is it that as soon as i get off everyone gets on thirty minutes later?!?!?! AH! I swear..!! >.< That just annoys the hell out of me!

Oh and the Crow, awesomeness! I watched it a while ago. ^^ Loved it. I think i might randomly paint my face like his lol.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:19 pm
Avyran walked into the shop and waved at everyone. His feline companion immediately jumped off of his shoulder and started running around the cafe. "Demetrius, come back here! I told you, don't get me in trouble. Please?"  

pumpkinlanding

Dedicated Loiterer

7,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Tycoon 200

pumpkinlanding

Dedicated Loiterer

7,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:20 pm
(( The Crow? WHERE??? *runs around like a hyperactive seal on crack* I LOVE the Crow ^___^))  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games