Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
Steal an item above you game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 358 359 360 361 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ahalada

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:55 pm
Give a swish and flick of my magic wand, thus transferring the Regalia of Ancient Fire from your head to mine!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:05 pm
sees his regalia of anicent fire disappear the takes the dead rising at her feet  

Blood Raven777

Angelicphrase

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:05 pm
Swoops in and distracts you while gargoyle steals your regalia anklets then disappears into the sky. Oh good my legs were cold these will do ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:22 pm
Oooo pretty! ~Steals your Imp Body~ Mine!  

Miyashima

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

NotoriousBettieRage

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:32 am
*lure her imp away with promisses of candy and funny stories*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:31 am
*runs past and steals his bird* this will do just fine for my dinner  

FallenSammy

Invisible Disaster

NotoriousBettieRage

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:33 am
*snatches her bacelet* oooh shiney *_*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:05 pm
*pounces on ya back sending you flying and runs off with ya death whisper*  

FallenSammy

Invisible Disaster

NotoriousBettieRage

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:09 pm
damn it i was patient to get a good evolution from the death whisper *takes back his death whiper and lops off her head and rides off with it on his horse* RRRRRRAAAAAAAAWWWWRRRRRR!!! now thats the halloween spirit  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:14 pm
LOL well im sorry tha you now got my blood on ya hands *the headless carcass runs after byakko following him and his trusty stead till they have no where left to run takes back her head and steals his top staining i with her blood*  

FallenSammy

Invisible Disaster

NotoriousBettieRage

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:17 pm
*turns his stallion about and charges toward her leans down and rips her tail off* yahh *tears off into the night*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:20 pm
*runs like the wind after him and passes him swiping back her tail and taking his holster in the process*  

FallenSammy

Invisible Disaster

NotoriousBettieRage

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:23 pm
*pulls her up on his horse and steals her gloves then ties her hands to the sadle horn and lets the horse run free with her* Mind the low branches *he laughs as she rides away out of controle*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:28 pm
*twists her hand and runs a claw across the ropes binding her to the saddle and frees her hands just in time to take control of the horse and swing it round to avoid a low branch* you'll regret this *turns the horse round and rides right at him, grabs him steals his boots and ties him so tha he is draggin along the ground behind the horse*  

FallenSammy

Invisible Disaster

NotoriousBettieRage

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:31 pm
*pops up infront of her and smiles* now why did you do that to my stunt double? *plucks her whiskers and flies away*  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 358 359 360 361 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games