Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
The Forest of Salvation (FIN! AND ALL THE ART IS UP!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:27 am
Bump 3  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:29 am
lol now I wait and see who wins flymon and if I don't go for veggiemon XD  

ZarAburame

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:37 am
I am going to try and win Veggiemon ^^

Veggiemon was just playing around on this wonderful peaceful day in the wide open meadow hidden within the forest. Just than, Tekkamon flew out of nowhere and started to attack him violently. Veggiemon ran like crazy just to stay safe, but he doesn't know how much longer he could handle this. "SOMEONE HELP ME!" Veggiemon shouted at the top of his lungs as he continued to run away from Tekkamon.

- Rp start -----------------------------------------------

Kaya sat up with a jolt, throwing off a squealing and rather shocked Patamon who had been sleeping peacefully on his tamers stomach. The child digimon flapped his wings and after almost hitting the ground twice he managed to stay airborne and turned around to look at his ´owner´. The digimons sky blue eyes locked on his tamer, he could see the worry edged into her features, her muscles were tense and her eyes were scanning the trees around them, Patamon did not like what he saw, no, not at all
“Kaya? What´s wrong?”
The hamster like digimon floated towards her and landed clumsily on her left shoulder, clinging onto her with his soft black paws while listening intently to the forest sounds around them, searching for the special sound that would have caused his tamer to wake up, he listened for quite a while until he heard the sound aswell, a voice, a scared high noted one, crying out for help. Kaya looked down at her digimon with determination and received a nod from her digimon that told her he was ready before she got up from the tall grass in which she had been lying and started running into the sunlit forest. Her red hair glittered in the sunrays each time a beam found its way through the thick roof of leafs above them. Her heart was beating g loudly, following the rhythm of Patamons wings each time the moved up and down, pushing him higher and faster towards the cries for help. It did not take long before she arrived at the scene, a wide open meadow with green grass and flowers of all colors where saw the digimon who had called for help. She recognized the bright colors and feather like leafs at once, the plant digimon was a Veggimon, the other she had never seen before, but she was determined to stop it no matter what. The robotic digimon was wielding a massive sword and was pointing it towards the trembling plant digimon
“Please help!!”
The Veggiemons glowing red eyes sought out her amber ones, there was so much unadulterated fear and pain in that gaze that it overwhelmed her and made Kaya take a small step backwards in pure shock. It did however not last long before the shock changed to something else entirely… Anger!
“HEY!”
Her voice was loud and strong, there was a faint eccoe through the forest and several bird digimons took off when they realized a battle was about to begin. The floating ball shaped metal digimon with arms smiled at her, not a sweet smile but the smile of an insane being. The red-haired girl smiled back at him. One of the girl’s hands reached down into a brown leather pouch hanging on her hip and grabbed a small device from within it. She brought out the black digivice and held it so that the virus digimon could see it, she smirked
“You got three second to move you floating b*****d butt out of here or I’ll use you as a football!”
The virus digimon answered with no words. He raised his sword and Patamon gasped as the blade started shimmering with energy, the digimon was preparing an attack. Kaya would have none of it
“PATAMON VIRUS DIGIVOLVE!”
Her digivice glowed and a grey light-beam shot out of it and into the winged digimon behind her. Patamons small frame shook terribly as the dark virus-data rushed through his round body. There was a loud crack of energy just before a flash of lightning hit the ground where a new and stronger creature was being created from the shattering pieces of the child digimon. Brow fur was colored purple, marks of white and dark green coiled itself around the beings body like poisonous snakes. A deep laughter filled the forest. Where the child Patamon had been only moments before were now only Virus Cherubimon, gazing at the much smaller metallic virus Tekkamon with amusement in his unseeing yellow eyes. Kaya stepped forwards, raising an accusing finger to point at the stunned floating ball digimon
“Scram!”
Virus Cherubimon hummed happily, his lips curving into a smile that froze the blood in both Tekkamons and Veggiemons veins. The gigantic virus digimons mouth opened and his pulsating purple insides was shown clearly as he roared. Kaya could feel the boom from his voice in the ground beneath her and so could the Veggimon who were staring up at the nightmare being with wide eyes.
The female tamer turned to Virus Cherubimon and nodded at him. The huge digimon understood instantly, and he nodded back. Veggiemon started crawling backwards, away from the being whole the Tekkamon seemed to be powering up his sword for a counter attack.
Several black metallic orbs started freeing themselves from Cherubimons skin and soared into the air before they scattered and swarmed towards the small Virus digimon below.
They were to fast to avoid, too strong to break with the sword.
Kaya was convinced that just before the metallic bullets hit the smaller virus digimon there was a whispered
“…oh bugger..”
The metallic orbs hit the digimon´s body with amazing speed and precision. His data pieces spread instantly. He was dead after the first hit.
The red haired girl pumped her fist into the air in triumph. Behind her there was a faint glowing white light and soon the familiar weight of Patamon settled on her left shoulder. He was chuckling, happy because his tamer was. After a few seconds however Kaya remembered that they were not alone. She turned towards the Veggiemon. He was still shivering when she approached him and seemed to be waiting for her to hurt him as she kneeled down in front of him. He looked very shocked when she placed a hand on his cheek and stroked his face affectionately
“Are you okay?”
He nodded even though black blood was falling like dark tears from the cuts on his stomach. The girl frowned. A pale human hand was placed near one of his cuts. The plant digimon flinched but soon relaxed when the young girl did nothing but rub the area above the wound to calm him down, it worked, he felt his body relax despite his efforts to stay alert and ready to run away. She reached into the brown leather pouch hanging at her hip and brought out a roll of bandage. It did not take her long to cover the wounds and soon the plant digimon´s stomach was wrapped up and no longer bleeding.
Veggiemon started up at the human, still not understanding why she was helping him like this.
The girl smiled and picked him up into her arms, holding him against her chest like a giant teddy bear
“You need to be looked after for a while buddy, until those wounds of yours heal... Your coming with us, no complaints! comprende?”
He yelped something that sounded somewhat like a ´yes´ and was then carried into the forest by the girl.
The Patamon was looking down at him from the tamers shoulder with a smile on his face, a sweet one, it was reassuring somehow. Veggiemon sighed in relief and slumped against the girls chest where he soon fell asleep, exhausted beyond belief…
Jeez what a day…  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:54 am
I think I might go for flymon give me a second need to finish my card order in marketplace  

Hurricane_hedgehog

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:59 am
Hurricane_hedgehog
I think I might go for flymon give me a second need to finish my card order in marketplace
*(beats with a stick*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:35 am
Wait let me get this straight:
Omega, Kira, Zar, and now Hurricane are going after Flymon

And Pummel is going after Veggimon xD

YOu guys, post your page numbers were you guys posted the rp if you remember!! That makes it easier for me to judge them :3  

Teh Ace of Shades

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:37 am
Teh Ace of Shades
Wait let me get this straight:
Omega, Kira, Zar, and now Hurricane are going after Flymon

And Pummel is going after Veggimon xD

YOu guys, post your page numbers were you guys posted the rp if you remember!! That makes it easier for me to judge them :3
how about I find them and tell you the pages  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:39 am
kira: page 4
Omega: page 4
Zar: page 6
hurricane: hasn't
Pummel: lol above you XD  

ZarAburame

Teh Ace of Shades

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:44 am
THANK'S ZAR!! how'd you find them so fast? xD I was like scanning through all the pages xD  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:46 am
Teh Ace of Shades
THANK'S ZAR!! how'd you find them so fast? xD I was like scanning through all the pages xD
I knew mine omega and Kiras were on very early pages XD  

ZarAburame

Teh Ace of Shades

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:54 am
lolz xD  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:55 am
don't keep me in supeness WHO WON?  

ZarAburame

Teh Ace of Shades

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:02 am
I'm waiting for the final contestants! xD Like Hurricane! xD  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:04 am