Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Playing Section (Create Roleplays and RP in here!)
Burning Lust Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:51 am
Marcha scratched her cheek a little, "you're already doing it. Hanging out with me helps and so does..." she's whispered several of the fun and possibly risky sort of things he's done with her and licked his ear when she was done speaking. "So... you probably want to do some more research on things you normally don't get to look up. But after a couple hours do you want to see if master would let you and I go out in public and shop maybe or do some other fun things if you think you can handle yourself in a crowd?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:39 pm

Adira grinned, "Aha! I thought there would be a library. The place is certainly large enough." She paused in order to listen to the rest of what Eztli was saying. She was shocked at one point, unaware that movies had been around for hundreds of years...Shocked until she remembered his residence in Limbo. Then it all made sense. Of course Limbo would have had movies for hundreds of years. They were always advanced. "Oh I didn't know you worked, what do you do?" She asked, curiously.

The Blawsh'vnagenn came out perfectly. Adira had to wonder if the restaurant had a Hell-fire roaster available. Then she remembered that it was, after all, a simulation. Adira wondered if it would taste the same and if she would be full by the end of it. Adira took a sip of her Coke before picking up her fork and knife. She held her fork in her left hand, her knife in her right. Although she was ambidextrous, she usually preferred writing with her right hand. It seemed easier to use her fork in her left hand, though as she wouldn't have to pick up and put down each utensil quite so much. She cut a small piece of the meat and delicately put it into her mouth after taking a nano-second to smell it. Flavors melted on to her tongue. She wasn't aware of the content sigh that escaped her mouth as she chewed. She had to force her eyes to stay open despite the urge to close them to focus on the flavor.

Adira returned her attention away from her musings and back to her date just as Eztli was asking her to a movie. She finished chewing and smiled radiantly, "That sounds like a wonderful idea! What kind of movie genre is your favorite?"

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:10 am
"I kind of consider what I am a sort of duty, I suppose. Half job, half life style. Don't necessarily get paid for it... though last I heard just recently on some news, there's consideration by Limbo's government to offer finanical support for angelics that are technically still alive and mortal for their services. I should mention that to some people I know later, I've forgotten about it till now."

He didn't necessarily want to tell her the specifics of what he'd been doing particularly until lately... slaying demons that were causing major trouble, risking his own self in the process, just because he didn't want to go see a counselor for some of his personal issues.

Pushing that out of his mind, he focused on his meal and was surprised to find how good the machine had prepared it from the very base food matter substance. Last he heard, particularly when the military made use of these machines, the flavors were always off. Galantros must have went all out when he rented the meal creator hardware for the machine... he was always nice like that, and he didn't even know Eztli as well as he did the others, except for when... well, nevermind. He'd have to pay him back somehow later.

He grinned again when Adira was open to the idea of seeing a movie with him.

"Usually I like to see comedy, since I could always use a good laugh now and then. But I'm fairly open to almost any sort of movie, really."

- - - - - -

"And if you roast it over an open flame like this for just long enough, the Dark Hellfire gives it a sinfully delicious taste... if you'll excuse the pun.

While Galantros had been out picking up the rental parts for the Holo-gamer, Dieamos had requested he bring back a few exotic grocery items so he could prepare a meal that "most mortals don't have the chance to enjoy" Currently, he was using the stove to control flames of Hellfire so potent, that they burned and glowed a pitch black in the most unusual sense. While they weren't certainly holy, Dieamos had formed the flames in such a manner that they wouldn't cause horrible things to happen either

"It's not quite as good as Blawsh'vnagenn... that's an expensive delicacy, even in Hell where the creatures are plentiful. But roasted serepent brutes still have an excellent flavor. Ralis, you probably didn't quite realize it, but a few angels under your command would sneak *into* Hell to my lair at times to request the meal. I'm certainly not saying it's better than what Heaven serves... perhaps it was the imperfection they were looking for? Or the risk associated. Still, it was interesting to hear angels compliment an Abomination on his cooking prowess."

Ralis blinked in surprise. He hadn't expected that at all.. .in fact, he wondered how an such a grotesque demon animal could have a flavor that would cause angels in his command to do such a transgression that would get them in hot water. All for a meal.

Then again, he would have to admit, it did smell rather good, the strange tendriled serpent creature being turned over and over on the open flames, rotating and hovering by magic.

Sylin had come back from the library area of THoR at this time, with a few books and magazines on weapons and sniffed the air through his filtration mask.

"Aaah.... roasted serpent brute. It's been far too long since I've had that meal of yours, Dieamos."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:19 am
Salanio gained a bit of a smirkish grin on his features when Marcha whispered into his ear and licked him. By Lucifer, she was making him want to spend less and less time doing his research. But still, it needed to be done.... even with as apprehensive he was becoming...

"I *do* need to do some research, yes. Although... ... ... ... alright, after a few hours. It could be interesting."

GamingLord
Vice Captain

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:23 pm

Adira listened carefully and took another bite of her food. Eztli was completely editing his words as he spoke about his "duty"--there was little doubt about that. Adira wondered why it was necessary but she completely accepted that. Many people edit what they want or don't want to say. It was the nature of all living things. Full disclosure was dangerous. So, Adira nodded dutifully.

"Comedy is nice once and awhile...but, for me, it has to be the right kind of comedy." Adira let a smile touch her lips, mirroring Eztli's own."Unfortunately, I don't have the patience for crude humor. I suppose I fall in line with the dry or witty versions of it." She took a drink of her coke, to say she had to patience for it was putting it lightly...although she was known to laugh at more than one crude joke here and there. But it was rare. Very rare. "What about you? What's your favorite humor?"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:36 am
While Salanio did his research, Marcha spread her humanish body over the couch in the same room and took a nap.  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:07 am

"Ah, I agree completely. Humor that's too crude isn't even enjoyable for me, there needs to be a bit of something else to it."

Typically meals for reapers didn't last for very long if they were eating alone, since they could very quickly absorb all the nutrition they wanted in a matter of seconds. But due to social situations and such, they'd learned how to slowly "chew" their food by absorbing parts of it rather than all at once, which was what Eztli took a moment to do, taking a "bite" out of his meal and a "sip" of his drink.

"Hmmm. I'd have to say my favorite types of humor might fall in line with what you seem to like. Nothing way too slapstick or the like. Something that might make you think for a moment before you realize just how funny it really is."

- - - - - -

Salanio stretched, feeling his body become a little too settled and stiff from sitting at a computer and reading books for a little over an hour. Taking note that they were alone in the room at the moment, he moved over to where Marcha rested. Electricity silently sparked in his fingertips for a moment, before he focused and made his energy into a very welcoming, warming sort and rubbed her stomach a little to wake her, a bit of a grin on his face before he then gently shook her shoulder.

"I've finished for now. Why don't we go see about getting out of here for a little while and you can show me around?"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:45 am
"Well what sort of thing would you like to see? Liiiike describe a type of place you'd like to go to and maybe I can find one like it," Marcha said from her laying position as she slowly began to sit up.  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:37 am

Adira finished her dinner.... The two even ordered dessert to share. By the end of dinner, Adira was stuffed. Her thin stomach was a bit rounded from the food. She smiled up at Eztli.

"That was wonderful!" Adira smiled genuinely, "Thank you for asking me." A flush rose to her cheeks. It was a flush of pleasure, not so much embarrassment. She vaguely wondered if Eztli would kiss her at the end of the night--she didn't seem to remember the time in the Limbo Hunter's cell with the "boob dart". She only remembered waking up with an aching breast. Who would have thought he already touched her chest?

The two left the restaurant, a bounce in Adira's step.

Adira opened her eyes, exiting the Hologamer. She smiled slightly, her skin practically glowing...It would have been glowing even more if consensual sex had been involved...But Adira wasn't ready for sex at the moment. She was still healing from her "last experience". She also knew she and Eztli were not ready--as a couple--for it, especially given that this was their first date.
"So...movie?" Adira asked, she began to feel uncomfortable in the dress she was wearing. "Actually...let me put on something more comfortable..." She ran off before Eztli could say anything.

Adira passed Daphne on her way to the place where she kept her clothes. Daphne was sitting on the couch with Cian, snuggled up against him. The moment Adira entered the room, she stood up, her eyes brightening. She walked over to the other girl.

“How’d it go?” Daphne whispered joyfully.
“Still going.” Adira smiled, “We’re actually going to see a movie. Here in THoR. I just wanted pajamas.” She lifted her two hands which held a pair of yoga pants in dark purple and a dark blue tank top.
“Those are your pjs?” Daphne asked skeptically.
“yeah…they’re comfortable.” She started walking to the bathroom, where she would change.
“True…” Daphne replied, shrugging. “Whatever’s comfortable, I guess.” She grinned.
Adira nodded and stepped into the bathroom, changing out of her dress and folding it over her arm when she was done. The tank top rose several inches as she walked back to Eztli, and it bared a bit of her midsection. She saw Daphne look on with approval as she set the dress down by her things.
"So you ready to watch a movie?" She asked as she approached Eztli once again

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:58 pm
Obtaining food would usually be on Salanio's mind, simply as a survival tactic, but since that need was being met well enough now, he wondered what else he could take interest in... besides the obvious right in front of him, he thought with a mental smirk.

"I'm not entirely sure. I almost want to say everything. Being mostly cooped up in Hell keeps you from seeing so much, especially when you're rarely used on one or two worlds at most. This one we're in seems so... vast and full of different things that I'm sure I've not even seen the half of, even through the computers and it's branching networks here...

...I want to see the area around us more fully. Take in the various sights. Sometimes the numerous things I hear, smell, and sense that leak in through the doors and windows of this place confuse and tempt me so much, that I want to know what I'm missing out on.

What do the people in this realm do for fun and pleasure? Entertainment? Relaxation outside of their shelters? It's so difficult to describe and narrow down what I want to do with so much being a mystery to me still."

- - - - -

Do NOT think those unpure thoughts, Eztli, don't you dare!

When Adira was out of sight, he held his face in one hand, shaking his head. Even said innocently, saying something like "let me put on something more comfortable" had started his thoughts towards something not entirely G-rated. He blamed this due to being a frustrated male without a date for nearly centuries. He heaved a sigh once he mastered his derailed thoughts, and re-composed himself. Well, he enjoyed the date so far at least, the dinner was rather pleasant. Hopefully the movie would be just as nice. Galantros at this time popped his head into the room to see if they were done with the machine, particularly since Adira had run off past the group, towards the area where Daphne and Cian were.

"Everything went okay?"

"Huh? Oh, Galantros. Yeah, date's still going on in fact. Adira just went to take care of something real quick before we go watch a movie in the house instead of on the Holo-gamer. You can take back those rental parts if you want now, I know how expensive they are. Thanks for those."

"That's good! And thanks, yeah, I didn't want to say anything, but this was the last set they had at the specialty electronic's shop, and they're charging me by the hour. It'll probably take a little under a week's allowence to make up for it, but don't worry about it, nothing I can't handle at all. I'm just glad you guys are enjoying yourselves. Hitting it off well I hope?" Galantros grinned a bit. He knew Eztli a little off and on, and he seemed like a nice enough guy, if only still dealing with some personal issues from when he was Heegh possessed. He was willing to put all that stuff in the past, water under the bridge and what not.

"Well..." Eztli didn't have to say anything actually, as his emotions and empath abilities were working to a rather heavy extent at the moment, and Galantros could tell quite well how things were going just from this. The blue-clad reaper demon grinned as he unhooked the last of the rented Holo-gamer hardware, and patted Eztli on the back.

"Heh. Well, that's good, very good. Have fun with the movie, Eztli. Feel free to pick out of my stock of flicks if you want as well."

A little after Galantros left, Adira reappeared and asked if Eztli was ready for a movie. Eztli nodded with a smile as he offered her his arm. Eztli at least at the time was unaware that when Galantros patted him on the back, he had boosted him up with emotional incubus energy that would make him feel good and relax, to help him not be so tense during the rest of their date. Though it was possible that Adira might sense such an energy from someone that had a related species' background.  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:16 am
"You probably smell BBQs... we shall have that later!" Marcha's eyes got all glittery for as a dog that was her favorite type of food. They just had breakfast so they wouldn't get that yet.

She bounced up and ran past Salanio out the room and scratched on her master's door like she would as a dog rather than knock.

Once Sal caught up with her in the room, he saw Duran hand her something (money). He put his hands on her so she could change from the boring standard clothes the charm gave her into something cute and sexy which involved thigh high stockings, garter belt, cute shoes without much of a heel for the dog wasn't very good at that type of walking as well, with a short skirt on the dress. "Do not pig out so much that you eat the bones again...that goes for you (Sal) too."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:06 am
Salanio tried not to stare too much at Marcha's new look. He had to admit it was interesting. He then blinked at what Duran told them to do. Bones were typically some of the tastier part in the creatures he had dined on, but recently he'd been eating stuff that had been far better on his taste buds. Almost to the point where he didn't care if he ate bones again or not... almost. He figured there must have been some underlying reason for it, and wondered if he should ask, or look it up later. He could either find out right away now, or have the satisfaction of research.... no, he'd had enough research for now. He'd ask.

"Not that I'm going against what your telling us, but what harm does it cause to devour the bones of something? I've done it for most of my existance whenever I had to eat."

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:24 am
"First and foremost, it looks very odd for a humanoid of your appearance to be eating such in public and it will draw possible unwanted stares and comments. You are, after all, supposed to try to blend in to the best of your ability...which also means to not show aggression if you can help it in public... I would say follow her lead, but it might not be appropriate to in certain circumstances. So I suppose you should read her mood to determine your appropriate reaction in a given situation... even so, no violence... even if someone aggressively swings at you, do not hit back, but rather dodge and avoid. Marcha knows how to get help. I do not want you to end up in prison. Secondly, and this applies mostly to her and maybe you, eating too many bones causes the system to stop up and one does not need to be plugged when they are eating healthfully... "  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:44 am
Salanio quirked an eyebrow at that last piece of info, not quite knowing that his digestion of bones could lead to that. He'd have to cut back on eating them when he would be stuck in the wild or Hell again then, unless he was in a hurry and was devouring something small and helpless.

As it was though... he was beginning to think he didn't want to return to Hell, or the wild. So much was... interesting, and... what was the word? Good, up here? Not necessarily in the good and evil sense of the word, but more like lots of comfort and luxury things, actual decent and substantial meals.... eye candy. Ahem. He tried not to think of more baser instincts, particularly when Marcha's owner was right in front of them.

"Hmmm. Alright, I'll keep this in mind then..... ....

Thank you, for the information."

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:58 pm
Duran paused at what he was doing and didn't say anything for a couple seconds almost as if he was slightly surprised by what was said. "You are welcome. Bones are sufficient when that is all you expect to get and you do not know when you will get your next meal, but you'll have plenty of meats there and it is probably safe to assume that I will not starve you for now unless you do something incredibly stupid or manage to infuriate me."

As they left they heard Duran, who obviously didn't care if they heard or not, say, "please and thank you all in one day. I think I may have a heart attack if he adds a pleasant tone behind the words."

A portal later and they ended up outside one of those huge arcade type places with a skating rink attached to it all. After going up to one of the counters and handing some of the money to the person behind it and getting into several words with them, Marcha came back with gear for lazer tag. It wasn't ordinary lazer tag either... it was zero gravity lazer tag.  
Role Playing Section (Create Roleplays and RP in here!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games