Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Kingdom ♥s High School roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

We're all friends here 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Roleplay, Original, Friendship 

Reply The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay
The real rp forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bre loves PINK

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:30 pm
OOC: see you later peeps i going to play DDR. Blame Rose for that! lol! she made me remember that i wnted to play it!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:39 pm
OCC: Ive been playing DDR for the past few hours

"Disecting frogs sucks, I really dispise this class sometimes" Kikyo said boredly  

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

death-wolf1994
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:40 pm
((lol bye))
zoncaro cut open the frog and looked at its insides he sewed it back up and put it on the table good as new it was alive he drew a scetch of the intire inside of it perfect he gave it to kikyo to take up to the teacher the job was done"ok well all you have to do is give that to the teacher and we can rest " he saidfenrir cut open the frog and wrote down everything he seen he looked at everything and finished the frog was dead  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:43 pm
"hn" Kikyo said as she grabed the papers and gave them to the teacher. She went to her desk and grabed her bag and books. "You know you didnt had to do all the work Smartass" kikyo said and tought the last part. "Well Im leaving, see ya" Kikyo said emotionless and she left the room  

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

death-wolf1994
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:46 pm
zoncaro looked at her"i didnt want to kill the frog that was all i was worried about who did the work didnt matter to me" he says"later" he says gets his stuff and gose back to the library  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:59 pm
Orion heaved a sigh as he chucked the empty box into the garbage bin. After finishing the rest of the cake, he realised he had to deal with school again. He grabbed the necessaries he needed for classes and headed off without any eagerness for it.

However, what he didn't know was that there was someone watching him...  

memphiskite
Crew

death-wolf1994
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:01 pm
zoncaro continued to read his books in the library he went and got a nother big book and sat down begining to read it  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:04 pm
OOC: welp im back!
Kawaii finished the paper and handed it in "come on Fenrir time to go to our next calss." she said  

Bre loves PINK

death-wolf1994
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:05 pm
fenrir got up and held kawaiis hand he walked to their next class holding her hand  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:06 pm
Kikyo walked outside and sat under the oak tree and started reading a book  

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

death-wolf1994
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:09 pm
zoncaro finished readin he had read every book in the library"wow thats boring" he says and packs his bookbag and walks to his next class which was gym  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:10 pm
Upon arriving to the grounds of the school, Orion was harshly taken away into the principal's office where they decided his fate. It seems, to them, that Orion's attendance was low yet his intelligence was considerably high. They wondered whether he would be allowed to become a Junior and asked if he was up to.

Orion was about to wave a hand saying 'I don't care', when Kikyo's face flashed in his mind. He then decided to start the new year as a Junior and promised he'll try his best to attend most of the classes. The principal shook Orion's hand in agreement as they went over some important documents.  

memphiskite
Crew

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:13 pm
The bell rang and kikyo knew it was time for gym, so she grabed her bags and went to gym class and to the locker room to change into her gym clothes and leave her bag there. When she came out the coach annouced it was dogeball today and Kikyo smirked at this since she loves this game  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:13 pm
"so now what class?" Kawaii asked walking donw the hall with him holding his hand.  

Bre loves PINK

death-wolf1994
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:15 pm
zoncaro came out into the gym in long black pants in a tank top"dodgeball" he says he stood there waiting on someone to call him to be on their team "hmmmm we got lunch next actually" he says  
The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games