Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
The Prince Type ~ Tamaki Suoh Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Psychotic Disarray

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:43 am
Sophia smild when Jin said that it was his first kiss too and he was glad to have shared it with her. Sh blushed lightly when he asked her to be his girlfriend, before addressing everyone else. "Sure, I'll be your girlfriend." Sophia replied shyly in her quiet vioce.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:57 am
"Rub Mr. Bunny's belly for good luck!" Says Yuki again, shoving Mr. bunny in the pair's faces.  

Yuki Baby and Mr Bunny

Nighthawk475

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:20 am
*Hands Jin a DVD*
"Man...I could be the Host Club historian or something," I said to myself.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:12 am
I laughed. "Sure,"  

ii-Wonderfully INSANE

Dapper Phantom

Nighthawk475

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:08 pm
I shrugged at Kala. "You think? That would be awesome...although, I wouldn't be able to record everything myself. Would you be there to record...things...when I'm not around?" I asked with a sheepish grin.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:10 pm
"Of course!" I said and laughed.  

ii-Wonderfully INSANE

Dapper Phantom

Nighthawk475

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:33 pm
*Smiles big*
"Awesome! Thanks a lot! Now, I'm gonna have to hunt down one of the hosts..."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:33 pm
Sophia laughed lightly and rubbed Mr. Bunny's belly.

Psychotic Disarray

Innocent_Slut_19

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:28 pm
::Rubs Mr. Bunny's belly for good luck, then turns to Sophia::

I don't think I've ever been this happy in my entire life!!!! ::Squees like a 12 year old hyperactive girl::

Well then, here's a little something to seal our relationship. *Ahem* watch, and be amazed, my divine beauty Sophia-chan!

::I put away my Fluff Fluff Wand and bring out my magic staff, The Frostbite Staff, and I press it to the ground. I whisper an incantation and swing the staff above my head. As I do, a violet aura surrounds me, and I point the tip of my staff to the sky, then to Sophia. Out of nowhere, a golden diamond ring appears on her hand, along with a bouquet of flowers. The diamond in the ring softly glows the same color as her dress, and the roses turn a brilliant shade of [insert Sophia-chan's favorite color here, lol]. Then, her dress becomes lined with sequins and gems, and, finally, the spell ends with a gorgeous necklace, bearing an emerald with a heart engraved on it manifesting around her neck. My aura fades, and all returns to normal::

There, I know it isn't much, but I hope you like what I created for you. The gifts I've given are infused with powerful magic, each bearing a different effect.

The bouquet lets off a pleasant aroma of whatever you desire to smell, and the bouquet will never die.

The ring will always glow that color, and will provide you with good luck, as well as light dark places.

The necklace will protect you from harmful magic, and will give you an energy boost when you're tired or weak.

The sequins and gems on your clothes accent your beauty and can grant you a small wish or provide an answer. One wish for each sequin, and one answer to any question for each gem. They dissolve one by one after each use, until none remain.

My magic isn't the greatest, but with these enchanted items I can make sure you will be safe and happy. Oh, and here, take a kitten home with you too! ::Hands Sophia a kitten::

Isn't it just the cutest thing?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:37 pm
*Squees*
"A kitten! How cute!! But I have to say...your magic is awesome!" I said with a thumbs-up.  

Nighthawk475

Yuki Baby and Mr Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:07 pm
"Flowers would have been more romantic though..."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:47 pm
Kaana stared at him. "I didn't know you could do THAT kind of magic." Kaana laughed. "You never cease to amaze me, Jin. Sophia, you are a lucky girl. and Yuki? He did give her flowers! Everlasting flowers that always smell good! And I think that was the most romantic thing I have ever seen!" Kaana grins.  

Kaana-Chan

Maxkyun_fangirl_01018

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:44 am
The whole time this was going on, Yuuki was busy texting someone when suddenly, bleep!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:53 am
Sophia coughed lightly when jin squeezed her. When he let go he said that he wanted to do something special for their relationship. When he began a spell Sophia was slightly worried about what would happen. But then a gold diamond ring appeared on her hand, she got a beautiful bouquet of flowers that turned a lovely shade of Royal Purple. Then her dress became lined with sequins and gems and finally a beautiful necklace appeared around her neck. She was looking at it all when Jin told her all the different effects of the gifts and ended it with a kitten. "Oh Jin this is wonderful. This was more than enough!" Sophia ran up and hugged him tightly. "I just wish I could do something for you." Suddenly one of her sequins disappear a powerful looking alchemy circle appears on the ground and a staff slowly rises out of the ground. It had a fire design intracatly carved into the top of the staff with many symbols carved down the body of the staff. The cirle slowly disappears and reappears of the top of Jin's left shoulder and a vioce says that the cirlce is to increase the power of your magic and better control it while the staff says Blazing carved into the bottom of it. "Oh wow." Was all sophia could say forgettiing the sequins qranted wishes in her excitment.

Psychotic Disarray

Yuki Baby and Mr Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:18 am
"oh, I didn't notice the flowers, heh sweatdrop "

((jins posts r so long that i usually just skim them))  
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games