Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Midnight Rain (Back & Kicking!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

For what reason would you rather be with someone?
  Love - duh!
  Money, money, money.
  I'm a loner, I don't need anyone.
View Results

Jedi Master Starwind

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:37 pm
"I'm glad you both can handle them but don't forget that they will try again." He warned the pair with concern. "These two can hold a grudge for years, and I've seen some of their handy work before. It's not pretty." He continued.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:38 pm
"I'm so afraid." Sage said sarcastically. "The big bad vampires are gonna come get me."  

Athena_68

Jedi Master Starwind

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:46 pm
"It's not how they get you... It's what they do to you after they have you." Davian replied with a huge grin and raised eyebrow seemingly amused by Sage's sarcasm. "From the sounds of things they were likely to be testing something out on him when you and Reed showed up."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:53 pm
"Testing what?" Leon questioned unsure whether he would like the answer he would get. "I mean whatever it was they injected me with seems to have had no effect."

Nutrino Starwind

Jedi Master Starwind

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:01 pm
"No effect? Have you looked in a mirror recently?" Davian asked looking Leon in the eyes. "You have one red eye and one blue eye... Last time I checked your eyes were both blue." he coninued.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:31 pm
Ebony floated Reed to a sitting position. "Don't worry about being found. I always have a shroud that protects me and all around me."she said, poking a mushroom that had continued to grow even after being picked. "Well that's annoying."  

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:01 pm
Leon tilted his head and raised an eyebrow. "Really? Come to think about it I do feel a little diffrent." He said examining his reflection in the mirror of a parked car. "I kinda like it... It looks intresting."

Injecting himself with a glowing green liquid Strife looked at his brother who was now sleeping. How can he sleep at a time like this? He's missing fingers... Strife shook his head and stood up throwing the syringe in a small waste bin and walked out of the room. Strife wandered down the long darkened corridor and his footsteps echoed as he walked. He looked at his arm remembering the face of the half demon that had almost killed him.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:41 pm
hello~!!~  

pizza chick4

Avelyst

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:39 am
Arias sighed and picked a flower from a vase on the coffee-table. She examined it curiously, thoughts bouncing in her head.
"I have a question for the french man."
Arias looked at the guy sitting on the couch. She blew a strand of white hair out of her face.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:49 pm
Deston didn't immediately react when Aria said she had a question for the Frenchman, figuring she was talking about someone else. Wait, no she wasn't. He was the only Frenchman in the world so it had to be him. Why would she be interested in him? The demon didn't know but figure her question would enlighten him. He turned his head to look at her, never moving it from the back of the couch it was resting on.
"What is it, mademoiselle?"Deston asked, failing to notice his French accent.
But then again, he thought that everyone in the room had a peculiar accent and that he spoke normally.

ninjaingaround

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:28 am
Strife had exited the complex where him and his brother were being treated for their wounds, to say it was a hospital would not be quite accurate as many other things were done there. He breathed in the cool air letting out a small sigh he looked around at his surroundings. "This place is so... Empty. I need food." Strife grumbled as he teleported himself to a local village that was barely a mile away. He walked into the small village, there were barely thirty people here, He examined the people as they started to gather round him. Why are they... Oh, my arm. Strife grinned, this was too easy for him to resist and within seconds he was already feasting on the villagers. "None shall escape..." He called out as they began to scatter.

Blaze had awoken with a jolt and sat up quickly, spinning his head round to the sides he scanned the room for Strife. "Strife!? Strife!?" He called out in a panic as he jumped to his feet and bolted for the door. Frantically Blaze began searching every room trying to find Strife as he paniced. "Okay, okay calm down and think.. Where would he go at a time like this?" He quietly spoke to himself standing in the middle of the corridor, by chance at that very moment his stomach rumbled. "Ofcourse!" Blaze darted out of the complex and leaped into the air flying up high enough to see the surrounding area. Various screams could be only just about made out by Blaze as he saw the village about a mile away. Smoke was billowing from some of the huts there and flames covered most of the others. Teleporting himself to the village he watched as Strife continued his rampage and decided to join in leaping onto the first villager that passed where he was standing.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:07 pm
Arias shifted in the chair nervously. When guys looked and talked to her directly it sometimes made her nervous.
"Why did you come here with us? I mean, how do you fit in with Reed? Are you related or something?"
She paused to look at the man's long black hair and coat. Definately french.

Avelyst

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:58 pm
Deston was confused by Arias' first question. He had assumed that she knew why he was there, so it didn't make sense to him. The second question, the one regarding Reed, made a little more sense though the demon couldn't help a small smirk after that one. The two looked nothing alike after all.
"You and Ebony asked for my help, mademoiselle." Deston answered, his tone like that of a young man reminding his father of something that had been promised and forgotten. "And neither of you said that you didn't need me here anymore."
He could hardly believe that she really needed and explanation. It didn't make sense and it held a bit of frustration for him, even some of his more relaxed "moods" were having trouble coping with it.
"I'm not related to Reed." He clarified. "We simply struck up a conversation and ended up traveling together."
Really, hadn't that been obvious?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:48 pm
Reed laughed a bit, it had almost been half an hour since his attack and he was feeling well enough to walk now. He stood up and made a short bow, thanking the two for their hospitality. "Well, I should probably get going," reed threw on his jacket and exited.  

MAGNUM777

Shameless Citizen

7,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:25 am
The small village was now almost completely burnt to the ground as Blaze looked around the devastation that they had caused. He sniffed at the air and even through all the death and destruction he could smell it, they had overlooked one, sniffing again Blaze followed the scent to a nearby collapsed hut. Slowly he moved away the rubble as he attempted to find the last survivor of the village, his face had a sinister smirk spread across it as he moved bits of roof and wall out of the way. His smirk faded as he came across the person who was hiding in the rubble. "Well, well. This is unususal." He stated as he reached down and lifted a child, who was approximately eight or nine years of age, by the back of it's clothes and examined it giving a quick sniff. "Can we keep her?" He called back to Strife now looking into the girl's fearful beady eyes with a sense of pity rushing through him.

Strife was stood in the center of the destruction his arm had fully regenerated with all the blood he had drank from the other villagers. He looked up towards the sky his face although blood covered still looked like that of a person who wouldn't attack unprovoked, which was clearly not the case. His eyes shot to where Blaze was digging through some rubble and he continued to watch on silently, Blaze suddenly pulled something out of the crumpled remains of the hut and Strife moved to see what it was. He looked at the girl then Blaze's question took him off guard. "What? You mean like a pet?"

"No, I mean like a little sister or something." He replied to Strife. "Well? What do you say? All we do is turn her and she'll be like family. It's either that or we eat her like the rest." As the words came out of his mouth the girl began to cry pleading that they didn't kill her.

Strife turned his head away grumbled finally giving his decision. "Fine but you take full responsibility for her! Is that understood?" With that Strife grabbed the girl's hand and Blaze's shoulder then within an eyeblink they were gone.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games