Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

Shiori_Azure

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:35 pm

-sky diving for some wierd reson-
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:37 pm

Emo_lovin_Punk
Emo_lovin_Punk
Blais: *walking back from her 'job' almost collapsing a few times. she is worse looking than usual and has been bit a few times. she walks into the house, closes the door then collapses on the stairs*
Opal: master Blais! *runs to her and looks over the bite marks* oh, the venom. its spreading.
Blais: *glares up at her, but throws a suitcase filled with the 1 mill on the floor* dont just look at them. get the damm bloodsucking-blood out of my system!
Opal: yes, ill try master Blais.
Blais: you will suceed.
Opal: *silent*

Opal:. . . Amelia I. .
Blais: no. you cant be serious. they only time you call me that is. . .No. im not dieing. im not become a ******** bloodsucking monster. i cant i. . .*coughs furiously, blood sputtering everywhere*
Opal: Amelia im sorry. . .the venom is already starting to spread and i cant do anything to stop it.
Blais: Opal. you cant give up on me. *sits up and grabs Opal's shoulders* you cant do this! you cant let me become like this!
Opal: im so sorry Amelia. . . .so sorry *sobbing*
Blais: *stands weakly* when i get back. remind me to cut your pay. *walks slowly and painfully to somewhere to help her not become a vampire*

*kaoru over hears Blais and opal with his very good sence of hearing*

II E M O_S I N N E R II

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:37 pm

notingles
ed gets scared of what arin wold do, but hides his emotions

(Can we leave now?)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:38 pm

blessedheart
Misuzu0614
mitsuki: *stops drinking and pulls away, wiping her lips with the back of her hand* thats enough... *wounds starts to heal very fast*
kazuki: are you okay?
mitsuki: yeah. *stands up* we better get out of here. *looks at shun's wrist, then looks for bandages around the room* found it! *walks back to shun and wraps his wrist with the bandage*

*smiles* "Thanks. You think Ed got rid of the hunters?"
an loud crashing sound is heard as kill is trown trhogh the door by arin that start to beat the hell out of the *shorter one*

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:38 pm

blessedheart
notingles
ed gets scared of what arin wold do, but hides his emotions

(Can we leave now?)
((read my semi-latest post, woooot))
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:39 pm

mitsuki: no, i still sense them outside.
kazuki: and thats bad!
mitsuki: what say you, shun... should we stay and fight? or turn tail and flee...? im fine with which you choose...

bones and rot

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:41 pm

notingles
blessedheart
Misuzu0614
mitsuki: *stops drinking and pulls away, wiping her lips with the back of her hand* thats enough... *wounds starts to heal very fast*
mitsuki: yeah. *stands up* we better get out of here. *looks at shun's wrist, then looks for bandages around the room* found it! *walks back to shun and wraps his wrist with the bandage*

an loud crashing sound is heard as kill is trown trhogh the door by arin that start to beat the hell out of the *shorter one*

(I take that as a yes)
"Alright lets get out of here."
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:43 pm

Misuzu0614
mitsuki: no, i still sense them outside.
kazuki: and thats bad!
mitsuki: what say you, shun... should we stay and fight? or turn tail and flee...? im fine with which you choose...

(Read Ed's post)

"Either way, we get out of here. Runs to door and wait for Kazuki and Mitsuki to follow."

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:43 pm

blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
Misuzu0614

(I take that as a yes)
"Alright lets get out of here."
arin screamed "get the hell out of my bar" as he punched the third one out
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:44 pm

mitsuki: *already opened the window and jumped outside*
kazuki: mitsuki-hime..! *looks at shun* lets go! *follows mitsuki and jumps out of window*

bones and rot

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:45 pm

Misuzu0614
mitsuki: *already opened the window and jumped outside*
kazuki: mitsuki-hime..! *looks at shun* lets go! *follows mitsuki and jumps out of window*

"Right behind ya!" *Follows Kazuki and Mitsuki through the window*
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:45 pm

ed was in the other side of the street as the barfight raged on inside, he toght the goverment that pays it i warned them

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:47 pm

notingles
ed was in the other side of the street as the barfight raged on inside, he toght the goverment that pays it i warned them

*Sees ed and leaves a note to thank him later and keeps on following Mitsuki and Kazuki*
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:48 pm

mitsuki: *lands on the ground gracefully* where to?
kazuki: *lands the same* i dunno...

bones and rot

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:49 pm

blessedheart
notingles

*Sees ed and leaves a note to thank him later and keeps on following Mitsuki and Kazuki*
((were did you put that note? or are you carring it?)) ed folows behind thinking in asking for a job to mitsuki
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games