Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Role-Play School for the Magic and Immortal Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:25 pm
Izumi held his sword up and waited. "so, when do we start?" he asked Sharon.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:41 pm
Kiki set the final controls and ran in behind the others. "it should start in 5...4...3...2..."
all of a sudden the metallic walls around them turned into high brick walls and the ceiling completely disappeared. at the end of the temple (about 50 yards) stood 3 pillars holding the crystals. "alright. mission: work as a team, get the crystals and avoid anything deadly. let's go!" Kiki stepped forward and suddenly there was a wall of fire. "AAGH!" Kiki jumped back and the fire disappeared. "there must be a sensor to activate the fire....any ideas?"

88Prowl

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:43 pm
"I'll try and stop the fire! I may be powerless, but I'm still a dragon! fire won't stop me!" Izumi said as he ran into the fire.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:55 pm
as Izumi ran through the fire Kiki noticed it only went so high. "we can go over it!" Kiki backed way up and ran towards the fire wall. she jumped up, did a flip and landed on her feet on the other side of the fire wall. "oh yaa! cats always land on their feet."

(we need to wait now, so the others can get across)

88Prowl

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:58 pm
"you mean I almost got roasted for nothing!?!?!?!?" Izumi yelled. "well, this is kinda embarrassing...." he said sadly, hanging his head in shame.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:06 pm
Kiki felt a little bad. "don't be embarrassed. what you did was really brave." Kiki gave Izumi a smile.  

88Prowl

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

volleyball_pinay97

Animal Lover

6,200 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:19 pm
"Yeah it was!" Sharon called.
"Besides your fine anyway and you wouldn't have gotten burned at all anyway." Sharon said as she flew over the sensor plus her book.
"Flutter, Crystal, stay there and I'll levitate you both over." Sharon said as she calmed her nerves.
'Levitas Crystal! Levitas Flutter!" Sharon commanded.
They barley levitated over the sensor and just in time before Sharon had to break the spell.
"Well I know what I gotta practice some more on." Sharon said whiping a bead of sweat off her forehead.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:14 pm
Izumi blushed a bit and smiled at Sharon and Kiki. "thanks...that kinda makes me feel a bit better." he said shyly.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

33monkeyZ

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:37 pm
Sharon levitates Flutter to the other side of the fire wall. "thanks Sharon. Since I'm a water elf, I'm not a fan of fire." She looked down the hall wondering what the next trap would be.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:45 pm
"No problem Flutter. I understand." Sharon smiled.  

volleyball_pinay97

Animal Lover

6,200 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Citizen 200

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:49 pm
"c'mon! let's get the crystals and get this over with!" Izumi yelled. he then grew a pair of dragon wings. "cool! my powers are comin' in!" he said happily, looking at his new wings.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:37 pm
"Wow. now be careful you don't want to over do it right now. Don't go too high just in case you loose them or they retract. It would be a nasty fall and I don't think I can heal really fast." Sharon warned him.  

volleyball_pinay97

Animal Lover

6,200 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Citizen 200

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:45 pm
"I'll be careful." Izumi told Sharon as he flew into the air. he then saw the first crystal and swiped it. "two more to go!" he cheered.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:51 pm
"Well since it's that easy to get to the crystal than it'll be a peice of cake." Sharon said smiling.
She flew high in the sky and saw the glint of a crystal.
right when she was about to close her hands around it, she heard something come up behind her. She put a shild of fire around her but it was quick and hit her.
She got water and fire together and hit it with it. More came and she got them both to circle around her. She grabbed the crystal and flew straight up and tword the others. The things were still following her so she stopped midair and got the fire in one hand and air in the other. She singed and another put off course then burned. She made all the thing stop in the air and then burn then all.
"That wasn't that bad." Sharon smiled as she returned to the others holding the crystal in her hand.

volleyball_pinay97

Animal Lover

6,200 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Citizen 200

88Prowl

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:56 pm
"Way to go, you guys!" Kiki cheered. just then several martial artists came out and surrounded them. "finally a good fight." Kiki ran towards them and did a series of flips, kicks and punches, knocking several down. "Crystal! help me out here! Flutter, you get the crystal!"  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games