Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:34 am
User ImageRa chuckled. "I tried using this boy but he end up using me."
Nick laughed.
"Oh shut up you insect.."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:36 am
oh ra, have a sense of humor. that's amusing.
*walks closer and looks at you in the eye*
hmm....you dont remember me at all?  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:47 am
User ImageNick looked at himself on a mirror. He wasn't use to wearing suits.
Ra rubbed his chin trying to recall. Refresh my mind.."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:50 am
well...this never worked no matter how much i tried....
*leans in and kisses you*  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:54 am
As Scanda picked up the stones he put them in to one side and for the skulls the same as he put the stones each into the lake coming out as elemental stones but different one darkness one lightness one invisibilty one shapeshifting one telekenieses and the final one teleportation as he did the same with the first six he chucked them up into the sky and made its way to a place creating its own area the darkness a cliff with a moon and dark clouds the lightness a palace with white clouds surronding it the invisibilty was placed on top of invisible objects the shapeshifting changing to something that might be in the place since the area changed during the seasons the telekenieses one floated in the air with other objects being lifted surronding it and the teleportation stone was surroned by a unknown but peaceful area but when it teleported the area would change and the stone would reappear again "Ah yes the 5th change has happened now for the rest"he said as he stared over to the skulls seeing the mark on the forehead glowing.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:57 am
Lunar went inside her room and tried to sleep in her room, but she couldnt. The rain and thunder is so annoying, she thought.
She tried to sleep again, and she fell fast asleep  

XStarlight_DustX

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:59 am
User ImageRa stood still unaffected. "I told you I feel nothing. Try kissing the boy instead.."
Nick stubbled. "W-what?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:04 am
*june laughed*
and you forgot what that does. when i kiss someone i know their attacks, and their strength...well....it works on everyone but you.
*turns to nick*
dont worry. you pose no threat to me.
*walks backwards*
you dressed up for the masquerade?  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:11 am
User ImageRa crossed his arms and watched June walk away."Oh that pathetic human is a threat alright. He uses my powers now. Though he reminds me of myself when I was young, except I was more sadistic than this shrimp."
Nick ignored the conversation. "Cmon Ra, the ball is about to start. I'll be going to the hall now."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:16 am
oh!
*pulls off a charm from the bracelet i wore. throwing it up in the air i am shrouded in darkness temporarily. when it faded im in a long red sparkling gown, with a black mask and a black wrap*
im coming.
*smiles. turning around to ra*
it wont be that bad ra. would you like to come?  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:26 am
User Image"I don't want to waste my time in this meaningless event.. Fools.." Ra disappeared into the halls as Nick walked towards the ball room.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:35 am
*hetukiri now was in the forest, her brother on her right hand side whiles they both waited for the XYLUM to show up...*

"HETUKIRI ANASAKO!!!" a voice called from above. she knew instantly that the voice was that of the speaker of the XYLUM...*

*they all descended from the sky and hovered about 2 feet off the ground..

*RA-IEM was among the six other masters, and he looked a bit worried about what was to be spoken of*

*then the master of fire opened his mouth to speak* "HETUKIRI WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE VERY MUCH AWARE BY NOW THAT HE IS COMMING"

*now the master of water spoke* "WE ALSO KNOW NOW THAT HIS PRESENCE IS THE CAUSE OF ALL THE UPSTIR IN THE CASTEL OF NETERU"

*it was now the earth master's turn to speak* "HIS AURA IS SO POWERFUL THAT IT THREW OFF THE BALANCE OF NATURE"

"so what am i expected to do about all of this??" *hetukiri asked*

*now the wind master spoke* "YOU AND THE ANCIENT, CHIEF SANKOFA MUST SEND HIM BACK INTO THE ACURSED PORTAL FROM WHICH ESCAPED"

"and how are we to accomplish this godforsaken task??" *hetukiri asked*

*RA-IEM, the master of light now answered her question* "WE WILL LEAVE THE DECISON UP TO YOU AND YOUR FRIEND... WE HAVE FAITH IN BOTH OF YOUR ABILITIES"

*with that being said the masters disappeared into the early morning light, leaving hetu and hatu alone in the forest.*

"it'll be just fine" *hatu said with a smile as he put arms around his sisters shoulder..."

"i know" *hetukiri replied not sure if she was answering truthfully*

*hetu and hatu both made their way back to the castle and once inside they went there separate ways. Hatukiri went to his room to get ready for the ball. hetukiri made her way to chief office and once she stepped in she closed the door"

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:52 am
*june followed beside nick*
he's gotten crabbier over the years, hasn't he?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:03 am
Scanda collected the skulls and saw the staff was still out and saw the barrier still up as he picked it up and threw it over the barrier til it was at the center as it started to shoot dark energy and make the barrier go away and brought the staff back to his side "I might keep this"he said as he put the skulls inbetween 2 elemental areas and then they skulls markings glew more and brighter "YOU AND THE ACIENT, CHIEF SANKOFA MUST SEND HIM BACK INTO THE ACURSED PORTAL FROM WHICH ESCAPED"Scanda heard this as he saw where it came from and saw Hetukiri there and started to think something suspisious about her.  

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:07 am
"hey chiefy" *hetukiri said now walking towards chief inside of her office*

"wat up??? wink *hetu asked playfully *

*but then her playfulness sort of wore away when she remembered the meeting she had just been through about the 8 master that had escaped from the portal under the castle of neteru.... THE THREAT HAD YET TO ARRIVE TO SEEK VENGANCE, SO THEY DID NOT HAVE MUCH TO WORRY ABOUT UNTIL THAT TIME CAME* *she sighed in relief, and then she looked towards chief*  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games