Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
GGSA Hangout Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XrosHeartless

Wrathful Shade

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:56 pm
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic

Oh.. Well then.. sweatdrop

I know this, it's not like I had to learn the hard way, thankfully. I've currently got two cats and two dogs but I can barely handle them.

Well that's good I guess.

Yeah...

Ehh ill be fine with just a cat

Cats are easy 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:05 pm
XrosHeartless
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic

Oh.. Well then.. sweatdrop

I know this, it's not like I had to learn the hard way, thankfully. I've currently got two cats and two dogs but I can barely handle them.

Yeah...

Cats are easy 3nodding

They can be, some can be a pain though  

Demmonic

Devoted Bloodsucker

XrosHeartless

Wrathful Shade

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:29 pm
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic

Yeah...

Cats are easy 3nodding

They generally don't require so much attention. My dogs can't stand it when I don't pay attention to them every second.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:31 pm
XrosHeartless
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic

Yeah...

Cats are easy 3nodding

They generally don't require so much attention. My dogs can't stand it when I don't pay attention to them every second.

My cats generally are more social and clingy for some reason  

Demmonic

Devoted Bloodsucker

XrosHeartless

Wrathful Shade

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:36 pm
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic

Cats are easy 3nodding

Well yeah they'll come for pets every so often but they don't just sit there and whine at me every twenty minuets so he can go outside and stare at the great white north for twenty minuets.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:57 pm
XrosHeartless
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic

Cats are easy 3nodding

Well yeah they'll come for pets every so often but they don't just sit there and whine at me every twenty minuets so he can go outside and stare at the great white north for twenty minuets.

I hate the constant in and out of the dogs. The one loves just to go. Out and bark. She'll sit in the yard and do it repeatedly  

Demmonic

Devoted Bloodsucker

XrosHeartless

Wrathful Shade

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:15 pm
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic

I hate the constant in and out of the dogs. The one loves just to go. Out and bark. She'll sit in the yard and do it repeatedly

It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have to go out with them every single time. We haven't put our fence up yet since we moved so I can't just let them out and go back inside.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:19 pm
XrosHeartless
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic

It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have to go out with them every single time. We haven't put our fence up yet since we moved so I can't just let them out and go back inside.

Oh nice. We have a fence so it is as simple as open the main door and they can go out the storm door themselves  

Demmonic

Devoted Bloodsucker

XrosHeartless

Wrathful Shade

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:36 pm
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic

Oh nice. We have a fence so it is as simple as open the main door and they can go out the storm door themselves

Once the fence goes up this spring I won't complain about having to take them out as much. But I've got three doors to get them through so there's that. Side note, we NEVER hear people when they knock on our door because of this, not that we get many guests.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:40 pm
XrosHeartless
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic

Once the fence goes up this spring I won't complain about having to take them out as much. But I've got three doors to get them through so there's that. Side note, we NEVER hear people when they knock on our door because of this, not that we get many guests.

Sorry for the delay. Got back Saturday and got asked to stay overnight as a volunteer with my second job so did that right after landing. Sunday got home late after that then went to bed. Monday and today was the start of auction/butchering week so I've been dealing with that. Now I think I got a minute to breath so playing catch up before tomorrow.  

Demmonic

Devoted Bloodsucker

XrosHeartless

Wrathful Shade

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:57 pm
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic

Sorry for the delay. Got back Saturday and got asked to stay overnight as a volunteer with my second job so did that right after landing. Sunday got home late after that then went to bed. Monday and today was the start of auction/butchering week so I've been dealing with that. Now I think I got a minute to breath so playing catch up before tomorrow.
Well somebody was busy.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:56 pm
XrosHeartless
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic

Well somebody was busy.

Still am. We've been butchering every night this week and have been getting home around 11 or later. I finally got in contact with the right person at college im going to, to get permission for my classes. Hopefully she will message back or call so I can keep moving forward. I also hope she doesn't change my schedule I created...  

Demmonic

Devoted Bloodsucker

XrosHeartless

Wrathful Shade

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:28 pm
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic

Well somebody was busy.

Still am. We've been butchering every night this week and have been getting home around 11 or later. I finally got in contact with the right person at college im going to, to get permission for my classes. Hopefully she will message back or call so I can keep moving forward. I also hope she doesn't change my schedule I created...
Well, at least you're doing something. I've been stuck at home for months.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:54 am
XrosHeartless
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic

Well somebody was busy.

I've been cyber schooled since my freshmen year of high school so i know that pain.  

Demmonic

Devoted Bloodsucker

XrosHeartless

Wrathful Shade

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:00 pm
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic

Well somebody was busy.

I've been cyber schooled since my freshmen year of high school so i know that pain.

I went to public school but I might as well have been homeschooled stare  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces