Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
The Outside World Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:51 pm
Tomoyo looked at the knife in her shoulder and felt the pain course through her body like needles. She laughed a bit, but it was a weak, slightly crazed one. "Stabbing the shoulder because you don't have the guts to hit the chest huh?" She turned into a wolf and swiped at him with his good arm. "I wasn't there for long, but I've seen wimps like you get blown to bits."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:55 pm
Daniel snarled unnaturally, foaming at the mouth. He laughed like a crazy person. "The voice says you die first...then everyone else...all of you will look so pretty in red...red red red red... hahahahahahaha!"  

CalypsoNakamura

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:59 pm
Tomoyo looked at the knife and cringed. Shifting forms made it go deeper. "D-damn you..." She whispered, looking over at Blanche to see if she could reach her and wake her up.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:01 pm
(( lol how could she NOT be awake by now? lol must be one heck of a heavy sleeper ))

Daniel was still laughing crazily. "I won't die first...haha! I won't let you kill me!"  

CalypsoNakamura

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:40 pm
Blanche's eyes snapped open and she ran at Daniel, scrambling for the knife. "Hey, watch where you point that thing." She said cooly. Tomoyo shifted back. The knife went in more bus she didn't care. She was bleeding out and getting weaker, she didn't like being so big..  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:44 pm
Daniel laughed like a maniac. "Now you both can be red! All of you will be red! redder than roses! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"  

CalypsoNakamura

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:55 pm
Blanche grabbed his shoulder, trying to push him against the wall. "Come back to me, Daniel..." She murmured. Tomoyo grabbed her shoulder, trying to get up.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:57 pm
Daniel growled at Blanche and slapped her hands away from him. "Don't touch me! I know what you are! I know what you all want to do! You're all just jealous!"  

CalypsoNakamura

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:06 pm
"And what's that?" Blanche asked, grabbing his shoulders. "Tell me because I sure as hell don't know!" Tomoyo growled, getting up and putting her hands on his neck. He just had to squeeze long enough. "Tomoyo no!"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:09 pm
Daniel snarled angrily and bit Tomoyo's hand, drawing blood. "I said get away from me! The voice tells me you want to kill me because I'm special! You're just jealous of me!"  

CalypsoNakamura

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:20 pm
Tomoyo bared fangs at him, snapping at his hand. "And what if we don't?" She asked. "You don't have the nerve, do you?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:22 pm
Daniel growled, eyes wild, like a cornered rat. He didn't look normal, he looked...like a certain tiger...  

CalypsoNakamura

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:27 pm
Tomoyo growled back. "Come on." She said. She held her hands out on her side like a medical chart, how they always had the thumbs out. "Do it. Kill me. Kill her too." Her head tilted in Blanche's direction.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:29 pm
Daniel shakily stood up, angry and very crazy. He yelled and lunged for Tomoyo.

(( she should knock him out lol ))  

CalypsoNakamura

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:34 pm
"That's it.." Tomoyo said, growling as she threw a hard punch at his face. She stepped back, her eyes gleaming a bit.
Dawn had brought her handheld control with her, finding them took little time. She watched from the shadows, inputting another command. 'Erasers are weak.. Their weak point is the nose... The mroe bloodshed, the crazier they get..' She inputted.  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games