Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:49 pm

zack quickly ran into the store with the snow globe and put it on the counter "how much for this snow globe?" the cashier quickly said 100 and if he wanted it in a box with a ribbon it would cost an extra 5 zack sadly put the 105 bucks on the counter top and the man put the snoblobe and a box and put a purple ribbon around it "thank you sir" zack then went to a gift store and got a tag for the present he put on it

im now offically broke

to:kishiko

he then teleported it into kishiko's room on a dresser
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:58 pm

Kishiko noticed a present appearing in her room. Hmm? She read the tag. "Wow. What he get me?" She unwrapped it and found the snowglobe she was looking at earlier. Wow... She turned the knob and the room filled with its melody. She teleported into Zack's room-with the snowglobe- and sat on his bed. I'll wait for him. She began playing the melody again. Over and over.

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:03 pm

zack flew home slowly after a few minutes of flying he got to his dorm before he opened the door he heard a beautiful melody "what the?" he opened the door and walked in he shut the door and when he turned around he saw kishiko "ahhh! whoa kishiko what aare you doing here?"
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:11 pm

Kishiko looked at him innocently, still wearing her white dress. "I came to thank you. This is very beautiful." She came over and kissed him. "But putting that note on the tag kind of ruined it a little."

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Autumns Song

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:15 pm

((Sorry, didn't realize to responed.))

"I agree that it is kind of creepy, the captain of your club dating the captain of the rival one.... But think about it. Just because I'm evil doesn't mean I can't root for her. It's better for her to actually be focussing on something other than the extiction of the rival club."
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:19 pm

zack chuckled "well im telling you the truth it costed 105 bucks basically all my money but as long as your happy" zack then looked at her white dress "whoa looks like im not the only one who went shopping its beautiful" zack then looked up at her

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:48 pm

Kishiko blushed her rare blushes. "Really." She pinched his shirt. "Yours..not so much." She smirked.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:49 pm

"But wouldn't that mean that the clubs aren't rivals anymore? I mean come on it's common sense. No anger between the two leaders means no rivalry. Especially if they're love birds."

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Autumns Song

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:56 pm

"Well, no hate between the leaders doesn't mean no hate between the clubs. I'm sure that every Death Penalty with refuse if Kishiko and angel boy demand us all to get along."
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:07 pm

Ichiro laughed. "Yeah that's true. But alot fears what Kishiko will do to them after all. So probably not gonna get her too mad." He looked up at Skye. "But there is people who are too evil. Isn't that right?"

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:45 pm

"Woohoo...New school for me to get kicked out of..." He said emotionlessly. He took the last drag off his cigarette and tossed it. He sighed and walked to the front desk and picked up his course guide. "Alright...Where to first?" He walked out and studied the paper. He tossed it and walked off to explore the school.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:49 pm

Ichiro saw some guy walking around the school. "New DeathPenalty?" He said farewell to Skye and fell down to see the new guy. "Hey you!" he called out. "It's Saturday. Why you transfer on a no school day." Ichiro snickered.

((Ichiro is a guy ok lestat =o))

((I love my scarf 3nodding ))

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:57 pm

He turned to him. "I don't know. I guess it's their way of thanking me for not killing them." He smiled a little.

(I like your scarf too...lol.)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:58 pm

Ichiro looked at him and sighed. "Another evil guy I see." He smirked. "This is gonna be annoying. Don't tell me you're going to get soft later over a girl."

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:01 pm

"I don't plan on it." He chuckled a little. "Plus, I'm more into guys anyway."
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games