Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:12 am

User Image
Hana moaned as he went at her, which was a first for her.

its a bird its a plane its a TIME SKIP!

hana laid next to him on the bed with her head on his chest. Her eyes where closed, but she wasn't sleeping.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:16 am

Brago was exhausted."Hana-shi, please continue watching over me. I want to be stronger like you are." Brago said before drifting to sleep.

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:20 am

User Image
"I will brago" Hana said sleepily. She snuggled up to him and pulled the blanket over them and fell asleep next to him.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:25 am

Soli felt someone beside her and woke up.She saw Leon and understood what happen.The two bands that she broke off earlier were back in place.She looked around to see were the book was but it was gone."Damn Nike must have took it."Slamming her fist on the ground."Damn what I'm I going to tell the Whisperer then."Soli got up and started walking towards the Whisperers's home.

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:53 am

She arrived and started walking up towards the door it still had strange symbols on it."Whisperer I need your help!"Soli shouted when she came in.
She saw him walking towards her with his black mist body."Nike took your book I'm sorry for losing it."She looked around still amazed at that his house was like a giant library.Then she remembered Leon and turned to him,"This is the Whisperer he's like a seer and knows alot more then the Piper but he charges less but hard to talk to since barely anyone knows he exists; he's the one that give me that book.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:31 am

Brago woke up and smiled at the sleeping Hana. He was still exhausted. "I cant believe she broke her restraints.." Brago looked at his. "I guess that was her way of saying she didnt wnt to be my girlfriend. A simple no would have done it."

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:41 am

Soli looked at the Whisperer,"I need you to train me I know you can do it too,"Soli waved her hand to towards all the scrolls."I need to get stronger."The Whisperer looked at her and then moved sliently to a stack and picked one up and showed it to Soli,"What isn't this wind cutter punch I don't want this."Soli held it out to him."You protect your home tightly,"Soli looked around and knew this place was built on hollow ground and the spells on it prevented anyone he didn't know in
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:10 pm

Nike plopped onto her bed, in a two story brownstone she kept in the city. She thought over the days events and sighed. She didn't know how much longer she could keep this up. She wasn't a Master Vamp although her powers were pretty close but not close enough. If she didn't find a worthy vamp to replace her Prince soon, the city would fall into chaos. She rolled over and stuffed her face into her pillow. My Prince...why did you leave me......she cried into her pillow.

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:21 pm

Soli looked at the Whisperer,"You know who killed the prince don't you?"

His black mist body slowly turned around
,"The puppet master still awaits behind closed doors."

Soli looked at him this is why she never comes here often since he always spoke in riddles and never told you everything,"Your saying someone is controlling us or making us do what he wants without us realizing it?"He stood there not responding.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:38 pm

Nike had stopped crying and realized that something uncomfortable was poking into her sides. She pulled a book from inside her coat and stared at it. She flipped through it and saw pictures that resembled a few vampires and some Demonkin she knew but she could barely translate the text. This must have been that girl's that was fighting Brago. Nike thought she might return it, so as not to get on her bad side, maybe as an apology for cutting off her duel. She slipped the book into the shadows, where she could retireve it any time. Seemed important enough for safe keeping.

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:47 pm

"Whisperer what was that book you gave me?"Soli asked him.

"That book is ancient and powerful its name is Talo it told you things about all kinds of creatures what they were and who they were if someone died the persons's picture would have a x on their page and depending on how they died the picture would show it."He softly spoke

"So the prince's picture would have it's head gone but what if there's a new prince then would it show it?"Soli asked

"No if no one knows who the new prince is then the book would not show it look at the pictures and keep track of who dies it might show you who is doing this." he slowly went away towards a room
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:55 pm

User Image
Hana opened her eyes a crack when she heard Brago talking. She slowly moved her head to look at him. "Whats going on?" she said sleepily.

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:12 pm

"Nothing hana, hey would you consider training me?"
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:26 pm

Whisperer showed her a training room,"Once your sealed in the room your body will become heavier and slower it should help you become faster it should be excellent for what your planning."he moved and showed her the symbols on the door."Your body will grow while your training this is the only training room like this."

Soli grabbed a stack of scrolls and looked at them,"I've never heard illusions like this before strangulation,fear of death,illusions that become solid,control and emotion crush, this is amazing,"

The whisperer moved beside her,"These are ancient and unheard of;they were created 20,000 years ago and sealed away because of they're deadliness."

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:33 pm

llOOC: update please.ll
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games