Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Kingdom Hearts Roleplay [Its back! :D] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:38 am
"first your a keyblade wielder ... what is your main goal ... and if you say killing heartless i will thump you" as the heartless looked at the black and gray swirls "hmmm now what is this"

"hmmm, well whatever you believe is yours not everyone idea ... well do seek anything else" said Riftcreator while in the high chamber Wrath and Maxis try to figure out what is wrong with Nero "well that attack he used had the same symbol as the gate does so it could be that it trying to purify him" said Wrath "Was thy trying to do as Reaper done, thy nobodies are lone incest but to try and kills thyself is foolish" said Maxis  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:36 pm
"...helping whomever i can. and that includes the worlds."
June stammered slightly.  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:51 pm
The grey swirl began moving faster and faster picking up speed.

Manifesta stood straight up and stared at RiftCreator "Theres only little problem...i need to find my other half...my nobody self...i cant go through with my plan without him..."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:30 pm
The heartless thumps her head "right and wrong... one your meant to seal the worlds off and keeping order of things... but right now what are you meant to do" said the heartless as he look again at the swirl

"You sound so much like a nobody .... and why do you believe your nobody will agree, last time i checked they wanted just wanted their old lives back, but your suggesting something total different" said Riftcreator. In the Dungeon level where the 4 titans wait shackle and chained up a figure walks in "by all the wonders of the worlds i get to see the 4 titans, just seeing you forms is more wonderful but now then i have some bad news for you. All you powers and your strengths are mine" as a bright light flashes and all the Titans are missing "Wonderful simple wonderful"  

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:31 pm
June rubbed her head
"......does it have to do something with that grey thing?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:36 pm
The heartless sitting down "i dont know what that is but hopefully June you will figure out what you need to do" said the heartless  

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:36 pm
((Holy crap........idk whats going on anymore.......well im out i guess lol just pretend i died or somethin lol.......I'll leave my awsome sword with Zenjin and the magical necklace biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:09 pm
-meza sits and waits in the entrance hall as he can tell he is not the only "strong" heartless in the castle and he leaned back and fell asleep-
ZzzzZZZZzzzzZZzzzz  

grimmjaw06

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:10 pm
"...well thanks...."
that was not really helpful...
June walked over to the swirling grey thing, examining it carefully.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:34 pm
the small heartless slaps his forehead " do you always act without knowing" said the heartless

As the figure walk in from the dungeon and see someone at the entrance "who are you i wonder" asked loudly towards the person sleeping  

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:36 pm
June looked at the heartless
"actually, yes. but you didn't bother telling me anything anyways."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:39 pm
the heartless looking at her " im not wanting to help you nor even if i did would i help you .... " said the heartless  

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:32 pm
"....well joy. then stop criticizing me."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:48 pm
As the heartless sit up "now then June point your keyblade towards the fountain and it should seal itself then, i might not want to help you but because you and i have the same person to meet" said the heartless "but to warn you fairly i wont protect or help you all the time"  

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

grimmjaw06

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:42 pm
-as the figure walked in he sits up slightly and opens his eyes-
Huh? Me?
-looks around him to see if anyone else is around but isnt-
Im Meza  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games