Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Black's Hall ((NEW GAME)) (O_O) ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black hall's info
Underwear from the girl he loves is a best gift any girl can get a man
61%
 61%  [ 11 ]
Who will get #10 or #16 on the RN wheel first?
38%
 38%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 18

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:21 pm
*leans over to iggies again* Iggies, don't worry about that right now. You look tired, why don't you go to sleep? See, your animals are already asleep. *grabs Dame's arm, pulls her close, and whispers in her ear*I asked them to move Exor because she looks like she's in pain whenever she thinks about him. Even when she looked at him. She can't seem to remember who anybody is. You're the first person she's actually remembered.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:23 pm

*Bolt of pain and panic tries to rise but meds beat it*

Sin? something attacked the bar? *pain Spazm* Is that the battle you talked about Kits? *Dizzy with pain sits back more...scared now why the pain is so bad*

iggies

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:27 pm
-stage whisper- Well, I am her roommate.

iggies dear, you were there. rolleyes But, I imagine it was terrifying, so...I'll let it slide. I'm gonna go see Ex now. You rest, kid. -hugs her and tucks her into the hospital bed- Night, my dear. Be back in a moment, Kits. -snags a cookie and goes to search Exor's room out-

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:31 pm
Iggies, you and Dame are roommates? I didn't know that... *shrugs* Oh well, I do miss a lot around here. *smiles at iggies and settles back against her pillows, petting Smok*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

iggies

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:36 pm
*Feeling dizzy, drugged and scared, lays back, unable to fight anything more tonight. The aminals instictly move to her in the bed to sleep*

Thanks fo the food. it was yummy tell her to get us more *Then they deeply sleep*

(I'll try to sign in early tomorrow in the moring... getting too tired))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:37 pm
((Night, iggies.))  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

iggies

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:38 pm

*Groggedly answers Kits* yea.. i think so now.. kinna 'member... they said soo too

((night Kits ^^))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:39 pm
*thinks to herself* They? Oh, okay. Good night, iggies.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:55 pm
-finds Exor's room, walks in and sees the condition Exor is in- eek -rushes to his side and hits him hard- You said were gonna stick around this time! -stays with his unconscious body for a little while and then walks back into Kits and iggies's room, seeing iggies fast asleep- Hey Kits, what is Black saying about Exor's condition?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:11 am
I haven't seen him, but from what the nurses say, he's stable for now. *stands up and stretches* They said that iggies was all right to leave earlier, but that was before she started acting strange. She and Exor were fighting last night. I'm not sure what happened between them because I passed out.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:21 am
They were fighting? -looks at Kits curiously-  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:31 am
Yeah. She wanted to leave last night to take care of her animals and he was trying to stop her. Then he called her animals stupid or something. I don't remember much after that.

Edit: *picks up Smok* I'm going to go home... I'll come back tomorrow to check on her. Good night, Dame. *leaves the clinic*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:57 am
((Sorry about that Kits, I fell asleep, lol.))

-nods and then watches over iggies a bit before departing for her own house-

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:55 am
*animals stir and wake as iggies stirs trying to wake but not wanting to leave the peace the sleep has offered. Her head pounded and when she would try to move the pain exploded*

Think she's safe to leave
Yea yea we need to check the hidden
Make sure the new one is safe
we need to tend the wounded ones too
Me?
and the others
Forest then

*Glancing once more at thier compainion and the quiet clinic, the animals silently leave the building*  

iggies

iggies

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:59 am
*Stirrs and tries to wake. Sitting so she can cradle her head in her hands a while to fight the pain. Sits motionless hoping it passes soon*  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games