Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Hakurei Park ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your favorite original Power Ranger?
Red
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Black
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Blue
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Yellow
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Pink
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Green
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

Lilith Amaranth

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:27 pm
"Maune in front of the neighbors...you naughty boy." She said with a giggle.
'I don't think I'm ready for a room mate. I kinda like having my own space. "

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:29 pm
damecharlie
((I'm pretty sure that the landlord cannot complain who is staying in your apartment as long as you are keeping up with paying rent. That is just ridiculous.))
{{Wrong. In the lease you have to state how many people are staying in your apartment, whether or not they are employed, and if they are an adult they have to be approved to move in. Keeping more people in your apartment than what was in your lease agreement would be violating your lease and is grounds to have you evicted. If anything, Reisen is being nice by wanting to discuss it rather than posting an eviction notice.}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:29 pm
((That makes no sense, Maune. Both your characters are grown adults, wouldn't they know the landlord can't do that?

Hm. Well, Maune hasn't moved in, technically. Can the landlord really say anything about her having a guest that says a couple of nights at a time?))

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:37 pm
{{Having a guest that stays just a short while is one thing. Maune has practically been living here ever since he helped Lilith move in. Not being familiar with Lilith, it does not seem out of the ordinary at all for the landlord to assume that she is trying to sneak in another person rent-free. And yes... having more people in your apartment who are employed means your rent goes up because they know you can afford to pay more with two incomes. It also means you're using more utilities, so if those are covered in the rent, it would make sense for rent to go up as you have more people in your apartment.}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:42 pm
((Hm. Our rent stayed the same even when we added the third person. Perhaps rent around these parts is just a fixed amount?))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:44 pm

((My lease has strict out line for guests. I have to notify them if anyone stays more than 48hrs, and there is something I think about if they stay more than 2 weeks they have to be added to the lease or they have to leave. I haven't looked to close again, it was a long paragraph that don't tend to be anything I would do anyways, but yes mine could evict on a couple of days of a guest. Actually, the one I break constantly is I'm supposed to let them know anyone that stays even a night))

iggies

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:47 pm
((Hm, interesting. Learn something new every day. -shrug-))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:53 pm
I understand. ^^
:;Maune gave a nod to Lilith and started to head over towards the MW::  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:59 pm
{{I suppose to be fair, leasing agreements actually vary amongst apartment complexes, even within the same city. You can also negotiate terms if you're bold enough. The rent at my apartment didn't go up when I moved in with my spouse because I was signed on as an occupant rather than a co-lease since I'm not employed and it still wouldn't go up if I got a job as long as I stayed occupant. However, whether I have a job or not, the rent would go up if I was signed on for co-lease. It is still necessary to sign on as an occupant or for co-lease if staying for longer than a week at my apartment, though. Otherwise, you can get evicted.}}  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:00 pm
*Lilith watches him walk away...looks back at the letter....goes inside apt and shuts the door.*

((Lilith is new to the neighborhood and apartments. She will not rock the boat. As for rl I have never had a problem with people staying at the places I have lived. I have had family and friends (through the yrs) stay with me. I have an open door home.))

Lilith Amaranth

iggies

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:17 pm

((Yea I think it depends too on the landlord. Mine aren't the nicest, but I hope that if the job works out I can afford to move soon. I have noticed different leasing agreements for different apartments, but its always good to know the fine print xp ))

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:31 pm
((My apartment complex doesn't allow a person to have the same guest for more than a week. IDK about people moving in, but I haven't been trying to get a roommate.

So I tried to do what a fair and understanding landlord would do.))  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

iggies

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:05 pm

((Reisen, I think you did fine, based on all the places I have lived, you were awesome))

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:41 am
::Maune was on his way back to the apartments then stops and remembers the paper that was on Lilith's door as he sighed with no where to go neither MW since Psyzapp said no to having a place and not able to go back to Lilith's cause Reisen was not around he sigh as he went over to Lillys::  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:29 am
Pink arrives at the apartment building enters and looks around....Thinking This is a nice place, maybe I should stay here during the week it is with in walking distance it town. A lot nicer then having to drive back and forth from the house....
Pink walks up to the desk..."May I have an application for renting Please."
*Takes it folds it and puts it in her purse. It is too early to visit Lilith. I need coffee. She heads towards Lily's

Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games