Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
The 20 Elements guardians [Updated photos with news!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:36 pm
User Image"What day are we talking about?"Bubble asks.

Windy smiles."Nice to see you Shinka. You seem to be the most fit of us all."
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:37 pm
Nago kept running after Skinka despite her element's abilities, he soon resorted to crawling slowly as he was sweating insanely, but eventually stops dead as his body twitched from complete exhaustion.  

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:42 pm
"That day...Me and Windy were there when Melissa and Kira fight because of something." Skinka explained.
"Yeah...It were a big fight." Melissa said shaking her head "Well, Let's not remember..." Melissa added
"I got a question for Skinka... Do you have Transformation?!" Diana said with a smile  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:51 pm
User ImageBubble walks to Nago. She hands him a bottle of water. Its special water though.

"Here Nago."Bubble says.

"Oh..by the way...does Windy have a transformation?"

Windy smiles at Bubble."Ask the others."
User Image  

gas powered stick

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:54 pm
Nago took the bottle as he quickly drenched his head as he gasps for air as he got back up on his feet.

"Thank you, Bubble! I feel........a bit better now.......but still tired of two problems........"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:55 pm
"Problems?"Bubble asks.  

gas powered stick

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:00 pm
"One is being completely useless in being useful and the second problem is unable to match up with you guardians in element abilities. Oh and speaking of sparring, Melissa.........."

As Nago said before creating flames into a small orb and then firing it away toward Melissa.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:02 pm
"What was that for?"Bubble asks.  

gas powered stick

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:10 pm
"We were still sparring until she got distracted from the arrival of Windy and Skinka, you guardians may need more training in battle strategies and guerilla tactics that your enemies could use in the future, and also I need the training to improve myself."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:15 pm
Bubble creates a larger orb that Nago's and makes it surround Nago's."We can't help it."Bubble says. The orb returns.  

gas powered stick

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:19 pm
"You know that pyrokinesis means that I can control flames and the direction it goes but sorry for the attack on her then........."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:23 pm
Bubble sighs."Hm...wonder what Ogan is doing now..."  

gas powered stick

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:32 pm
"Don't know, maybe trying to find a better way to sweep you off your feet, but who knows........He may decide to join us to closer to you......."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:59 am
Melissa saw the orb fly to her but then Bubble returns it. "I ain't ready... And I've been distracted not by Skinka and Windy..." Melissa said and get back to her normal form.
"Well...Not yet...". Skinka said rubbing her hair... "And Windy do have transformation!!!" Skinka said with excitement, She comes near Windy...
"Why don't you have transformation?! I thought the old guardians already have transformation..." Diana said and then look at Diamond...
"Diana... I need to go somewhere...". Diamond whispered to Diana.
"W-Where at this rate?!" Diana whispered.
Diamond sighed and then look at everyone "Never mind..." Diamond said going to Melissa
Flara took Bubble's hand and whispered "Why do you care about Nago? He may also want to get closer to you and then kill us all?!" Flara then look at Bubble with her romantic red eyes.  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:08 am
lusa looked up "pheobe..." she started glowing red and her appearance changeed drastically:User Image
"huh?" lusa looked at herself.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games