Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
• Ϯѻɼϯʉɼɛɗ • →ʂlคvɛ ɼp← f u l l Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:25 pm
bump  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:58 pm
((OOC: *headwall* I'm sorry. I am an awful partner. I totally forgot about this RP.))

The little creature fluttered its heavy wings, tilting its head and watching her right back. It watched her finger with wide, hungry eyes as she brought it towards the chin - and more importantly, the mouth.

As soon as it was within range, the little monster clamped down on her finger firmly with its teeth. Maxy might feel a quick sting, but after that there was no pain. It watched her with its oversized eyes for several minutes, holding her finger in its teeth.

When it let go, a long white tongue swiped around her finger before withdrawing back into its mouth.

Naïveté watched the entire scene in silence - she had four or five of the creatures perched on her now, and all of them had latched on to some part of her body like a baby to its mother. Curiosity had gently taken the hose back from Maxy and was continuing to suck up the needles. Naïveté, however, just kept an eye on Maxy - if she was going to learn how to go outside, she'd better learn what 'feeding the pets' meant.

Hopefully she wouldn't faint.

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

p a n syndrome

Dapper Dabbler

7,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:17 am
just popping in to say hello to an old role-play from before my hiatus. I can't believe this is still going! kuddos, guys! <3 c:
also I'm back.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:16 pm
((Oh. Someone's. God.
So I come across this RP while scrolling the forum, and decide to take a peek. Then I notice something in the profiles, and think to myself 'hey has someone used a character picture from my album?' Then I wonder, doesn't that character name sound familiar... Until I realize, HOLY BISCUIT I'm actually in this RP. Cough.
The time tag shows it started almost a year ago. I'm in agreement with Pan, who I heard used to be Crumpet! OMG HI CRUMPET!
I think the RP should be remade, but that may conflict with the interests of the still active people. I'd love to participate again, I'm sure I never got far .... sadly.))  

N K Cake

Conservative Poster

5,700 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:32 pm
((OOC: Lulz, the only two people who are still active in this RP are Gypsy and myself, and though she's been wondrously patient with me, I've been a horrible 1x1 partner. So if she's agreeable to it being remade, I am too.

@p a n: It's awesome to see you back! biggrin Hi!

@NK Cake: You totally are. I believe your character was my other character's...pet...person...thing.))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:53 pm
((lol hey guys. No worries, I've been a bit busy myself, Silent. Mmmm I kind of want to know some of the stuff I haven't quite figured out yet. Can we remake it AND keep this one going? I really like how this one's going. hah))

Maxy almost flinched when it latched onto her finger, but that split second of pain was enough to bring a pleasurable feeling that twisted her stomach into knots. She giggled at the crow-like creature, "You're so adorable."

She had the strongest urge to cuddle the beast to her breast like the babe she would probably never have.
Noticing finally that Curiosity took the hose, she muttered a quiet, "Thanks."

Glancing back at Naivette with a smile, the look on her face (plus the bird's actions) told her that the creatures were of a vampiric sort. She remembered being told stories about people that used to act like that...and she'd seen bats do the same thing to other animals.

Reaching up, she cupped her hand and ran it from the back of the bird's head to it's tail and waited for another bite.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:27 pm
Bump  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:55 pm
((OOC: My apologies yet again - just started a new job, and it's been super draining.))

As the little bird examined her, Maxy might feel that she was being summed up by those bright eyes. Then it latched on to her again, its teeth digging in deeper. Once again, after the initial sting there was no pain - clearly there was some kind of magic or chemical at work here.

Naïveté was practically covered in the little animals. After a second or two, she staggered across to one of the black, glossy stones that seemed to double as seats, and settled herself there. She was losing too much blood to comfortably stand up anymore, and the pets got all flustered if you fainted.

Curiosity had one or two perched on him as well, but he was focused on the hose, his teeth gritted as it seemed to writhe in his hands - almost as though it were alive. But he still glanced up to make sure Maxy and Naïveté were doing all right.

They seemed to be.

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 8:10 pm
Maxy let out a little grunt when it's teeth sunk in, but soon enough she was watching the animal calmly once more. "Oh hi sweetie" she stroked it's head and clicked her tongue.
"Curiosity, do you need any help with that?" he seemed to be struggling with the hose thing.

Vaguely, she began to wonder about the Master and Reticence. How did that whole thing work out, anyway? Certainly, she observed that he took on a lot more than the others, but she didn't understand how it all started.
She felt kind of bad wondering about his story, lordy knows he didn't want the attention, but she simply couldn't help herself.

Though her gaze was fixed on the bird creature once more, her mind was miles away as she waited for Curiosity's response.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:04 pm
Bump  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:05 pm
Bump  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:58 pm
The tiny creature squealed at her as soon as she touched it, and when it pulled its teeth out again, it didn't bite anymore. Instead, it shifted back and forth on her arm, her blood dripping off its teeth. As it fluttered its bizarre wings again, a long white worm-like thing - possibly its tongue - darted out of its beak to lick her wounded hand before it took off and found a comfortable resting place on the skinny black trees.

As though it had been some sort of signal, all the creatures perched on Naïveté took off in a whoosh of wings, settling themselves in the trees and leaving the bone-white girl behind. She was shaking a little, but that seemed to be more due to blood loss than fear or discomfort.

Curiosity didn't look up from the hose until the last of the needles were sucked up. Gripping it just behind the front as though holding a venomous snake by the neck, he replied, "Hmm? Oh, no, I'm fine. Don't worry about me." Hauling the hose backwards, still holding it in that peculiar grip, he began to roll it up once again. He didn't let go until only the tiny front section was left, and then he threw it inside and hastily slammed the section of wall closed; however, not before Maxy might have seen the front end of the hose rise as though it were alive, swaying, with the front section lifting upwards like a head.

He settled himself on the stone beside Naïveté, who was leaning back now as colour very slowly began to come into her face again. "You should probably sit as well, Maxy," he remarked. "You look pale."

Both of them were quiet, neither looking at the doorway. They were waiting for...something, it seemed, but neither appeared willing to say just what.

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:06 pm
Maxy was oblivious to whatever it was that they were waiting for. She watched the door shut tight before really listening so it took her a moment to reply to them, "I think I'm fine." she smiled but when she moved to go towards them her ankles wobbled and she had to balance herself, "Watch it. The first step is a doozie." she giggled to herself.

Carefully inching her way to Naïveté she nearly squealed, "What ARE those magnificent creatures!?" they truly fascinated her. Animals brought out the instincts she so clearly lived by.

She sat on the ground cross legged and reched over to playfully flick one of Naïveté's braids, and smiled goofily. She was feeling much more relaxed than she had since before arriving at the master's home. It was a nice change. Without thinking, because let's face it- she does way too much of that, she threw herself back to lay on the flat surface they called the ground.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff