Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Demon's Open RP Forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you having fun?
  yeah
  no
  Poll Whore
View Results

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:47 pm
Hatira looked around at this, finding everything very very beautiful, "Wow..." she was speechless, never thinking something like this could actually exist on this barren earth. The bright lights weren't as blinding when she got her eyes focused in the room, "this is...beautiful.." she said almost in a whisper.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:52 pm
The 1/2 elf smiles at his love being thankful she liked it then smimming over to the edge and sitting up and the short but not narrow ledge, "It is ver beautiful in here my love, but it has paled with your arrival, the lights can now only serve to accent your naturally insurpassible beauty."  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:54 pm
Hatira blushed. She had never been complimented this much in her life, but liked it and sat up beside him, "Thanks, I do find it very beautiful here. Peaceful, more like."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:03 pm
he agreed it is very peaceful, and that this was his favorite spot in the whole universe, then asked her to pick her feet up, tucking her knees into his chest, as he did so. the then points to an orange spot on the wall, "On the count of three, push your feet out against the water as hard as you can and watch that spot carefully." he slowly counts to three and they both do soall the liights in the place jump arround the wall in a beautiful light show, but you almost don't notice as that spot is also movinglooking like a concentrated beam of light ricocheting(SP) off the wall throught the air, Hatira jumps into K-Ba's lap when it zooms past her own face hitting the wall next to where she was sitting.  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:50 pm
Hatira blinked a bit and looked behind her and then at him, "Now THAT was pretty cool. How does that happen?" She asked and blinked a bit, now very curious.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 8:04 pm
He luaghs a little, "Honestly, my dear. I've never figured it out, but there are so many mysteries in this world that can never be explained, I guess they are better left unsolved, kinda hates away from the intrigue doesn't it."  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 12:26 pm
She thought about it, "That's true...kind of ruins the moment if we already know what causes it." She yawned and looked around more, in awe od how beautiful the place was.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 4:52 pm
K-Ba smiles, loving the fact that she loves the place, and wraps his arms around her, kissing her shoulder.  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 4:55 pm
She smiled and relaxed, and kissed his cheek gently, the setting kept her in that relaxed mood.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 5:14 pm
He smiled into her eyes and puckered his lips for a moment then relaxed them, hoping she would respond in a pleasent way  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 5:18 pm
Hatira laughed, leaned over, and kissed him gently.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 5:31 pm
"Mmmm, those are the sweetest things I've ever tasted" he says chuckling slightly  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 5:32 pm
Hatira laughed, "That's always good to know I still taste good." said this jokingly.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 5:37 pm
He luaghed at her retort, "Specifically your lips, I'm sure the rest of you taste very good too." He said in a slightly nuaghty tone for the sake of joking only.  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 5:41 pm
She laughed at that as well, enjoying their little jokingly funny chat.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff