Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 10:14 am
((Omai, I has to control an NPC... >< It's no fun for meh))
Jared waved back at Michishige and got a glass ready for him. "What's up man. One Dr. Pepper comin right up." He filled up the glass with Dr. Pepper and slid it over to Michishige. "So how was your first day?" Jared asked, leaning back on the bar on his elbow.  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 10:44 am
((i could try being the npc for a bit since my character is watching what people are doing at the school and every one else is offline?))  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 11:00 am
((EDIT: Since I'm too lazy to make seperate posts, I just added Jared's reply and the convo. here. razz
Oh, and sorry Vampiric... I said yes, but you didn't do anything so I deleted the OOC and just made this.))

Michishige smiled. "It was quite... interesting," He said, as he sipped his soda. "I met a few new friends and almost got caught by the Discipline Committee, (or whatever they're called... I didn't pay attention)but other than that, it was pretty uneventful," Michishige said. "How's life been treatin' ya?"

"Me? Same old same old." Jared replied. He had a small grin on his face.
"What you smilin' at?" Michishige asked.
"Friends? Or friends," Jared asked, referring to the conversation they had yesterday.
Michishige laughed. "Nah man. Although they are pretty nice, I just met 'em. Gotta give me some time to work my magic." Michishige said jokingly.
"You gonna eat or something? I mean, you are in a cafe."
Michishige shook his head. "I grabbed somethin on my way over here. I came mostly to talk to you." He sipped some more of his drink.
"Really? For little ol' me? You shouldn't have." Jared joked.

Michishige laid his head down laughing. "Got jokes, do ya now?"They continued their loud conversation, as they we're the only ones in the Hawks Nest at the time.  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 11:08 am
((sorry im not on much today, I've got a TON of stuff to do))

Jordan went to the cafeteria and grabbed a big breakfast of eggs, pancakes, and bacon. With hash browns. LOTS of hash browns. Leaving the cafeteria and heading outside some kids passed her, running on the way to the battle dome. She noticed them say something about the beginning of the year I'ras testing. Her curiosity piqued, she headed towards the Dome.  

Wolfyofthesky

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 11:10 am
Maria wore a pendant watch, she opened it and looked at the time, she didn't have to be to work for the morning shift for ten minutes, but she was passing it now, so she decided to just start early.

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 12:03 pm
((i guess thats a meaning of no so....))

Treya Yawned she still was getting used to the idea of sleeping at night and being awake during the day "why did i have to adjust my sleeping patterns so that i was nocturnal" she mumbled then shaking her head she headed for the stream farther back in the woods maybe getting a drink of water would help wake me up she thought....  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 12:50 pm
Spencer walked into the cafeteria and got a breakfast of bacon, eggs, toast, and hash browns. He looked over and saw Alice in a uniform much to big for her with Avery. He took his meal and walked over to them. "Well hello. Didn't expect to see you here" he said to Alice.

Alex was walking to the cafeteria to get his meal. He had just finished his morning workout and was now very hungry. He couldn't wait to sink his teeth into some breakfast.  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 1:12 pm
"Alright man, I gotta go." Michishige said reluctantly. He was thoroughly enjoying the conversation.
"Okay, I'll catch ya later," Jared replied.
"Tell Nadia to take it easy!" Michishige joked.
"Hahaha! Can't do that! Nadia takes her work very seriously! Can't tell her otherwise." Jared smiled and waved. "Take care, bud."
Michishige waved back, "You too." As he walked out, he saw Maria coming in. He simply smiled and said, "Hey there." Michishige decided to stop by the Battle Dome again that morning.  

Luxurious Poverty

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 1:14 pm
Maria waved, knowing that was someone Jordan was talking to yesterday. She walked into the Hawk's Nest and put her apron on, she waved to Jared, then waited to see if any customers came in.

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 1:39 pm
Dr. Stanfiled had brought three different sized uniforms for Zaias to try on. One of them fit. He and Ms. Power finished things up with the principal and then walked out with Zaias. "I don't know about you guys, but I'm really looking forward to breakfast now" the doctor said to the other two. It was strange seeing Zaias in a white uniform after his 'colorful' exit from the school the last time he was there.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 1:44 pm
She was... kinda cute... Michishige thought as he walked to the Battle Dome. Isn't she one of Jordan's friends? He thought back to the other day at lunch. He dismissed his thoughts as his mind began to once again wander, and he began daydreaming. Michishige walked straight into a pole, making a loud "DOOOIIING" noise. Fortunately, no one was around to see it. At least, he didn't think anyone saw it.  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 2:34 pm
Jordan entered the battle dome and found herself standing on the edge of a large crowd talking excitedly. She wondered what was going on.  

Wolfyofthesky

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 2:39 pm
|| I want Random Kid #1 to run up to Jordan and yell, "Michi ran into a pole so now we're laughing about him!" XDDDD ||

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 2:50 pm
((CARNI!!!!! IT AIN'T FUNNY!!!!! actually it's hilarious. AND IT'S SHIGE, NOT MICHI!!!!!))

Michishige shook his head and stood up. A bit of head trauma does a guy good every now and then, Michishige thought. He stood up and brushed himself off. He looked around to see if anyone saw him, and it didn't appear that way, but being in a school where kids can become invisible or blend in with the shadows made him unsure. "Damn daydreaming.... gotta stop doin' that," he said to himself. He headed towards the Battle Dome, continuing to look around to make sure no one saw him.

Luxurious Poverty

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games