Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
School of Neko!!! ~Not accepting~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool?
  Yes
  No
  Awesome!
View Results

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:55 am
Eragon smiled wider and he blushed. "same here..." he whispered, kissing her on the cheek.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:52 pm
kazumi went back home with cruel and claw.when they entered her house,they went to their rooms and slept.kazumi woke up at about 4am and walked outside to wonder how the others were.cruel noticed and walked outside to check on kazumi."wats wrong?"he asked."nothing,i'm just wondering how the others r."kazumi replied."thats kind."cruel replied.kazumi gave a devastating yawn and fell in cruel's lap."do....u...mind...."kazumi asked."i never mind."cruel replied smiling at kazumi."your....so...warm."kazumi says drowsing away.cruel smiled and kissed kazumi on the cheek.kazumi smiled at cruel and said"your....very...nice....;3."kazumi says leaning closer to cruels chest.cruel carried kazumi to her room and layed her there and went back to his room."thanks.....cruel."kazumi says to cruel.cruel smiled at kazumi and left.  

the girl who cried sushi

2,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:09 pm
Serrinia whimpered a little and snuggled closer to Dante, please...she doesn't want to see it again...

Dante woke up in a flash and looked to Serrinia. "are you alright?" he asked softly, stroking her head and brushing her hair behind her ear.

Serrinia opened an eye and relaxed seeing Dante sitting beside her and holding her to boot.. "just a...nightmare.." she muttered, looking at Dante with a smile. "but now that i notice i'm in your arms i'll be fine." she whispered, snugglign closer trying to fall back asleep.

Dante looked to her and held her closer. "sleep well, my angel," he said softly, stroking her face before resting his head over hers. "sleep well.."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:08 am
Ven spent her nights on the balcony of her room.She looked up at the sky but never saw the stars.She would always stay there because she could never sleep well."sigh...The sky is beautiful tonight."  

oh june

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:12 am
"Eragon....What did I do when i was poisoned?" she asked blankly.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:16 am
he gulped a little having to be reminded of it. "other than falling for that slime Kazuka.. you defended your mother and ordered fro a medic, tried to attack Serrinia, and Serrinia pinned you, those were the main details..." he stated softly, looking at the stars.  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:31 am
"Oh my god.....That b*****d..I did all those things and it almost killed serrinna...I feel ashamed." Hot tears ran down her face.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:34 am
Ven sat on the railing of the balcony.Her mother had scolded her many times to never sit on it but she always did.She wasn't afraid of falling off but she had before,"but that was when I was a kid"ven said softly.  

oh june

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:40 am
"you weren't the one who almost killed her, you were just trying to defend your mother, it was kasuka who threw the dagger..." he stated softly, hugging her in a strong embrace. "but it was mostly my fault, if I hurried up and break it... he wouldn't have thrown the dagger and she wouldn't have... taken my place.." he whimpered a little at the thought, it was true... if he did she wouldn't have been so close to death or lose her only guardian..  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:46 am
"But everything turned out alright, we still have everyone, just some battle scars here and there, but we'll all get through it, together....." she held on to Eragon.  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:59 am
he nodded. "I guess this makes us like family.." he smiled. "including Ven and everyone else... we are all like family, more to some than others.."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:07 am
-Ven pushed herself off the balcony and slowly landed in a field of flowers- "Mom never wanted me to step on her flowers"she thought as she carefully avoided the untouched flowers. Ven loved to wander in the night.She loved the night.Ven walked through a forest and climbed the tallest tree.She sat on the tallest branch."I can see everyone's house from here"she said quietly."They're probably sound asleep and dreaming..."ven smiled  

oh june

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:15 pm
"Eragon....I have an idea. I don't know if everyone will accept it but, it could help everyone out." she said a little excited.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:20 pm
a grin spread across his face as he looked to her. "and what would that idea be?"  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

the girl who cried sushi

2,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:28 pm
claw woke up and looked at the stars wondering wat to do in the moring after class.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games